剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Vacuous. The empty space between stars.
这些算了两周吗
Two weeks?
你们看 根本没什么小组
See, there is no group.
这里只有里德·奥克利
There's Reed Akley...
还有我
and there's me.
从我来到这开始
And the biggest mystery
怎么都想不明白的一个"宇宙奥秘"
I've been pondering since I got here...
就是你们这些人三个月来
is what the hell the rest of you have been doing
到底在干嘛
for the last three months.
上帝啊
Oh! Oh, my Lord!
需要呼叫安保人员吗
Do you need security?
不 不用 不是那种事
No, no, no. It's nothing like that.
是
It's a--
是很私人的事
it's a personal matter.
今天是星期二 是库克女士
Tuesday, Madam Cook.
她在俄亥俄州
She's in Ohio
她的恋人在军营贩卖♥♥部旁的公共电♥话♥亭里
and her amour is on the payphone by the PX.
我用过那个电♥话♥
I've used that phone.
希望管♥理♥员♥擦过话筒了
Oh, I hope the janitor wiped the mouthpiece.
享受这种能看遍邻居们所有丑事的
Enjoy being a little fly on this wall
窃听者的生活吧
learning all your neighbors' dirty laundry.
然后你把所有好段子都告诉我
And then you tell me all the good stuff
咱们一起来决定该勒索谁
and we decide who to blackmail.
我以前见过你
You know, I've seen you before.
我们应该是邻居
I think we're neighbors.
这镇子真小啊
Oh, what a small town.
我想我们以后会经常见面的
Well, I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
夫人 我是一等兵登勒维
Oh, ma'am, I'm PFC Dunlavey.
您丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
丈夫
Husband?
我想不起来了
Nope, doesn't ring a bell.
您是温特夫人吗
Are you Mrs. Winter?
我们有些问题要问温特博士
We have some questions for Dr. Winter.
我为考克斯上校工作
I work with Colonel Cox.
温特博士在家吗
Is Dr. Winter here?
我需要和他谈谈希德·廖的事
I need to speak to him about Sid Liao.
希德
Sid?
极有数学天赋
Brilliant mathematician.
却没什么幽默感
Terrible punster.
我想唯一好的方面
I suppose the only bright side
就是格雷西只有五岁
is that Gracie is only five years old,
几年之后她甚至不会记得他
so in a couple of years she won't even remember him.
我不知道希德是有家室的
I didn't know that Sid had a family.
你以前见过他吗
Did you ever even meet him?
只是简短地见过一面
Only very briefly.
在哪里见的
And where was that?
在他生命的最后一刻
In his final moments,
保卫基地的安全
it became my responsibility
是我的职责所在
to ensure the safety of the base.
你是当时的门卫
You were at the gate?
他要去拿枪 夫人 我...
He drew a weapon, ma'am. I--
我没时间思考
I didn't have time to think.
山上有一位牧师
They've got a chaplain on the Hill,
但他是一个浸礼教♥徒♥
but he's a Baptist.
[基♥督♥教新教宗派之一]
他不接受忏悔
He doesn't take confession.
我念了二十遍《主祷文》
I said 20 Our Fathers,
但我不确定这就够了
but I'm not sure it's enough.
请坐吧
Please, take a seat.
那么...
So...
登勒维先生 你的家乡是哪里
Mr. Dunlavey, where do you call home?
爱荷华州的琼斯县
Jones County, Iowa.
爱荷华州
Iowa?
我们开车来这里时路过了爱荷华州
We drove through Iowa on our way out here.
那里的乡村风光非常美
It's beautiful country.
你们那里都是农民吗
Your people are farmers?
主要种玉米
Corn mostly.
你们遭遇了沙尘暴吗
You got hit by the Dust Bowl?
损失了一半的庄稼
Lost half our crop.
所以你就决定入伍了吗
So then you decided to enlist?
不 夫人 我们撑过来了
Oh, no, ma'am, we make do all right.
我只是...
I just--
我只是没法对战争坐视不理
I couldn't sit back with what's happening over there.
是啊
Right.
关于希德 你想了解些什么
So what is it you want to know about Sid?
你觉得
Do you think--
-他真的是 -间谍吗
- was he really... - A spy?
实话说
Honestly,
我不知道该给希德·廖贴什么标签
I don't know what label to put on Sid Liao.
间谍 科学家
Spy, scientist.
我只知道
I do know...
对他的死 我很遗憾
that I'm sorry he's gone.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你真的在他车上找到了机密文件吗
Is it true you found confidential documents in his car?
我
I, um...
我从脚垫下面找回了文件
I recovered them from under the floor mat.
温特博士 我是一等兵登勒维
Dr. Winter, sir, I'm Private First Class Dunlavey.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us a minute.
一等兵 什么时候晋的级
First class? Since when?
他们告诉我 他是被一名二等兵击毙的
They told me he was shot by a private.
我想说 对您的损失我深表遗憾
I wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss.
你不用道歉
You got nothing to apologize for.
你只是做了自己该做的
You did what you had to do.
我们四人要花上好几周
It'll take the four of us weeks
才能重做希德的工作
to reconstruct Sid's work.
我一个汉堡还没吃完
Guy could get through a differential equation
他就能解好一个微分方程
faster than I could get through a hamburger.
他有小窍门
He had a shortcut.
他本来准备教我的
He was gonna show me.
没准是巫术
Maybe it was sorcery.
东方巫术
Oriental shamanism.
别提他的事了
Don't talk about him.
最后一个清洗这些东西的人一定是他妻子
Pretty sure his wife was the last person to wash these.
那是什么
What is that?
马刺
Spurs.
他在圣达菲买♥♥的
Bought them in Santa Fe.
说是要成为第一个中国牛仔
Said that he wanted to be the first Chinese cowboy.
还记得那次他想找印第安女仆
Remember that time he tried to get the Indian maids
来重现大小角战役[北美印第安战争之一]吗
to reenact Custer's last stand?
当然记得
Oh, yeah.
廖想扮卡斯特[将军]
Liao was Custer.
格雷西
放回去吧
Put it back.
那个孩子
That boy,
他只是想找个人说说话
he was just looking for someone to talk to.
你觉得他现在就好受了吗
Think he feels better now?
我们大家难受的日子还长着呢
It'll be a long time before any of us feels better.
你认识希德·廖五年了 法兰克
You knew Sid Liao for five years, Frank.
法兰克·温特
Frank Winter.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
我们有理由相信你违反了
We have reason to believe you're in violation
《美国法典》第18篇第37章
of US title Code 18 Chapter 37.
《联邦反间谍法》
the Federal Espionage Act.
有名警卫向我们通报
One of the guards tipped us off.
文件就藏在他包的内衬里
The file was in the lining of his bag.
他说他会认罪 但只和你谈 长官
He said he'd confess, but he'd only talk to you, Sir.
盗取机密文件
Hijacking classified papers.
看来这也会传染啊
Seems to be an epidemic around here.
硫酸镁的化学分♥析♥
The chemical study of magnesium sulfate.
是泻盐
Epsom salt.
如果落入希♥特♥勒♥之手
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表