剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Hello.
你们中也许有人
Some of you may know me
是在医疗诊所认识我的
from my work at the medical clinic.
或是知道我是技术区某位组长的妻子
Or as the wife of one of the group heads in the tech area.
但我想我最为人熟知的事 应该是
But I suspect I am best known for throwing a tantrum
在军区办公室大发脾气
in the Military Offices
或是未经授权就在自家后院点篝火
and an unauthorized bonfire in my own backyard.
其实
You see,
我得了病
I have a condition.
别担心 它不传染
Don't worry, it's not contagious.
我的医生告诉我我有些神经质
My doctor tells me that I have a neurotic character.
不过 只要像现在这样用药物控制
Which, when properly medicated as it is now,
就和大家一样正常
is no more neurotic than any other in this room.
我知道你们现在都在想
And now I can see that you are wondering
我为什么要告诉你们这件事
why I'm sharing this information with you.
我不再相信保密是有效的办法了
I don't believe in keeping secrets anymore.
我在这镇上已住了一年多
You see, I've lived on this Hill for over a year
我也亲眼见证了
and I've been watching
军方实施的信息管控
how the army deploys information control,
如何侵蚀着我们的社区
to erode our community.
上校
Colonel,
你把四千名家属
you have packed 4,000 civilians
塞进了一个只供四百人居住的基地
into an army base zoned for 400.
你要求我们在没有浴缸 烤箱
You have asked us to live without bathtubs
稳定的电力和新鲜食物的条件下生活
and stoves, reliable electricity,
这些都没关系
fresh produce -- and that's fine.
我想我们都很乐意牺牲现代化的便利条件
I think we all agree we're happy to make those sacrifices
只要这样真能帮我们赢得这场战争
of modern conveniences if it's gonna help us win this war.
但在海外 我们的同胞们 他们正在战斗
But our boys overseas, they are fighting
为保卫我们的宪法权利而牺牲
and they are dying to defend our constitutional rights.
现在是时候有人站出来
Now is the time for someone to explain
给我们一个明确的解释
precisely what rights we have
告诉我们生活在这些围墙里面
when we live within these fences
我们到底拥有什么权利
and what recourse we have
当这些权利受到限制时 我们又能向谁求助
if we feel those rights have been abridged.
我相信捍卫美国价值的战争
I believe that the war for American values
不只在海外 就在我们身边 在社区里
is being waged right here on this Hill.
我相信 公开透明
I believe transparency
才是民♥主♥的源泉
is the lifeblood of democracy.
希望你们支持我
I'm asking for your vote.
一天里得分别对付你和你夫人
You and your wife in the same day.
真是好日子
Lucky me.
X工厂这个月该送钚来了
Site X was supposed to be shipping the plutonium this month.
我要知道送达时间
I need you to tell me when it's scheduled to arrive.
你不再有获知此事的权限
You don't have the clearance for that information anymore.
那就给斯汀森部长打电♥话♥
Then get Secretary Stimson on the phone.
就是他取消了你的权限
It was his office that downgraded your clearance.
很显然你这次
Apparently you pissed on
惹错了人 温特博士
the wrong fire hydrant this time, Dr. Winter.
我知道钚已经准备好了
I know that plutonium is ready.
我几周前问过田纳西那边
I talked to Tennessee weeks ago.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
瘦子计划不会成功的
Thin Man won't work.
什么
What?
二十年后 这地球上的所有政♥权♥
20 years from now, every government on this planet
都会知道怎么造原♥子♥弹♥
will know how to design a bomb,
但没人能造出来
but they won't be able to build it
因为要想造出符合纯度标准的钚
because purifying plutonium to a base level
比建造金字塔需要的人力物力还要多
takes more manpower and resources than building the pyramids.
瘦子需要的核燃料需要比我们现在能制♥造♥的
Thin Man needs fuel that's 100 times more pure
纯净一百倍才行
than even we can make.
这根本不可能
It is completely impossible.
你这理论确实很令人伤脑筋
That's a troubling theory.
