剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
straw into plutonium gold.
不会的 反应堆明天还不会临界运行
No, she won't. The reactor's not going critical tomorrow.
犹太人生来就是悲观主义者
Oh, Jews are born pessimists.
所以才由我安装最后一根铀棒
That's why I'm loading the last rod.
在我们走遍厂区
No one's loading anything
确保安全之前 不会安装任何东西
until we tour the whole facility, make sure it's safe.
我们有140栋楼呢 都看完得复活节了
We have 140 buildings. She'll be here till Easter.
你可以看技术图纸
We have technical schematics you could look at.
-塞奥多 -上面记录了这里所有的易损处
- Theodore. - They diagram every vulnerability on the site.
比亲自去看要全面得多
More comprehensive than any physical tour.
安全是第一要务
Safety's a priority,
但在这里 军队的截止日期就是圣旨
but the army's deadlines are gospel around here.
你是来锦上添花 不是惹是生非的
You're here to grease the wheels, not gum up the works.
我是来
What I'm here to do
确保你们不会把这地方炸飞的
is make sure you don't set the atmosphere on fire.
他有点反应过激了 这只是走个形式
He's overeating. It's just a formality.
我明白你是被某个大人物
Look, I understand you've been sent down here
派到这里来的
by some high mucky-muck.
那个大人物是你老板的
That mucky-muck hired the guy
上司的上司的上司
who hired the guy who hired your boss.
他叫罗伯特·奥本海默
His name is Robert Oppenheimer.
把图纸给我们看看
Let's see those schematics.
先是吞下了钚
First you swallow up plutonium.
现在要把它尿出去
Now you're going to piss it all away.
金妮帮我收集了三升的尿
Jeannie helped me collect three liters of urine.
这种好女人可不好找啊
A good woman is hard to find.
对了 你们谁能借我五块钱吗
Oh, by the way, could one of you guys front me five bucks?
怎么 你要请她出去作为感谢吗
What, are you taking her out as a thank-you?
不 他是花钱跟她做♥爱♥
No, he's paying her for sex.
真的吗
You are?
谢谢
Thank you.
这个嘛
Well,
确切来说还没有 我们还没...
no, not exactly. We haven't really
进展到那一步
gone all the way yet.
那你给她钱是为了不跟她上♥床♥
So you're paying her not to have sex with you?
福瑞茨 你知道大部分女人
Fritz, you do know most women would
不跟她们上♥床♥是免费的吧
probably do that for free?
约女孩都得花钱
All girls cost money.
你请她们吃饭 喝酒
You buy them dinner, drinks.
而跟金妮出去不需要那些
With Jeannie, there's none of that.
交个定额就行了
Just a flat fee.
我联♥系♥了伯克利 芝加哥还有曼哈顿
I phoned Berkeley, Chicago, Manhattan.
每次都把我推给其他医生
They passed me to a different doctor every time.
你♥他♥妈♥的连自己上司的名字都不知道
You don't even know the name of your own goddamn boss.
血样和尿样都是邮局送的
The post office handles the blood and urine samples.
只有有问题的时候
We're only supposed to get a response from his team
才会有回音
if there's a problem.
之前从没出过问题
There's never been one before.
-天哪 -这就是任务划分
- Jesus Christ. - Compartmentalization.
他们连组织架构图都没给我看过
They've never even shown me an org chart.
军队不想让任何人知道负责人是谁
Army doesn't want anyone knowing who's in charge.
据说纽约的一名管♥理♥员♥
There's an administrator in New York
手上有组织架构图
who supposedly has the org chart
以及军医的名单
and the name of the ranking doctor.
-他是谁 -他的代号♥是482
- Who's he? - His ID is 482.
我给他留了三通留言
I've left him three messages.
把他的号♥码给我
Give me his number.
这个电♥话♥只有紧急情况才能打
This line needs to stay free for emergencies.
你觉得这还不够紧急吗
What exactly do you think this is?
109号♥校舍
艾比
Hi, Abby.
你好
Hello.
来接凯莉放学吗
Picking up Callie from school?
得了吧 她看见我来会去死的
Please, she'd die if she saw me here.
我刚从全国
Just stealing a microscope
配备最好的小学实验室里
from the best equipped elementary school
偷了台显微镜
science room in the country.
-要保密哦 -我什么都没看到
- Mum's the word. - I didn't see anything.
法兰克跟我说你现在是个接线员
Frank tells me that you're spending your days in switchboard.
