剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
It has no known effects on human physiology.
这是刚刚发现的 我们的研究还不够完善
It was just discovered. We don't know anything about it yet.
我们知道的够多了
We know plenty.
它是一种放射性超铀元素[原子序数高于铀的元素]
It's a transuranic radioactive chemical element
高沸点 半衰期24万年
with a high boiling point and a half-life of 240,000 years.
是两万四千年
You mean 24,000.
-什么 -钚的半衰期
- What? - Plutonium.
-不 我们说的是氪星石 -氪星石
- No, Kryptonite. - Kryptonite.
福瑞茨 米克斯 这位是查理·艾萨克
Fritz, Meeks, Charlie Isaacs.
我问个事
Let me ask you something.
如果你需要测定氪星的重力加速度
Suppose you had to estimate the force of gravity on Krypton.
氪星 那个虚构的星球吗
Krypton, the fictitious planet?
-没错 -大致估算一下就行
- Yeah. - Yeah, just a ballpark figure.
好吧
Okay. Um...
据说超人可以一次跳到一栋大楼那么高
they say Superman can leap a tall building in a single bound.
没错 你觉得
Yes, and you figure, what,
芝加哥期货交易所大楼有一百五十米高吧
the Chicago Board of Trade building is 500 feet tall?
一名成年男子
And let's say an adult male
在生理极限下可以跳一米五
in peak physical condition can jump five feet.
证明氪星的重力加速度是地球的一百倍
Stands to reason Krypton's gravity is 100 times that of Earth's.
978m/s2
978 meters per seconds squared!
-谢谢你 查理 -不 不可能
- Thank you, Charlie. - No, impossible.
知道什么才不可能吗
You know what's impossible?
你们俩能跟女人上♥床♥才不可能
Either of you two ever having sex with a woman.
你们在这搞什么
What the hell is going on in here?
我跟你说话呢 艾萨克
I'm talking to you, Issacs!
想要解释下自己的行为吗
Would you like to explain yourself?
我想要我的那份钚
What I would like is my share of the plutonium.
你那份 你以为这里是公社吗
Your share. What, do you think we're running a commune here?
可能我昨天说得不够清楚
Perhaps I was insufficiently clear yesterday.
你拒绝给我完成工作所需的资源
You refused to help me get the resources I need to do my job.
所以我只好自食其力
So I helped myself.
要是少了哪怕只有一微克...
If there's so much as a microgram missing...
奥克利博士是一位有能力的负责人
Dr. Akley is a competent manager.
说不定真能制♥造♥出炸♥弹♥来
He may even deliver a working bomb.
-我很感谢你的信任 -但那不重要
- I appreciate the vote of confidence. - But that won't matter,
因为等他造出来 纽约都变灰烬了
because by the time he does, New York will already be an ashtray.
你曾和海森堡一起在莱比锡上学
You studied with Heisenberg at Leipzig.
你觉得瘦子计划有可能打败他吗
Do you think we even have a prayer of beating him with Thin Man?
内爆模型效率更高
The implosion model is more efficient.
能为我们节约时间
It will save us time.
我们制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥更好
We are building a better mousetrap.
容我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你在莱比锡学过轴向化学吗
Did you study axial chemistry at Leipzig?
没有吗 那克拉克效应呢
No? What about the Clark Effect?
因为这些理论从未被证明过
It's because they've never been proven.
这些都是法兰克·温特
These are Frank Winter's contributions
为科学所作的贡献 全是白日梦
to science-- pipe dreams.
内爆是个相当吸引人的理论
Implosion is a fascinating theory,
但你不能用洛克希德的
but you cannot drop a theory
B29超级堡垒轰炸机空投理论
out of a Lockheed B-29 Superfortress.
是波音公♥司♥的
Boeing.
如果法兰克能证明内爆
If Frank could prove that implosion
并非幻想
was more than a fairy tale
即使只能证明一点点
even at the most rudimentary level,
他要多少钚材料我都给
I'd give him all the plutonium he wants.
我的别克车钥匙也双手奉上
He could have the keys to my Buick.
我老婆都能让他睡
He could sleep with my wife.
好
Fine.
-好什么 -我会证明
- Fine what? - I'll prove it.
怎么证明
How?
起来
Get up.
-我要你把组员召集起来 -温特
- I want you to get the group together. - Winter.
我跟你说话呢 混♥蛋♥
I'm talking to you, asshole!
