剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
When I let Javier in,
他说人们应该锁好自己的门
he said that people should lock their doors.
待着别动
Stay there.
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我马上回来
Be right back.
士兵们正在搜查我的办公室
MPs are sweeping my office,
大家都吓坏了
they're frisking everyone.
我们造了只怪兽
We've created a monster.
一只有用的怪兽
A useful monster.
你应该还记得是你先来找我的
You remember, you knocked on my door.
现在我手下有五十人在计算你的问题
And now 50 of my guys are working on your problem.
是我们的问题
Our problem.
那些人都被蒙在鼓里
I'm in a henhouse full of foxes who think they're hens.
你告诉他们你得重新
Have you told them you had to recheck
核对瘦子的运算了吗
all the Thin Man math?
是的
Yeah.
那我就不懂了 你到底在担心什么
Then I don't understand, what's the issue?
那些都是世界上最聪明的人
These are some of the smartest guys in the world.
你觉得他们花多长时间后
How long do you think it'll take for them
会意识到他们其实在进行内爆的运算
to realize they're working on implosion?
冲击波部分的计算被分解成了很多部分
The shock wave calculations are broken up into tiny parts.
如果分解出的部分足够小
If the puzzle pieces are small enough,
他们不可能看出整体是什么
there is no way one guy can see the big picture.
反正你的人肯定做不到
Not one of your guys anyway.
你再去给我搞
I want you to requisition
12组雷♥管♥和45公斤TNT炸♥药♥
12 sets of detonators and 100 pounds of TNT.
不 我帮你搞定运算
No, I get you the math,
你负责实验 我们约好的
you worry about experiments. That's the deal.
那我们重新订一下协议
Well, there's a new deal.
奥克利把分配原料的权限全权交给你
Akley gave you full authority to sign for resources.
爆♥炸♥实验后瘦子项目就结束了
Thin Man is finished with explosives testing.
我要是再去要雷♥管♥和炸♥药♥
I go asking for detonators and TNT,
军队后脚就找上门来了
the army will be on my doorstep an hour later.
我什么都搞不到
My source won't give us any.
这是你自己的方案 你自己解决
This was your idea, figure it out.
你赶快走吧
I need you to leave now.
别再来这里了
Don't you come back to this house again.
你说得对 我说谎了
You were right, I lied.
如果你知道我是谁
If you know who I am,
那你就知道我去年一直在研究内爆
then you know I've spent the last year working on implosion.
我还没打算放弃
I'm not ready to give up on it.
不管军方或其他人怎么说
No matter what the army or anyone else says.
我敬重你这点
I respect that.
我需要雷♥管♥和炸♥药♥
I need detonators. I need TNT.
爆♥炸♥物都归你的军队
Explosives belongs to your army.
是的 但是你是负责发放的
Yeah, but you're in charge of doling them out.
我应该去找上校
Should I go to the Colonel
告诉他你在他背后捣鬼吗
and tell him you're going behind his back, huh ?
你不会这样做的
You won't do that.
你并不了解我
You don't know me.
我知道你去年在海军军械局工作
I know you worked at the Navy Ordnance Bureau last year.
我今早打了几个电♥话♥
I made some calls this morning.
跟在那的一个老朋友打听了你的事
Asked an old friend there about you.
跟谁
Who?
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Albert Einstein.
他告诉我你是位优秀的科学家
He told me you were a good scientist.
他还告诉我可以相信你
He also told me you could be trusted.
我唯一肯承担风险的事
Listen, the only risk I would like to take
就是研究我的炸♥弹♥
is to work with my explosives.
明白吗
Understand?
好吧
Fair enough.
感谢你抽时间见我
For your time.
我不接受贿赂
I don't take bribes.
爱因斯坦错了
And Einstein was wrong.
我不是科学家 我是名工程师
I'm not a scientist, I'm an engineer.
待在我能看见你的地方 乔伊
All right, stay where mommy can see you, Joey.
这对他来说非常正常 是吧
To him, this is completely normal, hmm?
话说回来 我有什么资格说何为正常呢
Then again, who am I to say what is normal?
那种事很正常吗
Was it normal?
我们那晚发生的事
What happened between us that night.
你们这些美国人啊
You Americans.
总是在寻求解释
Always looking for explanations.
或是忏悔
Or penance.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think happened?
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
是的 在我睡着之前呢
Yes, but before I fell asleep.
我第一次做♥爱♥
You know, the first time
是在一个和今天一样的日子里
I made love was a day just like this.
暖冬里的一天
Spring in winter.
他叫菲利普
His name was Philippe.
他有一个腰带
He had this belt--
皮的 非常破旧了
leather, all beat up.
他要去伦敦上大学时
When he moved to London for university,
我让他把腰带给我了
I made him give the belt to me.
我还留着呢
Still have it.
时不时地 我会把它拿出来
Every now and then, I take it out.
有时我甚至...
Sometimes I even...
会去咬它 感受它的味道
bite it and taste it.
突然之间 往昔再现
Suddenly, I'm right back there.
万一你丈夫发现了它呢
What if your husband found it?
是秘密让我们永葆生机 亲爱的
Secrets are what keep us alive, chérie.
没有秘密
Without them,
我们便平凡无奇
we'd just be normal.
进来吧
Well, come right in.
如果我要成为你的第二把手
If I'm going to be your number two,
你最好习惯于此
you better get used to it.
你准备好开始工作了吗
Are you ready to start working?
你是说继续跟着法兰克研究内爆吧
You mean keep working on implosion for Frank?
小点声
Keep your voice down.
他告诉你了
He told you?
他不用跟我说 我很聪明
He didn't have to. I'm a clever girl.
瘦子计划有资源却有缺陷
Thin Man has the resources, but it's flawed.
内爆才是正解
Implosion's the right model,
但缺人手
but we have no manpower.
你们一天能解决的问题我们得用十天
What you guys can do in a day will take us 10.
我们没法告诉你
I had to keep you in the dark.
否则我就通不过测谎了
Or I wouldn't pass the polygraph.
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
所以我现在被迫成了你的共犯
So now I'm complicit in your crime.
我们都在冒着生命危险
We're all sticking our necks out here.
我们别无选择了
We don't have a choice.
我一直都有选择
I always have a choice.
你不能告诉别人
You can't tell anyone about this.
顺便说一句 我和保罗·克罗斯利睡了
By the way, I'm screwing Paul Crosley.
祸不单行
Terrible things always happen in threes.
接下去可能连超人漫画也要停刊了
Next, they'll probably stop printing "Superman."
海伦会想办法回来的
Helen will find her way back somehow.
我说她走了才好
I say good riddance.
反正她根本不懂冲击波
She doesn't know anything about shock waves anyway.
我们得找点乐子 兄弟们
We need to have some fun, boys.
不如再给你验一下尿样吧
Should we assay your urine again?
古巴裸盖菇
Psilocybe cubensis.
欢迎一起来狂欢 先生们
Welcome to the wingding, gentlemen.
-蘑菇啊 -致幻蘑菇
- Mushrooms? - Psychotropic mushrooms.
陆军妇女军团那弄来的
Got 'em at the WAC dorm.
金妮的一个客人拿它付的帐
One of Jeannie's clients paid with these.
金妮还在接客啊
Oh, Jeannie's still seeing clients.
是本地人
They're from the natives.
吃了这个你就能看到一场超乎想象的盛宴
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表