那只是兼♥职♥
Oh, it's only part-time.
相信我 总比没工作好
Better than no time, trust me.
丈夫不在时有个能让人分心的事
It's nice to have something to distract you
还是挺好的
while your husband's gone.
法兰克也去了吗
Oh, did Frank go, too?
他没去 我今早在大门口看见查理了
No, I just saw Charlie this morning at the gate.
和海伦·普林斯一起 旁边有大堆的行李
With Helen Prins and a mountain of luggage.
我想是去执行什么绝密任务吧
Off on some top secret mission, I presume.
谁是海伦·普林斯
Who is Helen Prins?
铀-235高度不稳定
Uranium-235 is highly unstable.
若在一个地方存放过多
Store too much in one place,
可能会引发链式反应
you can set off a chain reaction.
所以我们才把它们分开存放
Which is why we split it up
保证任何建筑中
so there's never more than
存放量不大于十二千克
12 kilograms in any given building.
这又不是在造火箭
This isn't rocket science.
那怎么输送它们呢
So how do you transport it?
铀以每秒24毫克的速度
Uranium enters the reactor through this valve
通过这个阀门进入反应堆
at a rate of 24 milligrams per second.
万一阀门失灵呢
What if a valve fails?
如果铀堆积在导管中 可能会...
If uranium accumulates in the pipes, you could...
所有阀门都是冗余机制 像现在的谈话一样
All the valves are redundant, like this conversation.
发电站的设计是如果有阀门堵塞了
Plant's designed so if any one valve gets clogged,
会有新的阀门打开防止事故
another one comes to the rescue.
那这个呢 这里没有冗余的阀门
What about this one? There's no redundancy there.
那不是阀门 是窗户
That's not a valve. That's a window.
你们今天很辛苦了 艾利斯先生
You've got a busy day, Mr. Ellis.
如果有需要 我可以带客人们参观厂区
If it would be helpful, I can walk our guests through the plants.
注意你的身份 塞奥多
Compartmentalization, Theodore.
[指他是黑人 美国总统华盛顿认为《独♥立♥宣言》不适用黑人]
我觉得华盛顿不会赞同的
I don't think Washington would like that.
但可以给我来点咖啡
But I could use some coffee.
是从这里开始进行分离的吗
This is where the separation takes place?
这里是反应釜
The cauldron starts here.
当我被一群男人打发走的时候
When I get dismissed by a group of men,
一般意味着他们害怕我即将要说的话
it usually means they're afraid of what I'm about to say.
是唐纳森夫人 是吧
It's Mrs. Donaldson, correct?
这里不是地下铁路
This isn't the Underground Railroad.
[19世纪美国废奴主义者帮助黑奴重获自♥由♥的秘密网络]
我不需要一个女人从白人手中解救我
I don't need a woman to rescue me from the white man.
我不是来解救任何人的
I'm not here to rescue anyone.
但是那屋里其他人根本不关心你的想法
But no one else in that room gives a shit what you think.
绿液
Green water.
建筑90-207里的14和15号♥排液罐
Clear vats 14 and 15 from building 90-207.
它们居然离206才2.6米远
They're, what, eight and a half feet from 206?
这些是谁画的
Who the hell drew these?
工程兵部队的某个三流建筑师吗
Some third-rate architect from the Corps of Engineers?
-你是制图员吗 -是制图女
- Are you a draftsman? - Draftswoman.
这张图整个差了十五厘米
This rendering is off by six inches.
算上206 207和208
Add up 206, 207, and 208
我们还是在安全标准范围内
and we're still under the safety limits.
对于快中子来说是的 但还要考虑绿液
Yeah, for fast neutrons. But we're talking about green water.
[核反应中产生快中子 铀-235的裂变需要减速后的慢中子]
什么是绿液
Green water?
铀溶解在液体中的形态
Uranium dissolved in liquid form.
中子减速后的反应效率会增加一百多倍
The neutrons slow down and become 100 times more effective.
-那又如何 -说明裂变速率会上升一百多倍
- So what? - 100 times more fissionable.
这些建筑都会灰飞烟灭的
All these buildings will go up in smoke.
你得把所有的排液罐都清理了
You need to clear every one of them.
半个平方公里内的四千个排液罐吗
4,000 vats spread over 100 acres?
那得花一周
It'll take a week.
我要和你单独说句话
I need a word alone.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你听见我妻子的话了
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表