巴♥拉♥斯♥给了我们24小时
Barath gave us 24 hours.
如果我们能证明我们的设计可行
They'll give us the plutonium
他们就给我们钚材料
if we can prove that our design will work.
没有钚材料我们证明不了可行性
We can't prove it'll work without plutonium.
可以的
Yes, we can.
我们可以跟他们解释数学证明
Well, we can walk them through the math,
但证明不了实际可行性
but it doesn't actually prove anything.
莱特兄弟在造出第一架飞机之前
Before the Wright brothers built their first plane,
他们曾用风筝飞过基蒂霍克的沙丘
they flew kites off the dunes of Kitty Hawk.
这就是我们的风筝
This is a kite.
我想应该是要把它炸飞 而不是乘着它
I assume we're gonna blow that up and not fly it.
不 不是炸飞 是内爆
No, no, not up. In.
从物理学上说 这和内爆型炸♥弹♥没两样
Mechanically, it is no different than the implosion bomb.
我们只要把它
It's just that we're gonna turn this...
变成这么大
into this.
我们要把这玩意变成雪茄
Oh, we're gonna turn it into a cigar.
我们要将铁管内爆成
We're going to implode a pipe
雪茄大小的固体
into a solid mass same size as that cigar.
等等 明天前要完成 不可能
Wait, by tomorrow? That's absurd.
为什么这么着急
What's the rush?
我们华盛顿的朋友
Our friend from Washington,
他不是司法部的
he's not Department of Justice.
那他是什么部门的 战略情报局吗
What is he, OSS?
联调局 还是军事情报局
FBI? G-2?
你要小心的
It's the ones that don't have a name
是那些无名机构
you have to look out for.
我们这儿出大问题了
We got a real problem here.
我以为就是廖的问题
I thought it was Liao's problem.
战场上总有阴暗的角落 法兰克
There are dark corners in this war, Frank.
像他这样的人 既没办公室也没头衔
Men like him, they don't have an office or a title.
他不过是财政预算上的一项支出
He is just a line item on a budget.
专门负责解决问题
He makes problems disappear.
也负责让人消失
He makes people disappear.
我不太舒服
I don't feel good.
如果你还想再听一遍
You want to hear it again,
就往点唱机里塞五分钱
put a nickel in the jukebox.
你听说过这句话吗
You ever hear the expression
"秘密有多深 人就有多坏"
"Man is as sick as his secrets"?
听着 我已经告诉过你了
Look, I've already told you.
三个礼拜前
Three weeks ago,
我把那些研究成果带回了宿舍
I took the papers back to the dorm room.
我把纸卡在裤头上
I stuck them down the front of my pants.
很容易蒙混过关
It was easy.
离开技术区的时候并不搜身
They don't search you when you're leaving the tech area.
我把它们藏在床垫下
I hid the papers under my mattress.
我只是打算卖♥♥专利 我不是间谍
I was going to sell the patents. I'm not a spy.
我有个五岁的女儿
I've got a five-year-old kid.
得了骨髓瘤
She's got myeloma.
我也希望能把它还回去 可惜不行
I wish I could take it back, but I can't.
你需要我用书面的形式交代吗
You want me to put it in writing?
为什么不从事情的开头说起呢
Why don't we start from the beginning?
我的老天 三周前
Jesus Christ. It was three weeks ago--
那不是事情的开端 而是结束
That's not the beginning. That's the end.
什么 你想知道我妈什么时候怀的我吗
What?! You want to know where I was conceived?
我猜是在印第安纳州的布卢明顿市
I assume it was in Bloomington, Indiana.
是你父母相遇的地方 对吧
That's where your parents met, right?
你母亲叫玛丽·阿格纳斯·克斯泰罗
Your mother was born Mary Agnes Costello.
她于1938年因中风死在卧室
She died in 1938 in her bedroom, a stroke.
你父亲曾在上海大学教数学
Your father taught mathematics at Shanghai University.
现在他在狐头牛排馆刷盘子
Now he's washing dishes at the Foxhead Steakhouse.
他在苏州长大
He was raised in Soochow.
但你从未去过那里 是吧
But you've never been there, have you?
是的
No.
那里有最非凡的园林
They have the most marvelous gardens.
死前值得一看
Something to see before you die.
我们为什么在这儿
Why are we here?
你想知道什么随便问
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表