剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
You heard my wife.
医疗部
Medical Division.
马上让你老板接电♥话♥
Get your boss on the phone now.
我是G-11
This is number G-11.
11 请稍等 我马上叫他来
11? One moment, please. I'll get him right away.
G-11
G-11?
我都不知道还有这么小的身份数字
Didn't know they even made ID numbers that low.
我能理解你陷入麻烦了
I understand you've got yourself a situation.
你得去找项目放射科主管
You need to talk to the project radiation chief.
那是谁
Well, who is he?
我从未和他说过话
Never spoken to him myself.
但我知道所有的尿样和血样
But I know all the urine and blood samples
都会拿到他的实验室去测试
go to his lab for testing.
是他制定的可接受范围
He sets the acceptable limits.
代号♥是
ID number is...
放射科主管 B-379
B-379
B-379.
好吧 让接线员帮我转过去
Fine, have your girl put me through.
玛姬
Marge.
卫♥生♥部♥
Health Division.
是B-379吗
Is this B-379?
温特博士吗
Dr. Winter?
这不合理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
他具体都说了什么
What exactly did he say?
说你接收所有的样本
That you were receiving shipments
是你制定的可接受范围
and that you set the acceptable limits.
血样和尿样是送给外面的小组的
The blood and urine samples are sent to an outside team.
我的助手每周一把它们送到邮局去
My assistant drops them at the post office every Monday.
你亲眼看到过他们把样本放上卡车吗
Have you ever actually seen them put the samples on the truck?
这里肯定有误会
This must be a misunderstanding.
我只在放射科接受了一周培训
I have a week's training in radiology.
他们为什么会让我负责
Why would they put me in charge?
谁雇的你
Who hired you?
艾莱克 我们得谈谈
Alek, we need to talk.
我明确表示过 下棋时不希望被打扰
I've made it clear I don't enjoy being disturbed during my games.
你亲自挑选了镇上最高级的医疗员
You handpicked the ranking medical officer on the Hill.
就像我和罗伯特亲自挑选了你
Just as Robert and I handpicked you.
你想怎样 法兰克
What do you want, Frank?
全都是狗屁 对吧
It's all an illusion, isn't it?
什么盖格尔测量值 尿液和血液采样
The Geiger measurements, the urine and blood samples.
你是不是干净利落地把样品都丢掉了
What, are you just throwing away the collections?
你的菲多♥维♥茨吞进了24微克的钚239
Your man Fedowitz swallowed 24 micrograms of Pu-239.
致毒量为一百到五百微克
The toxic dose is 100 to 500 micrograms.
这些数字是你刚编造出来的吗
Did you just invent those numbers?
四百的浮动范围证明你根本什么都不知道
A range of 400 proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
你不懂放射学 法兰克
Radiology is not your field, Frank.
阿德尔曼医生也不懂
And it's not Dr. Adelman's either.
你故意指派
You intentionally chose a man
一个对辐射危害一无所知的人
who knows nothing about radiologic risks
来管理我们的医疗项目
to run our medical program.
但你很懂放射学 对吧 艾莱克
But you know plenty about radiology, don't you, Alek?
你和玛丽·居里在巴斯德研究院共事了六年
You spent six years with Marie Curie at the Pasteur Institute?
是七年
Seven, actually.
那位夫人去世时 眼已盲并身患贫血症
That woman died blind and anemic.
她的论文必须隔离处理
Her papers had to be quarantined.
她至死都否认
She went to her grave denying that it was
这是她四十年来吸入放射性粉尘的后果
because she had been breathing in radioactive dust for 40 years.
历史故事说完了的话...
If the history lesson is over...
格兰·巴比特告诉我
Glen Babbit tells me that Dr. Curie could be
居里博士几杯葡萄酒下肚就会变得非常主动
very forthcoming after a few glasses of Bordeaux.
她从不让你碰镭或者钋 对吗 艾莱克
She never let you handle any radium or polonium, did she, Alek?
居里博士不希望他人插手她的工作
Dr. Curie didn't want anyone to lay claim to her work.
不不 她会让其他学生处理电离物质
No. No, she let other students handle ionizing elements.
