剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要...
Previously on "Manhattan"...
你让一位核物理学家给你端茶送水吗
You've got a nuclear physicist carrying your water?
塞奥多·辛克莱尔博士吗
Dr. Theodore Sinclair.
我们不知道你是位物理学家
We had no idea you were a physicist.
我猜 应该是有什么物质在捕获中子
Let me guess, something's recapturing neutrons.
核反应堆燃料 如果核反应堆生产的钚不纯呢
Reactor fuel. What if reactor plutonium isn't pure?
法兰克总是做最坏的打算
Frank always assumes the worst.
我认识你的时候你已经结婚了
You were married when I met you.
他想重新开始生活 他太天真了
He wanted to start a new life. He was naive.
你今天上班干什么了 这问题有陷阱
What did you do at work today? Trick question.
如果有人在电♥话♥里这么问 我就得挂断电♥话♥
If somebody asked that on the phone, I'd have to cut in.
放心大胆玩
Let us play.
你要我上... 她们都是妓♥女♥吗
You want me to sleep with... They're all whores?
昨晚的费用是2.5美金
It's $2.50 for last night.
现在怎么办 我们又变回死敌了吗
So what happens now? We go back to being sworn enemies?
既然我们都被困在这沙漠里了 不如喝点酒
Well, as long as we're both stranded, how about a drop to drink?
或者跳过喝酒这一步也行
Or we could skip the drink.
-我得回办公室 -出什么事了
- I have to go back to the office. - What's wrong?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
行人通道
请出示证件
ID, please.
有人吗
Hello?
海伦
Helen.
瞧瞧薛定谔的猫把谁带来了
Well, look what Schrodinger's cat dragged in.
我花了两周核实了一遍元素周期表上
I spent the last two weeks checking the alpha neutron reaction
所有元素的中子反应
of every element on the periodic table.
要我表扬你吗
You want a gold star?
铍 氟 硼 它们都不是问题所在
Beryllium, fluorine, boron-- they're all fine.
然后我想 钚239中到底混合了
Then I started to wonder, how much plutonium-240
多少钚240
is mixed in with the 239?
可能问题在于它们自发裂变了呢
Maybe we got a problem with spontaneous fission?
现在才早上五点
It 5:00 x1eA.M.
我读过一篇有关核壳层模型的论文
I read a paper on the nuclear shell model.
里面提出了偶数同位素和奇数同位素相比
It theorized that even-numbered isotopes
更容易自发裂变的理论
have a higher spontaneous fission rate than odd.
我读过那篇论文 我认识它的作者
I read that paper. I know the guy who wrote it.
你能请我进屋说吗
Are you gonna invite me in?
当然
Sure.
你可以在我耳边低语裂变率
You can whisper fission rates in my ear.
跟我分享瞒着你妻子的秘密
Tell me secrets you can't share with your wife.
我会被你的笑话逗笑 你会摘下自己的领带
I'll laugh at your jokes and you'll loosen your tie.
我们可能还会喝杯小酒 顺水推舟
Maybe we could have a drink, see what happens.
糟糕
Ugh, darn.
我刚把威士忌喝完了
I'm fresh out of whiskey.
那是谁 来唱圣诞节颂歌♥的吗
Who was that? Christmas Caroler?
不 只是个想来找乐子的士兵
No, just a soldier looking for a good time.
这里是总机
Operator.
出于对您的保护 这通电♥话♥会被监听
This call will be monitored for your protection.
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
曼哈顿计划
第一季 第八集
The Second Coming
基♥督♥重临
有人听说过史蒂芬·布莱克普吗
Anyone heard of Stephen Blackpool?
比尔·塞克斯呢
What about Bill Sikes?
克罗斯利 这里面肯定有你认识的
Crosley, you must know some of these guys.
容我大胆猜测一下
Allow me to hazard a guess.
维尔金斯.米考伯也在名单上吗
Is Wilkins Micawber on the list?
在 他是你的朋友吗
Uh, right here. He a friend of yours?
他移♥民♥去了澳大利亚 为了开始新生活
He emigrated to Australia to embark upon a new life.
摆脱过去的羁绊
Unshackling himself from the chains of his own history.
那他的名字怎么会出现在
Well, then how did he wind up
参与曼哈顿计划的英国代表名单上
in the British delegation to the Manhattan Project?
那不是指他 这是个假名
He didn't. It's a codename.
这些名字都是
They all are.
查尔斯·狄更斯一个世纪前起的 没读到过吗
Invented by Charles Dickens a century ago. No?
