剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
当然没有
Of course not.
这里不是常春藤联盟
This isn't the Ivy League.
我们正处于战争之中
We're in the middle of a war.
如果奥克利知道了我们的所作所为
If Akley finds out what we're doing here,
-下一个被处决的就是我们 -天啊
- we'll be next. - Jesus Christ.
我们是在进行一种零和博弈
We're playing a zero-sum game.
一方收益另一方就会有损失
Every move costs a piece
损失的这方还曾经想强♥奸♥你的妻子
and this piece tried to rape your wife.
-我要砍掉这棵榆树 -是三角叶杨
- I gotta pull up this elm tree. - Cottonwood.
-什么 -里约格兰德三角叶杨
- What? - Rio Grande cottonwood.
杨柳科属速生乔木
Populus wislizeni.
它们能生长在这里真是一个奇迹
It's actually a miracle they survive here at all.
是嘛 我要把它们全砍掉
Yeah, I gotta pull 'em all up.
为什么
And why's that?
到夏天 会有一千多名书呆子来这里
There will be 1,000 more eggheads here by summer.
他们都想要福米卡厨房♥
They all want a Formica kitchen.
这地方还没
You know, the only reason
完全沙化的原因
this desert hasn't been blown away entirely
就是因为有这些树根
is because of these tree roots.
还有
And besides...
这是我读书的地方
it's where I do my reading.
你可以去图书馆
Try a library.
这里是镇上的家属区
This is the civilian side of the Hill,
在你给我看镇议会的命令前
so I'm not moving anywhere until you show me an order
我哪也不去
from the civilian town council.
镇议会批准了这事
Town council approved this?
他们什么都批准
They approve everything.
他们为什么会允许军队砍掉全部树木
Why would they allow the army to cut down all our trees?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
因为每个人都是上校精心挑选的傀儡
Because the Colonel handpicked every single one of those puppets
听上校的指示投票
and he tells them how to vote.
你永远都没法跟军队抗衡 女士
You'll never beat the army, lady.
就是在以卵击石
Maybe pick on someone your own size.
克罗斯利
Crosley.
你来得真不是时候
This is really not a good time.
我以为在旧的陆军妇女宿舍里
Oh, I thought it was nothing but "Good times"
有大把"好时候"呢
in the old WAC shack.
我知道你需要时间
I know you asked for time, but...
但我等得花儿都谢了
I'm dying on the vine here.
你有没有考虑我说的话
Have you thought at all about what I said?
是的 当然考虑了
Yeah, of course I have.
你的话真的很感人
What you said was beautiful.
-那么 -但是
- Well, then... - Well...
但那不是我
But it's not who I am.
海伦 海伦 我了解你
Helen. Helen, I know you.
如果你真的了解 你就不会求婚
If you did, you wouldn't have asked.
好吧 让我进去 让我们一起考虑下
All right, let me in. Let's just think about this.
我考虑过了
I have.
也许我们不该再继续了
Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore.
是不是 你是不是
Is it-- are you--
原来如此
Right.
是啊 当然不会答应了
Yeah, no, of course.
-我们是在工作 -当然是工作
- This is just work. - Of course it is.
保罗 我很抱歉
Paul, I'm sorry.
你值得
You deserve--
我自作自受
What I deserve.
-你什么也别说 -我什么也没说
- Not a goddamn word from you. - I didn't say anything.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你到底为什么过来
Why are you here anyway?
如果你想让我说服你别解决掉兰斯菲尔德
If you want me to talk you out of getting rid of Lancefield,
我不会那样做的 法兰克说得对
I'm not gonna do it. Frank's right.
我到底该怎么做
So what the hell am I supposed to do?
我不能把文件塞到他包里 他都不拿包
I can't stick papers in his bag, he doesn't carry one.
那我应该做什么 跟他上♥床♥吗
What should I do? Sleep with him?
然后把文件塞到他的床头柜里
Stick the papers in his bedside table?
想都别想
That's never gonna happen.
好吧
All right.
