剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Quite a rookie season you've had.
两个月前你还只是个小研究员
Two months ago you were a towel boy.
如今你却是里德·奥克利的秘密武器
Now you're Reed Akley's secret weapon.
准确说是你和那把步♥枪♥
Well, you and the rifle.
我很遗憾发生了那种事
I'm sorry to hear the news.
我也是
So was I.
-他为什么会自杀 -我不知道
- Why did he do it? - I have no clue.
真的吗
Don't you?
我知道瘦子出了一个技术问题
I understand there was a technical problem with Thin Man.
什么问题
What kind of problem?
导致战争失败的问题
The kind that loses a war.
奥克利知道吗
Akley knew?
我们正审核瘦子的相关文件来查明此事
We're auditing Thin Man's files to find out.
发现了一些不能理解的内容
There are some irregularities.
-在奥克利的文件里吗 -是你的文件
- In Akley's files? - In yours, actually.
你分配给手下员工的计算任务
The calculations you've been assigning your staff,
似乎基本都和瘦子无关
it's almost as if they have no bearing on Thin Man whatsoever.
在外行人看来可能不能理解
They may look irregular to an untrained eye.
但你的前同事 兰斯菲尔德博士
But your former colleague, Dr. Lancefield,
算内行了 对吧
he's trained, isn't he?
汤姆·兰斯菲尔德
Tom Lancefield?
他告诉了我一个离奇的故事
He told me a fascinating story.
他说你蓄谋做到领导位置 旨在毁了整个计划
Said you'd hotwired the project and were driving it over a cliff.
军方在他家地板下面找到了遗失的文件
They found stolen files under his floorboards.
他现在可能
He's probably fingered
[美国第34任总统]
连德怀特·艾森豪威尔都拉下水了
Dwight Eisenhower by now.
但时机也太巧了 不是吗
The timing is curious, though, isn't it?
里德·奥克利对你委以重任
Reed Akley knights you.
两个月后
Two months later,
他就躺上了解剖台 他的炸♥弹♥也玩完了
he's lying on an autopsy table and so is his bomb,
而且所有人
and no one can make heads or tails
都对你签发过的文件一头雾水
out of the paper trail coming out of your office.
我是出于谨慎 试图寻找备用方案
I was exploring alternate theories out of an excess of caution.
有意思的是在一个外行人眼里
Funny how to an untrained eye
你的谨慎更像是妨害
caution looks like sabotage.
我在努力挽救这个项目
I-- I was trying to save the project.
所以你早就知道瘦子出了问题
So you were aware of a problem in Thin Man.
我们来谈谈史林默博士
Let's talk about Herr Doktor Schlimmer.
就是麦格派 我们在维尔纳·海森堡实验室的内应
Magpie. Our man inside Werner Heisenberg's lab.
有人走漏消息 害他丢了脑袋
Till somebody talked and he lost his head.
抱歉 你是什么机构派来的人
I'm sorry, what agency do you represent?
司法部 财政部 陆军部 移♥民♥局
Justice, Treasury, War, Immigration.
你从什么时候开始
When did you become aware of the existence
知道我们在纳粹的炸♥弹♥计划中有内应
of an allied spy in the Nazi's bomb project?
有人吗
Hello?
罗斯
Rose?
罗斯
Rose?
莱莎
Liza.
我以为是司机来了
I thought you were the driver.
我再也忍♥受不了在这独自过夜了
I couldn't spend another night here alone.
我要带里德回芝加哥
I'm taking Reed back to Chicago.
罗斯 我很抱歉
Rose, I'm so sorry.
有需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
你赢了 那次的镇议会
You won. The town council.
压倒性的胜利
It was a landslide.
那些都不重要
None of that really matters.
他们都错了
They're wrong, you know?
里德不会...
Reed didn't--
一定是个意外
Must have been an accident.
一切早就在他掌控之中
He had the world on a string.
他马上就能结束战争带来和平
He was almost ready to deliver the peace.
莱莎
Liza...
法兰克对你说过什么吗
did Frank say anything to you?
有关里德的
About Reed?
他说里德是他见过的
He said that Reed was the most...
最出色的人
brilliant man he'd ever met.
夫人 车就在门口
Ma'am, the car's out front.
照顾好法兰克
Take care of Frank.
他现在是一把手了
He's on the throne now.