[英国作家]
所以他们知道该怎么取个做作的假名
So they know how to choose pretentious pseudonyms.
但愿他们真懂物理
Let's hope that they know something about physics.
一位英国的科学家顶两个美国科学家
A British scientist is worth two Americans.
准确来说是2.2个
2.2, to be precise.
就好比把公斤换算成磅
It's just like converting kilos into pounds.
你的同胞会带来不少有用的资料
Well, your countrymen are bringing quite a dowry with them.
两年多的研究成果
More than two years of research.
希♥特♥勒♥还在艺术学校读书时他们就有核计划了
They've had an atomic program since Hitler was in art school.
如果他们能加入 那我们就还有一线希望
If we can recruit them, we'll finally have a fighting chance.
他们至少得派一个英国人来内爆小组吧
They've got to give us at least one Brit for implosion.
奥本海默连我们都容不下
Oppenheimer barely tolerates our existence.
你们真觉得他会让别人加入我们吗
You really think he's gonna up and hand us Nicholas Nickelby?
奥本海默不会指派任何人
Oppenheimer's not going to hand us anything.
他让英国人自♥由♥选择想要加入的小组
He's letting the Brits choose which group they join.
无意冒犯 但跟瘦子计划比起来谁会选我们
Well, no offense, but who's going to choose this group over Thin Man?
去年在英国
The Brits had 30 scientists
有三十位科学家在研究内爆
working on implosion the past year.
是吗
They did?
我们只需要向他们展示
All we have to do is show them how far we've gotten
实验的进展 他们会自己跑来的
on these test shots and they'll come running.
法兰克
Frank.
如果你愿意听他们同胞的建议
If you'll accept the advice of a native,
引诱正统英国人是有诀窍的
there is an art to seducing a proper Englishman.
克罗斯利说得对
Crosley's right.
我们说话这会儿
Akley's probably fattening them up
奥克利可能正用菲力牛排养肥他们呢
with Filet Mignon as we speak.
克罗斯利 你在伊顿公学时
Crosley, you must have shared a dorm room
一半人可能都是你的室友吧
at Eton with half of these guys.
在牛津跟另一半人共用过一个男仆
Yeah, and shared a manservant at Oxford with the other half.
我想我能当你的文化联络员
Yeah, I suppose I could serve as your cultural liaison.
我能自己出去
I can find my own way out.
不是说不喜欢让你陪
Not that you're not delightful company.
那不是法兰克的妻子吗
Isn't that Frank's wife.
温特博士
Dr. Winter!
温特博士
Dr. Winter?
希望不是什么重罪
I hope this isn't a hanging crime.
你可以把她移交给我看管
You can release the prisoner into my custody.
长官 她不受信任
Sir, she's uncredentialed.
她是美国植物学会的正式会员
She is a card-carrying member of the Botanical Society of America.
我保证她不会炸桥的
I will see that she doesn't blow up any bridges.
你做了什么要被送到这里
So what did you do to get sent upriver?
我跟安♥全♥部♥门有预约
I made an appointment at the Security Office.
大部分人下班以后
You know, most of us spend our off hours
都想尽可能避开安♥全♥部♥门
avoiding the Security Office.
我没有所谓的上下班之分
I don't have off hours or on hours
因为我没工作 因为军队不让我工作
because I don't have a job because the army won't let me.
听起来没那么糟
That doesn't sound so bad.
我要是有半年的假期
If I had a six-month furlough,
会把想看的书看完
I'd catch up on my reading.
我又不是要做情报工作
I wasn't looking for an intelligence post.
很显然 他们连工牌都不让我做
Apparently, I don't even have clearance to laminate badges.
他们说我的测谎结果没通过
They say I failed my polygraph.
你告诉他们到这儿来你很激动吗
Did you tell them you were thrilled to be here?
我帮你打听下
Let me look into it.
别费力气了
Don't bother.
我已经很久不相信圣诞奇迹了
I stopped believing in Christmas miracles a long time ago.
艾比 你要去哪里
Abby, where are you going?
我刚打卡下班
I just punched out.
我换成了早班
I switched to the early shift.
-你能再回去打卡上班吗 -什么 不行
- Can you punch back in? - What? No. No.
我要去圣达非
I'm taking a day trip to Santa Fe.
-你可以明天再去买♥♥陶器 -不行
- You can shop for pottery tomorrow. - No, I can't.
圣达非又不会跑 这事很重要
Santa Fe isn't going anywhere. This is important.
我不去买♥♥东西
I'm not shopping.
我知道你不会同意的
I know you won't approve,
但我要去见爸爸妈妈
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表