剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
give that physiological data a second look.
我不知道你认为她在哪里撒谎了...
I don't know what you think she lied about--
她是因为第十七题被拒的
She registered a fail on question 17.
第十七题是什么
What's question 17?
你曾因任何精神疾病接受过治疗
Have you ever received treatment or been institutionalized
或被送进过精神病院吗
due to a disorder of the mind?
你妈妈和帽子王殿下怎么样
How are your mother and his highness the hat king?
还在试图把我从家谱中剔除吗
Still trying to shake me from the family tree?
他们很好
They're good.
工作怎么样
How was work?
挺好的
Good.
这面条得到猴年马月才能煮熟
Be 1960 before these noodles cook.
你是个肮脏的美国妓♥女♥ 是吧
You're a nasty Yankee whore, aren't you?
听起来他的加入会给我们组极大帮助
Sounds like he'll make a great addition to the team.
他最好能带给我们
Better have a suitcase
一箱子关于超级压缩的计算
full of super-compression calculations for us.
如果他研究内爆已经一年半了
Well, if he's been working on implosion for 18 months,
我敢说他已经设计出行之有效的模型了
I bet he's got designs for a working model by now.
好了 我听够了
All right, that's it. I've heard enough.
到零点叫我
You let me know when Big Ben strikes 12.
美国人 真是娇弱
Americans. So delicate.
听入迷了吗
Pussy got your tongue?
再给我来一个
Bring me another.
我和内爆小组
I'm having such a delightful time
度过了相当愉快的一晚
with the implosion group tonight.
克罗斯利大人会很乐意付钱的 是吧
And Lord Crosley will happily pay, won't you?
不是很像苏莱曼大帝的后宫啊
Not exactly Suleiman's harem, is it?
[奥斯曼帝国的苏丹]
就这么几个可选的吗
This is the entire menu?
你是多么的纯洁无暇啊
What a wholesome and unsullied creature you are.
-谢谢 -让我们马上来修正这一点吧
- Thank you. - Let us correct that immediately.
那不是福瑞茨的女朋友吗
Isn't that Fritz's lady friend?
金妮
Jeannie.
可怜的福瑞茨
Poor Fritz.
我走了
I'm going.
或许我们三个
Perhaps the three of us
能一起玩玩
could get along together.
体验...
Experience...
她不行
Not her.
-不能找金妮 -我在工作 克罗斯利
- You can't have Jeannie. - I'm working, Crosley.
在你面前 保罗 我想我能任取所愿
In your presence, Paul, I believe I can have anything I want.
不能找她
Not her.
金妮 拿着 拜托了 歇一晚上
Here, Jeannie, take this, please. Take the night off.
奴隶最好还是不要激怒雄狮
The slave would do well not to poke at the lion.
顺便说下 她为他命名为亨利
She named him Henry, by the way.
她希望在送走你儿子前给他起个像样的名字
Wanted your son to have a decent name before she gave him away.
小亨利连个爵位都没有 是吧
Little Henry never did have a title, did he?
你父亲是谁来着 保罗
What was your father's again, Paul?
利物浦最好的铁器商吗
Best ironmonger in Liverpool?
会把爵位传承给一个私生子吗
Does that pass to a child out of wedlock?
露西以为你最终会回来的
Lucy thought you'd return eventually.
但我早就该想到你已在美国重新开始
But I should have known you'd wash up on American shores.
发生了什么
What's the problem here?
你的手下是位自信的艺术家 法兰克
Your man is a confidence artist, Frank.
他骗我女儿相信了
He conned my daughter into believing
关于他的千百种谎言
he was a thousand things he isn't,
最重要的是 相信他是那种
most importantly that he was the kind of man
成为父亲后不会逃离英国的人
who doesn't flee England when he fathers a child.
好了 今晚就这样
All right, night's over.
你们可以等都清醒了再来解决这事
You can both settle this when you're sober.
不不不 现在就刚好
No, no, no. This is just fine.
顺便说一句 温特博士
Oh, and by the way, Dr. Winter,
代表团里没有人要加入你的小组
no one from the delegation is joining your group.
一个也没有
Not one of the men.
贺加斯博士 拜托你
Dr. Hogarth, please.
