剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
是这镇上最有智慧的人
is one of the brightest lights on this Hill.
他几乎独♥立♥地把物理问题解决了
He solved the physics almost singlehandedly.
我会让他亲自给你介绍相关细节
I'll let him walk you through the details himself.
这位是查尔斯·艾萨克博士
This is Dr. Charles Isaacs.
法兰克·温特发生什么事了
What happened to Frank Winter?
等轴心国看到炸♥弹♥的威力
When the Axis sees what we're capable of,
他们将别无选择
they'll have no choice.
不得不投降
They will have to surrender.
以后也再也不会有战争
And then there will never be another war.
这就是我们在围墙后面的秘密
That's what we're doing behind those fences.
我们在书写时代的新篇章
We're writing the prologue to a new era.
书写和平之史
The history of peace.
我走过歪路
I've made mistakes.
做了很多我羞于启齿的事
I've done things I'm not proud of,
但我发誓 我做这些事时都是为了你和凯莉
but I swear, I did all of it with you and Callie in mind.
几个月前
A few months ago,
另一个设计组的物理学家来找我
a physicist from another design group came to me
告诉我他的模型不会成功
and he told me that his model wasn't going to work.
我向他透露了我曾誓要保密的信息
I revealed information that I'd been sworn to keep secret,
告诉他在德国的原♥子♥弹♥计划中有我们的内应
that we had spy inside the German atomic project
而且维尔纳·海森堡领先了我们好几个月
and that Werner Heisenberg was months ahead of us.
我知道靠陆军和白宫
I knew the army and the White House
绝不可能让计划步入正轨 所以
would never right the ship on their own, so
我和里德·奥克利开始秘密谋划
Reed Akley and I engaged in a secret conspiracy
利用他组内的资源来做内爆
to co-op the resources of his group for implosion.
奥克利给查理·艾萨克升职是想掩盖我们的踪迹
Akley promoted Charlie Isaacs to cover our tracks.
如果事情东窗事发就由他顶罪
Set him up in case we ever got caught.
讽刺的是...
The irony is...
想要实现内爆的唯一方法
the only way we were able to crack implosion
就是偷用他论文里的理论
is by stealing the theory from a paper he wrote.
现在奥克利死了
Now that Akley's dead,
那可怜的孩子被情报部门抓了起来
G-2s got that poor kid locked up.
他们以为他是间谍
They think he is a spy,
其实他毫不知情
but he had no idea.
我帮不了他 但为了实现这个项目
There's nothing I can do but stay the course
为了人类的未来 我只能坚持到底
for the good of the project, for the sake of the future.
牺牲小我 保全大我
We sacrifice the few to save the many.
你应该把他告诉你的都记下来
No, you gotta write down what he tells you.
他是医生
He's the doctor.
好吧 那...
Well, that's, uh--
如果你不谨遵医嘱 确实就会那样
that's what happens if you don't keep it elevated.
好吧 你听我说
Yeah. Oh, listen, listen.
我得...我得挂了
I gotta-- I have to go,
但我...我很快会再打给你 好吗
but I-- I will call you again soon, okay?
好 我也爱你 妈妈
Yeah. I love you, too, Mom.
借过
Excuse me.
意见分歧...
Differences of opinion...
意见分歧...
Differences of opinion...
正如查尔斯·达尔文的真知灼见
As Charles Darwin so ably said...
谨记历史
Gone but not forgotten.
他们说过我不需要亲自来会面
They said I wouldn't have to meet in person.
除非有突发♥情♥况
Only under extraordinary conditions.
-事态已改变 -变化无处不在
- Things have changed. - They're changing everywhere.
现在的研发重点是内爆
Implosion is taking center stage.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表