剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
正是那个放弃哈佛教授席位
who traded his office at Harvard
加入了斯大林原♥子♥弹♥研究部的人
for one in Stalin's Atomic Research Division,
上次你却对我隐瞒了此事
an association you misrepresented the last time we met.
如果查尔斯·艾萨克不是间谍
If Charles Isaacs is not a spy,
那么他应该主动合作 坦白所有
we'd expect him to be forthcoming and cooperative,
但你却从踏进
and yet you have lied
这扇门起就一直在说谎
since the moment you set foot into this room.
所以我就是你的统一场论吗 天才
So I'm your unified theory, is that right, genius?
所有的科学失误 所有泄密事件
That every scientific failure, every intelligence slip up,
都是我一手造成的
I'm singlehandedly responsible?
我可不确定你没同谋
I'm not so sure it was singlehanded.
普尔曼一家是你妻子的表亲吧
The Perlmans are your wife's cousins?
艾比是否也参与其中了呢
What role did Abby play in all of this?
保罗
Paul.
我没想到你居然知道我住哪
Didn't think you had the first idea where I lived.
我不知道 是海伦告诉我的
I didn't. Helen told me.
是你告诉奥克利我们在利用瘦子的资源吗
So you told Akley we were siphoning resources from Thin Man?
我没有
No, I didn't.
所以是他自己猜出来的
He just pieced it together on his own?
不是我们在利用瘦子的资源 法兰克
We weren't siphoning anything, Frank.
是你和艾萨克 还有海伦
You and Isaacs were. And Helen.
我只是给了奥克利你没能给我的东西
I just gave Akley what you declined to give me,
真♥相♥
the benefit of the truth.
但对他可没什么好处 不是吗
It wasn't too much of a benefit, was it?
你竟敢把他的死怪到我头上
Don't you dare lay his death at my feet.
孰是孰非都不重要
It doesn't matter now.
从今天开始 这里的所有人
As of today, all the eyes within these fences
都会为我们小组工作
will be trained on our group.
你是害怕我会说出去 法兰克
You're afraid I'll talk, Frank.
你来这就是为了这个
That's what you're doing here.
来确保我不会在操场上
To make sure I don't tell any inconvenient tales
说些不合时宜的事
in the schoolyard.
我们要团结一致
We need to stand together.
我父亲是名铁匠 法兰克
My father was a blacksmith, Frank.
他穷其一生都在打铁
He spent his whole life hammering iron.
我的人生也本应跟他的一样
That was supposed to be my life, too.
但是有一天
And then one day,
我读到一篇关于卢瑟福男爵[原子核物理之父]
I read about Lord Rutherford
把氮原子转化为氧原子的文章
changing nitrogen into oxygen.
我就下定决心 那才是我的人生
And I thought, that's the life for me.
我要把点石成金变成现实
I can turn my stock into a nobler metal.
但在牛津大学读书那些年
But all those years at Oxford
周围都是权贵后裔
surrounded by boy kings--
我丝毫没有归属感
I never belonged.
我怎么可能融入他们
Of course I didn't.
但是在你的团队里 法兰克
But in your group, Frank,
跟兄弟们和海伦在一起
with the lads, with Helen...
你是内爆小组的一员 保罗
You belong in the implosion group, Paul.
我们是一体的
With us.
不 我曾经以为我是其中一员
No. I thought I did.
但我错了
I was mistaken.
我答应你保持沉默
You get my silence.
但我要离开
But not me.
艾比
Abby.
你到这来干什么 你不应该到这来
What the hell are you... You shouldn't be here.
他们说你要见我
They said you needed to see me.
甚至都不让我收拾下
They wouldn't even let me clean myself up.
发生什么事了
What is going on?
他把你带过来 是为了吓唬我
He brought you in here to spook me.
他认为我
He thinks I'll, um...
-迫于压力就会松口 -谁
- crack under the pressure. - Who?
你是不是应付不来了
Are you in over your head?
我应不应该告诉我父亲 因为
Should I call my father, because--
艾比 相信我
Abby, trust me,
帽子王殿下管不了这件事
this is outside of the Hat King's jurisdiction.