就和你这一年说过的
Just as it was troubling to hear
想要证明为什么你的模型要比奥克利好的
your other 15 theories over the past year
其他十五个理论一样令人伤脑筋
for why your model is better than Akley's.
这不是理论
This isn't a theory.
等钚送达 我就能证明
When the plutonium arrives, it will be a fact.
瘦子会提前引爆
Thin Man will predetonate.
法兰克 你刚才说的并不属于你的研究范围
You're talking about work that isn't yours, Frank,
也不属于你小组的研究范围
about a group that isn't yours.
这事你又是怎么知道的
How did you come to know something like that?
我有可靠的依据
I have it on good authority.
你比任何人都了解
No one knows the penalties for violating
违反人员划分规定的后果吧
compartmentalization better than you.
情报部门天天来我办公室问我
G-2 has been in this office almost every day
你和你朋友是共♥产♥党还是间谍
asking me whether you or your friends are Commies or spies.
如果你觉得有什么需要报告的
If you feel something needs to be reported,
不如等他们在场时你再开口吧
I suggest we get them in here before you say another word.
-葛特鲁德 -是 先生
- Gertrude. - Yes, sir?
给我接外线
Get me an outside line.
抱歉 我想这是我的房♥子
I'm sorry, but I think this is my house.
他们让我们搬进128B号♥
They told us we were taking over 128B.
我叫伊芙琳
I'm Evelyn.
我丈夫和我刚从伯克利开车过来
My husband and I just drove in from Berkeley.
终于到了可真是如释重负
We're so relieved to finally be here.
看来之前一家搬走时很匆忙啊
Looks like they left in kind of a hurry.
你有毛病吧
What's wrong with you?
醒醒吧
Wake up.
该死
Damn it.
他能分♥裂♥原子
He can split the atom,
但你要让他打个领带
but ask the man to tie a half Windsor...
我自己的领带自己能系
I can fix my own tie.
知道爱尔莎死前 她都会为
You know, Elsa picked out Albert's clothes for him
阿尔伯特选好穿的衣服
until the day she died.
聪明如你们不该把精力浪费在穿衣打扮上
Men like you shouldn't waste your brains on apparel.
亲爱的 我又不是阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦
Honey, I'm not Albert Einstein.
当然不是 解放欧洲又不是靠他
No, he didn't liberate Europe.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Anything.
就算没有我们 艾森豪威尔将军也有可能
You know, General Eisenhower might win this war
赢得这场战争的
without us.
也许我们根本不需要小玩意来帮忙
We might not even need the Gadget.
不是还有日本吗
There's always the Japanese.
不管怎样 我在想...
Anyway, I was just thinking...
我们不如回芝加哥吧
maybe we should just go back to Chicago.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你真体贴 但我们俩都明白
You are sweet, but we both know
那样他们就会叫你去华盛顿
they're going to call you to Washington
而你是没法拒绝总统的
and you can't refuse the President.
想想那些晚宴邀请吧
Imagine all the dinner invitations.
光想我都觉得累死了
I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
你不要这么谦虚
I wish you weren't so modest.
至少在我面前不要
At least with me.
奥克利博士
Dr. Akley.
有电♥话♥找您
There's a call for you.
X工厂的运营部长
Director of Operations at Site X.
他说他需要马上和您谈谈
He says he needs to speak with you immediately.
艾萨克夫人 他在吗
Mrs. Isaacs. Is he here?
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
会被别人看到的
Someone will see you.
-半小时后军械库见 -行
- Meet me at the armory in 30 minutes. - Fine.
你会像昨天一样放我鸽子吗
You gonna leave me sitting on my ass like you did yesterday?
你得离开这里
You need to leave.
看来是真的
It's true.
你现在听命于奥克利
You've been listening to Akley.
我只听从道理
I've been listening to reason.
-你告诉了他什么 -一个字没说
- What did you tell him? - Nothing.
他什么都知道了
Nothing he didn't already know.
我当初就不该去敲你家的门
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表