剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Double the saline bolus.
又抽出十毫升
Siphon in 10-mil increments.
血钠过高至少两分钟了
Hypernatremia measurements q-two minutes.
菲多♥维♥茨先生 你醒了
Mr. Fedowitz. You're awake.
你在那个房♥间里呕吐过吗
Did you vomit in the other room?
我没事
I think I'm okay.
你到底又呕吐过没有
But did you vomit again?
别担心 我都扔垃圾箱里了
Don't worry. I got it all in the garbage.
护士 去把垃圾箱拿过来
Nurse, go retrieve the bin.
菲多♥维♥茨先生
Mr. Fedowitz,
你吞下了大量的钚
you swallowed a significant quantity of plutonium.
现在的首要任务是找回你肚子里的每一微克
Priority is to retrieve every microgram from your stomach.
像你这样的专家
A man of your expertise,
肯定知道该如何分离重金属和有机物吧
surely you know how to separate heavy metals from organic matter.
给你 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
把这个洒在你的窗台上
Sprinkle this baby on your windowsill
很快就能解决你家的白蚁问题
and those termites of yours will be gone in a New Mexico minute.
军方把这个当杀虫剂来用吗
This is what the army uses as pesticide?
DDT
DDT?
[学名双对氯苯基三氯乙烷 杀虫剂
由于其持久性 对人类健康造成很大影响]
美国政♥府♥把它用在我们的房♥子 衣服上
Uncle Sam sprays it on our cots, our clothes,
甚至我们的饭菜里
even our dinner plates.
小孩子也特喜欢这个
And the kids love it, too.
轻松摆脱头虱
Adios, head lice.
你知道蚊子接触到
Do you know what happens to a mosquito
有机氯合物之后会怎么样吗
exposed to organochlorides?
钠离子通道打开 感官被放大
Sodium channels blow open the sensory nerves.
那些昆虫会突发癫痫
The insect has a seizure
并且一直内出血直至所有器官衰竭
and then bleeds internally until the organs fail.
幸好我们不是蚊子 对吧
Good thing we're not mosquitos, right?
是啊
Right.
蜜蜂也一样
Or bees.
法兰克会杀了我 说不定会更惨
Frank is going to kill me. Or worse.
你要昂起你的头
Keep your head high.
那样他砍起来就会干净利索得多
It'll give his blade a clear path to your neck.
让你死个痛快
Less painful that way.
或许我们可以不告诉他
Maybe we don't tell him.
只需要说你还在
You know, just say that you're still
做合金的实验
working on the alloy experiments.
那就能给我们争取到足够的时间...
That'll buy us enough time to...
你们当这是实验室还是蜡像馆
Is this a lab or a wax museum?
只是想打赢战争而已
Just trying to win a war.
再向前冲吧
Once more unto the breach.
发生什么事了
What happened?
钚239的蒸汽迅速膨胀
There was a rapid vapor expansion of the Pu-239 and...
我吞下去了一些
I swallowed some.
天啊 福瑞茨 吞了多少
Jesus, Fritz. How much?
全吞下去了
All of it.
你们俩 出去
All right, you two, get out.
听着 我已经分离出了四微克
Look, I already separated four micrograms.
我会用稀释标记法把剩余的分离出来
I'll get the rest with dilution and recapture.
我向我父亲的坟墓起誓
I swear on my father's grave.
当然了 他是火葬的 但是
I mean, actually, he was cremated, but--
诊所那边的人怎么说
What did they say at the clinic?
他们很有信心能找回所有的钚239
They are confident that we can get it all back.
你吞下了放射性同位素
You swallowed a radioactive isotope.
医生给你开了什么药
What did the doctor prescribe?
阿司匹林和一罐啤酒
Aspirin and a case of beer.
我应该喝掉它然后收集自己的尿液
I'm supposed to drink it and then I collect all my urine.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
什么
What?
我觉得我被啤酒搞的有点晕
I guess I'm a little buzzed from the beer.
怎么 我该担心吗
Why, should I be worried?
他摄入的量在可接受范围内
He's within the acceptable limits.
我是严格遵照Q-9医疗指示做的
I followed the Q-9 medical directive to the letter.