但她的丈夫已经亡故
But she'd already buried a husband
她不愿那个与自己相爱的年轻匈牙利物理学家
and she wouldn't expose the young Hungarian physicist
暴露在放射物中
who was in love with her.
这里的安全标准
Safety standards on the Hill
是由战争部长核准的
have been approved by the Secretary of War.
你可以把你的不满寄到陆军部
You can address your complaints to the Pentagon.
不
No.
别再搞官僚作风了
No more bureaucrats.
明早的镇会议上
Town council meets tomorrow morning.
大家需要知道你的诊所是个摆设
People need to know you're runningg a Potemkin clinic
全是骗人的
and it's all a lie.
在坐满人的剧场里高声宣扬钚的危害
Shout plutonium in a crowded theater,
丢掉工作的会不止你一个人 温特博士
it won't just be your job, Dr. Winter.
你会把自己送入军事大牢
You could find yourself in military prison.
你的记录是一米八
Your record is six feet even.
我赌上半瓶我珍藏的古龙水
I'll wager you a half bottle of my secret cologne
你吹不到三米
you cannot make it to 10.
珍藏的古龙水 你一身酵母味 克罗斯利
Secret cologne? You smell like Marmite, Crosley.
我赌下周的两张电影票
I'll take the under for two tickets to next week's movie.
会上映《从军乐》
They're playing "This is the Army."
金妮很崇拜罗纳德·里根[前美国总统]
Jeannie loves Ronald Reagan.
去准备吧
Line it up.
准备好
Line it up.
-准备好 -准备好
- Line it up. - Line it up.
好了 对准了 你呢
All right, prepared, are you?
克罗斯利 让你看看美国人的肺有多厉害
Crosley, these are what American lungs look like.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
悠着点 玲玲马戏团
Watch out, Ringling Brothers.
拿稳了 等等 等等 等等
Hold it. Hold on, hold on. Hold on, hold on.
医生 医生
Doc, Doc, Doc, Doc.
要不要来尝尝你自己开的药
Hey, how about a taste of your own medicine?
下次吧
Uh, another time.
他是全国48个州里最好的医生
That's the best doc in the 48 states right there.
最好的医生
Best doc.
我很快就需要再去抓药了 医生
I'm gonna need a refill on my script soon, Doc.
-我喜欢他 -他叫什么名字
- I love that guy. - What's his name?
不知道
I don't know.
我以为你不赞成
I thought you didn't approve.
你放火烧房♥子了吗 我依然不赞成
Have you burning the house down? I don't.
我是为了你妻子才来的
I'm here for your wife.
她在哪
Where is she?
不知道
No idea.
这会是继奥本海默上演《毒药与老妇》之后
This is gonna be the best piece of theater
最棒的一出戏
since Oppenheimer was an Arsenic and Old Lace.
温特博士
Dr. Winter
巴♥拉♥斯♥博士来找过我
Dr. Barath paid me a visit.
路易的一个兄弟在与隆美尔的战争中牺牲
One of Louis' federals' brother died fighting Rommel.
另一个驻扎在吉尔伯特群岛
The other is in the Gilbert Islands,
但路易就在你的基地里
but Louis is here on your base.
如果你能别这样满口仁义道德
If you cut the sanctimonium for a goddame minute.
就会听见我说我同意你
you'll hear me say I agree with you.
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk.
一个月前我就和军队医生说过
I've told Army Medical our standard was unworthy of
我们的标准与这种配置不附
this installation a month ago.
我们缺乏人手 而阿德尔曼医生力不从心
We're understaffed and Dr. Adelman's in over his head.
将军否决了我
The General shot me down.
那就回来和我一起
Then come back in there with me.
形成统一战线
Let's make a united front.
你得先看点东西
I need you to look at something first.
是什么
What is this?
这是谁
Who the hell is this?
你不是从我这听说的
You didn't hear this from me.
司令部称他为麦格派
Command calls him Magpie.
可能是慕尼黑心怀不满的官僚
Could be a disgruntled bureaucrat
或是希♥特♥勒♥的园丁
from Munich or Hitler's gardener.
不管怎样 他有可靠情报
Either way, he has credible intelligence
他们的原♥子♥弹♥项目比我们领先了两个月
their atomic program is two months ahead of ours.
你怎么知道不是德国人让他这么说的
How do you know the Germans didn't just plant him?
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表