这才是真正害死里德的东西
That's what really killed Reed, you know?
掌控小玩意的权力
The Gadget.
我不知道要用多少种方式来解释
I don't know how many different ways I can say this.
即便我以前就知道
Even if I had known about an inside man
在维尔纳·海森堡的员工中里有内应
in Werner Heisenberg's staff--
-其实你不知道 -我确实不知道
- Which you didn't. - Which I didn't.
我绝不可能告诉别人 尤其不会告诉那些纳粹
I wouldn't have told a soul, least of all the Nazis.
-我有亲戚在欧洲 -在明斯克
- I have family in Europe. - In Minsk.
并不是一个对犹太人特别友善的地方
Not a particularly hospitable corner of the map for Jews.
所谓秘密
The thing about secrets,
就是一旦泄露 就会一发不可收拾
once the genie's loose, you can never put it back in the bottle.
先两人知道 然后四人 八人 十六人
First two people know, then four, then eight, then 16.
就像连锁反应 你告诉了某位俄♥罗♥斯♥共♥产♥党员
It's a chain reaction. You tell some Russian apparatchik,
就导致了柏林的某位物理学家
somewhere in Berlin a physicist winds up
只落得颈上空空
in a coffin with extra headroom.
可我怎么会和俄♥国♥人联♥系♥呢
But why would I talk to the Russians?
因为家人重于一切
'Cause family is everything.
而你有家人在明斯克
And you had family in Minsk.
尤里 一家之主
Yuri, the husband,
他还在那儿 可能已经死了
he's still there and probably dead.
但马尔嘉和他们的小女儿
But Malka and the little girl,
来到了纽约
they're in New York City.
她们很想见你
And they're very eager to meet you...
她们在美国担♥保♥人
their American benefactor.
她们逃出来了
They made it out?
苏联人真是有趣
The Soviets are a funny bunch.
他们可以一枪打死你
They'll put a bullet through your head
然后让你的妻子来为那颗子弹买♥♥单
and send your wife the bill for the ammunition.
但他们还要遵守自己的承诺
And yet they tend to keep their promises
一报还一报
tit for tat.
他们得到了曼哈顿计划的内线情报
They got an inside line to the Manhattan Project
而你也将家人救出了欧洲
and you -- you got your wife's family out of Europe.
是里德·奥克利救她们出来的
Reed Akley got them out.
我 我
I, um -- I --
我问过他能不能帮上忙
I asked him if there was anything he could do.
那不如我们叫他来跟你对质一下吧
Well, let's bring him down here so he can confirm your story.
我绝不会泄露军事机密的
I would never disclose military secrets.
请证明
Prove it.
不
No.
我做不到 我没法证明
No, I can't. I can't prove it.
就像我没法证明我不是牙仙一样
I can't prove that I'm not the tooth fairy either.
证伪是不可能的
You can't prove a negative.
你们科学家不是经常做这种事吗
You scientists do it all the time.
你们管那叫什么来着 虚假设
What do you call it? A null hypothesis?
如果你没法证实你的理论
If you can't prove your theory is valid,
就会设法检验相反的理论无法成立
you examine the opposite theory and try to refute it.
让我们来梳理一下事实吧
Let's look at all the data, you and I.
查尔斯·艾萨克不是间谍 这是虚假设
Charles Isaacs is not a spy. That's our null hypothesis.
如果假设为真 那么他应该忠于他的祖国
If it were true, we'd expect him to be loyal to his country.
我来这儿正是出于对国家的忠诚
That's why I'm here.
但从你到达的第一天开始
And yet since the day you arrived,
你就一直在质疑这个
you've questioned the ethics of a project
关系到国家存亡的计划是否道德
undertaken to protect your country from annihilation.
如果查尔斯·艾萨克不是间谍
If Charles Isaacs were not a spy...
听我说
Listen to me...
那么他身边的人应该都是守法公民
I would expect him to associate with law-abiding citizens.
你父亲是奥斯卡·艾萨克
Your father is Oscar Isaacs,
前美国社会党成员
former member of the Socialist Party of America,
现被关押在密苏里州监狱
current resident of the Missouri State Penitentiary.
我和父亲已经多年没联♥系♥了
My father and I haven't spoken in years.
而且你和理查德·拉夫罗夫教授熟识
You also are acquainted with a Professor Richard Lavro
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表