那个Q-9医疗指示是谁写的
Who wrote the Q-9 directive?
那是机密
That's classified.
给我看看它所基于的研究文献
Show me the study it's based on.
菲多♥维♥茨的尿样和血样
Fedowitz's urine and blood samples
已经邮寄给
have been sent via post to
项目的辐射专家做进一步分♥析♥
the project's radiation expert for more testing.
你知道钚发射阿尔法粒子的速度吗
Do you know the speed at which plutonium emits alpha particles?
是光速的十二分之一
One-twentieth the speed of light.
那你知道它的生物学半衰期吗
Do you know its biological half-life?
我很确定...
Well, I am sure--
要二百年
200 years.
比美国建国历史都长
Longer than the United States has been a country.
所以你不如赶快拿起电♥话♥
So why don't you pick up the phone
打给项目的医疗主任
and call the medical director for the project
让他过来检测我的手下
and get him down here to examine my man.
我不需要叫主任
I don't need the director.
我已经被授权
I've been given the authority
负责这里所有人的健康问题
to handle all health-related matters on this Hill.
你来这里之前
Had you even heard the word plutonium
有听说过钚这个词吗
before you washed up on this base?
你是在哪实习的 医生
What did you do your residency in, Doctor?
妇产科
Obstetrics.
你竟然敢给一个
Yet you felt confident treating a man
吞下了这世上的四分之一钚239的病人
who swallowed a quarter of the world's supply of Pu-239
一罐啤酒作为解药
with a case of beer.
给我接陆军部
Get me the War Department.
欢迎来到我们这个小地方
Welcome to our humble abode.
二百平方公里的地用了全国百分之十的发电量
50,000 acres using 10% of the nation's electricity,
而且你在地图上还找不到它
and it doesn't exist on any map.
我们有三所学校 两个电影院
We have three schools, two movie theaters.
每个月我们要进口十五吨♥蛋黄酱
We import 30,000 pounds of mayonnaise a month.
你知道这里要吃掉多少三明治了吧
You know how many sandwiches that is?
艾利斯先生 你认为年底之前
Mr. Ellis, how much product do you think
你们能有多大的产量
you'll turn out by the end of the year?
当然了 最珍贵的资源
And, of course, our most precious resource,
就是这些才华横溢的年轻姑娘们
these talented young ladies.
她们大多数高中一毕业
Most of them came straight
就来报效国家了
from high school to serve their nation.
一群美丽的小爱国者们 对吗
Pretty little patriots, aren't they?
如果出现辐射事故
What's the evacuation protocol
疏散程序是怎么样的
in case of radiologic accident?
从前门疏散 否则死路一条
Expect they can find the front door.
我们一个月前就收到了陆军部的R-23指令
We received the War Department's R-23 directive a month ago.
我放在你桌上了
I put it on your desk.
那我肯定告诉过你
And I'm sure I told you
把文件传达给姑娘们 塞奥多
to circulate the directive to the girls, Theodore.
我们一直在忙着准备明天的庆典
We've been a little busy preparing for tomorrow's festivities.
即将名垂青史 兴奋吗
Are you excited to make your mark in history?
其实安装最后一根铀棒的是我
Actually, I'm going to load the last uranium rod.
我确信你对玩棒子很在行 小姑娘
I have no doubt you know how to work a rod, young lady,
但说明上说启动反应的
but instructions are that Mr. Donaldson
是唐纳森先生
is to initiate the reaction.
等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
你当然可以把这份殊荣让给你可爱的妻子
Of course you can hand off the honors to your lovely wife.
天知道她到底是谁
Or whoever she is.
等我们一回家 我跟唐纳森夫人
Soon as we get back home, Mrs. Donaldson and I
就会提出离婚申请
are filing for divorce.
这就是X-10号♥反应堆
Meet the X-10 reactor.
三百吨♥的石墨
600,000 pounds of graphite.
她已经准备好盛装登场了
She's dressed and ready for her cotillion.
反应堆都该是女性
All reactors should be female.
这位是比尔·图伯
This is Bill Tupper,
我们的运行主管
our operations chief.
你好
How are you?
十二小时后 她就开始把稻草铀
In 12 hours she'll start spinning uranium
纺成金子钚了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表