你为什么不让你老婆去
Why don't you ask your wife to do it?
艾比
Abby.
我要问你点事
I need to ask you something.
那个法国女人 兰斯菲尔德的老婆叫什么来着
Um, that French woman, Lancefield's wife, what's her name?
-伊洛蒂 -我需要你做件事
- Elodie. - I need you to do something.
什么
What?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to help me.
我知道你俩关系很好
I know you two are close.
你总跟她在一起
You've been spending a lot of time with her.
我们没有总在一起
We haven't been spending that much time together.
这些房♥子的结构都一模一样 对吧
The floor plans to these houses, they're all the same, right?
厨房♥里有块镶板 下面是个小地下室
There's a panel in the kitchen that leads to a crawl space?
查理 你在说什么
Charlie, what are you talking about?
听我说
Listen to me, um...
我需要你在他们家里放点东西
I need you to put something into their house.
-放什么 -几篇论文
- Put something? - Some papers.
我需要你...
I need you...
伪装成是兰斯菲尔德想要把论文藏起来
to make it look like Lancefield hid them.
什么论文
What papers?
我不能再跟你多说了
I can't tell you any more.
天啊 查理 我真是受够了
My God, Charlie, I am so sick of this.
-艾比 -任何事情都不能细问
- Abby. Abby. - Only hearing half the story.
你丈夫告诉你的那些
Your husband's half.
那才是最重要的
The half that matters.
所以你...
So you're...
是要陷害他吗
framing him for something?
兰斯菲尔德想要毁了我 毁了我们
Lancefield's trying to ruin me. To ruin us.
查理 盗取机密文件是要坐牢的
Charlie, people go to jail for having--
他不会坐牢的 可以说美国钢铁都是他老爸提供的
He won't go to jail. His father practically runs U.S. Steel.
他会没事的
He'll land on his feet.
天啊 他对你动手动脚你还管他干什么
Jesus, what do you care after what he did to you?
是因为这事吗
Is that what this is?
你想因为我受辱而报仇
You're, uh, avenging my honor.
你这么做有点晚了 查理
You're a little late, Charlie.
你真以为我会这么对待我朋友吗
Do you really think I would do something like that to my friend?
-对任何人 -战争总有伤亡 艾比
- To anyone? - Wars have casualties, Abby.
你已经变成我完全不认识的人了
I don't even know who I'm talking to.
给我一刀吧
Stick a fork in me.
今天是电影之夜 放《幽灵帝国》
It is movie night and they are showing "Phantom Empire".
你和海伦一起来吗
You and Helen want to join?
不 今晚不行
Uh, no. No, not tonight.
拜托 放的可是《幽灵帝国》啊
Come on, it's "Phantom Empire".
为掌控全世界镭供应而展开的比拼
A race to control the world's radium supply.
满是科学家的神秘之城
The secret city full of scientists.
不了 我今晚已经接触够多的现实了
No, I think I've had enough reality for one night.
-你没事吧 小帅哥 -没事
- You all right, pretty boy? - Yeah.
我只想
Yeah, I just want to
提前开始做明天早上的燃烧率计算
get a jump on the morning's burn rate calculations.
好吧 金妮按刻钟收费
Okay. Well, Jeannie charges by the quarter hour,
我先走了
so I should go.
-艾比你怎么了 -你一个人在家吗
- Abby, are you okay? - Are you alone?
是的
Yes.
你说要离开只是开玩笑吗
Was it a joke about leaving?
你吓到我了 亲爱的
You're scaring me, cherie.
我想把这个游戏玩完
I wanna play this game out.
虽然比不上巴黎 但优点就是便宜
It may not be Paris, but on the bright side, it's cheap.
要是我们省下一两个月的工资
And if we saved our paycheck for a month or two,
钱就足够了
we'd have enough to make a start.
我有钱
I have money.
我有个查理不知道的银行账户
I have an account that Charlie doesn't know about.
你们俩怎么了
What happened between you?
所有事都不对劲
Everything.
他要我相信他
He asked me to trust him.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表