不管我犯过什么错误
Whatever my mistakes,
你是经历过炸♥弹♥轰炸的人
you lived through the bombings.
你知道内爆才是未来的希望所在
You know implosion is the way forward.
你得帮我们
You have to help us.
不 我不知道
No, I do not.
你宁愿让希♥特♥勒♥赢得战争胜利
You would let Hitler win this war--
不 我不认为内爆是未来的希望所在
No, I do not know implosion is the way forward.
这只是一个幻想 一场梦
It's a fantasy. A dream.
构造一个实心球并经过超级压缩就能实现
Not with super-compression and a solid sphere.
再给我们几个月就能拿出一个可行的方案
We are just months away from a fully functioning--
这个理论早就被我们推♥翻♥了
Theory which we've already disproved.
如果你多花点时间工作
If you spent more time working,
少花点时间乱搞部队女兵
less time groping army girls...
就是这种美国式傲慢
There's that American hubris.
我把我们的研究成果送你
My Christmas gift to you--
作为圣诞礼物
I'll send over our research.
你读过我们的文章后
When you examine our papers,
就会发现冲击波控制的数学模型
you'll find that shockwave control
是不可能实现的
is mathematically impossible.
我猜你已经遇到传播的问题了
I imagine you're already fighting with propagation.
很快你就会发现混沌是不可控的
Soon you'll see that chaos is untamable.
内爆就跟人一样
Implosion is like a man.
你会发现你越接近他
The closer you look, the more you'll realize
你对他的了解越微不足道
just how little you know about him.
就算你的小组没有滥竽充数的人
Even if your group weren't full of misfits and liars,
温特博士 千位天才也无法在千年内
Dr. Winter, a thousand geniuses couldn't master implosion
实现内爆
in a thousand millennia.
把这个臭英国佬赶走
Get this limey prick out of here.
你把午班换给别人了吗
So, you traded away the afternoon shift?
我以为你跟法国妞形影不离呢
I thought you and Frenchy were attached at the hip.
下午我更想跟儿子在一起
I prefer to spend afternoons with my son.
她让我把这个还给你
Well, she asked me to give this back to you.
圣诞快乐 法兰克
关于我贺加斯博士说的是真的
Dr. Hogarth is right about me.
那些事与我无关
None of that's my business.
但他对内爆的看法不见得对
Doesn't mean he's right about implosion.
他们做不到的事
Just because they couldn't do it,
法兰克 不代表你做不到
Frank, doesn't mean you can't.
我们英国人有个毛病 就是放不下过去
The problem with us Brits, we are too beholden to our past.
你们美国人几乎没什么历史
You Americans, you barely have one,
所以也不会念旧
so it can't hold you back.
所以是你们发明了
There's a reason you
汽车和飞机这样的东西
invented things like motor cars and airplanes.
傲慢也有好的一面 法兰克
Hubris cuts both ways, Frank.
但它不能控制冲击波
But it doesn't control shockwaves.
贺加斯今早把他的论文送过来了
Hogarth sent over his papers this morning.
我的儿子流落在某个角落
You know, there's a boy out there somewhere and...
我是他的一部分
I'm a part of him.
或者说他是我的一部分
Or he's a part of me.
我在过去两年里
I thought I had spent the last two years
试图当他不存在
trying to pretend he didn't exist.
也许...也许
Maybe-- maybe...
我是因为知道他的存在
it's knowing that he does exist is
才来这里工作的
what brought me here in the first place.
我知道我可能无法再见到他
I know I'll probably never meet him and--
而且就算见面了 他可能也会恨我
well, if I did, he'd probably hate me.
可是...
But...
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我还是希望他能以我为骄傲
I suppose I still want to make him proud.
夫人 抱歉打扰您了
Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you.
怎么还没完没了了
So much for bygones.
如果你是来逮捕我的 我要拒捕
If you're here to arrest me, I'm going to have to resist.
我儿子睡着了 没有保姆照看他
My son's asleep and I don't have a sitter.
不 夫人 上校不知道我来找你
No, ma'am. The Colonel doesn't know I'm here.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
找我有什么事吗 一等兵
How can I help you, Private?
我叫科尔·登勒维
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表