剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
他带着我们搬到了三千公里外的无名之地
He moved us 2,000 miles to the middle of nowhere.
从到这的那天起他就一直不和我说实话
He's been lying to me since the day we got here.
他窃取了其他科学家的成果
He stole another scientist's work
还让我感觉自己背叛了他
and he made me feel like I betrayed him
就因为我想知道事情真♥相♥
because I wanted to understand why.
他要我去干坏事
He asked me to do things no one ever should.
感觉他已经不是我认识的那个查理了
I don't know who Charlie is anymore.
而且我也不知道他是否真正了解过我
And I'm not sure he ever knew who I am.
那你是什么人
Who are you?
快球的击球范围太大
Fastball is wide.
沃尔克放弃接打此球
Walker lays off of it for ball one...
打扰一下 大人
Pardon, my Lord.
克罗斯利
Crosley.
现在谁领先
Who's winning?
不知道
Oh, uh, no idea.
抱歉耽误了你的宝贵时间 我只是想说
Well, at the risk of wasting your time, I just want to say
我为我们正在做的事感到自豪
I'm proud of the work we're doing here.
说实话 我惊呆了
I'm shocked, quite frankly,
我们四个人的进展如此神速
how fast we're doing it, the four of us.
这份工作可以说是我这些天唯一的慰藉
The work is, more or less, my only solace these days.
很好
Well, good.
所以你才来这
That's why you're here.
你说得没错
You're absolutely right.
我来这工作
I'm here to work.
敬王国与国家
King and country.
让世界和平之类的
Save the free world, et cetera.
-现在速度问题已解决 -什么都没解决
- With the speed problem now solved. - Nothing is solved.
巴拉托炸♥药♥还只是开始
Baratol's a start, but
还没有让内爆占到有利位置
it doesn't put implosion in the catbird seat.
抱歉 你刚说什么
Sorry, what did you say?
我是想说别得意太早
I just said let's not get cocky.
但是个很好的开始 对吧
No, it's a good start, isn't it?
但愿不会显得自己太过高傲
Hope I don't sound arrogant,
但我第一次感觉自己处在了优势地位上
but I feel for the first time like I'm in the catbird seat.
学说行话了呀
Picking up the lingo, eh?
正在学
Yeah, I'm learning.
他又去玩牌了
He's off playing cards again.
世界末日前他是不会回来的
He won't be back till the crack of doom.
要喝杯水吗
Do you want a glass of water?
要酒
Wine.
你还是身体很僵硬啊
You feel like a sack of doorknobs.
还以为这次出行能让你放松放松呢
I thought this trip would be soothing for you.
你很喜欢哥伦比亚河
You love the Columbia River.
又不是出去钓鱼
It wasn't exactly a fishing trip.
你要为罗斯福设计
You're giving FDR the most powerful weapon
史上最强有力的武器
in the history of the world.
他至少也得放你一天假
The least he could do is give you is a day off
趁着河里还有鲑鱼
when the salmon are running.
大家都以为我要去华盛顿
Everyone thought I was going to D.C.
也没法光明正大地带鱼竿啊
It's not like I could pack a fly rod.
-奥克利博士 -现在来访好像有点早
- Dr. Akley. - It's a little early for a house call.
非常抱歉 但是
I apologize, but,
先生 是有关我们在研究的内爆问题
sir, it's about a problem we've been working on in implosion.
内爆是法兰克·温特的项目 不关我的事
Implosion is Frank Winter country and the border's closed.
我就是来讨论此事的
That's what I'm here to discuss.
我相信现在跟你有关系了
I believe your border's wide open.
艾比
Abby?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
散步
Walking.
整晚吗
All night?
我不应该把你牵扯进来的
I should never have involved you in this.
事情弄得那么复杂
Got complicated and, um...
我应该顺应自己的良心而不是...
should have listened to my conscience instead of...
艾比
Abby?
放开我
Get your hands off me.
放开我
Get your hands off me!
艾比
Abby?
让我进去好吗
Can you let me in?
艾比 开门
Abby, open the door.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表