尽管我父亲在麻省
Yes, well, my father may be in Massachusetts,
但他跟很多华盛顿身居要职的人关系都很好
but he's on a first-name basis with half of Washington.
查理 维克斯参议员出席了我们的婚礼
Charlie, Senator Weeks was at our wedding.
你回家吧
You need to go home.
宪兵正把家里翻了个底朝天
MPs are tearing the place apart.
-那些墙还没倒真是个奇迹 -不
- It's a miracle the walls are still standing. - No.
我是说真正的家 麻省
I mean home. Massachusetts.
是因为兰斯菲尔德家的事吗
Is this about the Lancefields?
你的家人安全了
Your family is safe.
什么
What?
你在欧洲的表亲
Your cousins in Europe.
普尔曼一家
The Perlmans.
-他们都死了 查理 -不 没有
- They're dead, Charlie. - No, no.
她们人在纽约
They're in New York.
也许睡在某个廉价旅店里
Probably bunked up in some fleabag hotel,
但是她们没事
but they're fine.
比我们安全
Safer than we are.
现在 某些政♥府♥官员心有疑虑
Now, some men from the government are asking questions.
-他们 -他们认为你是间谍
- They... - They think that you're a spy.
认为我出♥卖♥♥♥了军事机密
Well, that I traded military secrets.
但你没有
But you didn't.
对 我没有 当然没有
No, I didn't. Of course not.
不管他们认为你做了什么
Whatever they think you did,
都是法兰克·温特让你做的
Frank Winter made you do it.
你跟他们这么说
You tell them that.
艾比 那样你也会被牵连进来
Abby, you'd be implicated, too.
法兰克知道了
Frank knows.
他知道是你帮我给X工厂打了无人监听的电♥话♥
He knows that you helped me make an unmonitored call to Site X.
他知道是你在兰斯菲尔德家放了文件
He knows that you put the papers in Lancefield's apartment.
他都知道
He knows.
你可以提出离婚
You can have the divorce.
我不会反对
I won't fight it.
你和乔伊尽可能地远离这个地方
You and Joey need to get as far away from this place...
-查理 我 -越远越好
- Charlie, I... - As you can.
-艾比 -好吧
- Abby... - Yes.
-我真的很抱歉 -没事的
- I am so sorry. - It's all right.
你知道吗 要是我们当初没来这
You know, maybe if we never came here...
要是我们待在布鲁克莱恩 事情就不会变成这样
maybe if we stayed in Brookline, things would be different.
-艾比 艾比 -查理 查理
- Abby. Abby. - Charlie. Charlie.
-快走 -查理
- Come on. - Charlie.
-求你们不要带走他 -会没事的
- Please don't take him. - Things will be fine.
不要伤害他
Please don't hurt him!
-会没事的 -不要
- It's gonna be fine. - No.
不要伤害他
Please don't hurt him.
不
No...
格兰
Glen.
我还以为你会给那些
Figured you'd be trying to teach basic calculus
以前瘦子小组的成员教基础微积分呢
to the group formerly known as Thin Man.
天知道没有你我一个人怎么做得到
God knows how I'll do that without you.
你总有办法的
Oh, you'll manage.
我估计走之前没法回趟家了
I doubt I'm gonna make it up to the house before I go.
他们要我马上搬出基地
They want me off the Hill.
但是 告诉我的教女
But, uh, tell my goddaughter
她的下半辈子
she'll have the rest of her life
可以随意抽烟喝酒了
for drinking and smoking cigarettes.
我猜哥伦比亚知道系主任要回去了一定很高兴
I imagine the Lions will be happy to have their chairman back.
已经退休了
Emeritus.
这段日子早就成了荣誉职称
Of practically everything these days.
当我们被困在这个沙箱里时
Anyway, while we've been playing in the sandbox,
哥伦比亚大学已经开始青睐实验物理了
Columbia has fallen in love with experimental physics.
接下来去哪 芝加哥大学 耶鲁大学
Then where? Chicago? Yale?
莫斯科怎么样
Moscow?
我不知道
I don't know.
我听说好多老光棍都在往西走
I hear a lot of old bachelors are heading west.
你应该过得快快乐乐的
You deserve to be happy.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表