剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Watch it, buddy.
快让开
Get out of the way!
艾比
Abby?
查理 你在搞什么 是这间
Charlie, what on earth? It's this one.
是这间 快进来
This one. Come inside.
我本打算打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I was about to call the police,
但这里连电♥话♥都没有
but, you know, there's no telephone in this place.
这可是老爹牌的 现在已经买♥♥不到了
This is Daddy's brand. You can't get this anymore.
如果你的工作是最高优先级就能搞到
You can if your work's got triple-A priority.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
该死
Oh, shit.
查理
Charlie?
整条街都停电了
It's the whole street.
你知道有多少人住在柏林吗
You know how many people live in Berlin?
男人 女人 小孩
Men, women, kids?
我给我爸写了封信
I wrote a letter to my father.
我说你会考虑他提供的职位
I said you'd think about his offer.
天啊 艾比 但我就是这样
Oh, Jesus, Abby. This is what I am.
你是我们孩子的好爸爸
You are a loving father to our son.
也是我的帅老公
And you are my handsome husband.
把睡衣脱了
Take off your nightgown.
查理
Charlie.
乔伊已经睡死了 他听不见的
Joey's out cold. He won't hear us.
我不是担心乔伊
It's not Joey I'm worried about.
我们来做点"犯法"的事吧
Oh, give them something to put in our FBI file.
过来
Come on.
不 不要
No! No!
不管你遇到什么事 法兰克
Whatever it is, Frank,
你都能向我倾诉
you can tell me.
我做不到
I can't.
随着压力增大 耳鸣有没有加重
Does thhe ringing in your ears increase with stress?
没有
No.
有些人觉得和牧师谈谈会有帮助
Some of the men find it helpful to speak with the chaplain.
他们中也有不信教的
And they're not all religious.
我们会给睡眠障碍的人开水合氯醛[安♥眠♥药♥]
We give chloral hydrate for sleep disorders.
我可以给你开药
I can write you a script.
但如果你能听我劝
But if you'll take a word of advice--
我吃药就行
I'll take the pills.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
这风都能把我们吹到堪萨斯州了
This wind's gonna blow us all the way to Kansas.
没有比家更好的地方
There's no place like home.
你觉得我们能往那破屋里
How many drunken physicists
塞多少位喝醉了的物理学家
do you reckon we can cram into that shack?
对不起
Lo siento.
把这些拿进屋吧
Let's take it inside.
没错 就是那里
There we go, right there.
继续画
You keep going.
又画好一个
Another one?
那是
That's...
妈妈 我头痒
Mommy, my head itches.
我累了
I'm tired.
得给奥本海默准备份复件
We need copies for Oppenheimer
他能用来说服华盛顿的高层
so he can sell it in DC.
数据算的怎么样了
Where are we on the numbers?
还在算 丝♥袜♥快没了
Still at it and we're running out of nylons.
好了 我们走 现在就出来
All right, let's move. Outside, right now.
什么东西都别拿 快走
Leave everything where it is. Come on.
我来
I'll get it.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
他们逮捕了比尔·蒂姆切克
They're arresting Bill Timchak.
在他的宿舍里找到了一些文件
Some files turned up in his dorm room.
他们能这么做吗
They can do that?
好了 我们走
All right, let's move.
他们有坦克 就可以为所欲为
They've got tanks. They can do whatever they like.
上校在四处搜捕
Colonel's collecting scalps.
听说这只是他的开始
Word is he's just getting started.
不要告诉我他们把计算员们也逮捕了
Don't tell me. They arrested the computers.
法兰克 我犯了个错误
Frank, I made a mistake.
我...
I, uh...
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我对天发誓我不是间谍 你了解我的
I swear to God I am not a spy. You know me.
所以...
So...
这是X射线的研究
It's the X-ray studies.
你说过这是我的得意之作
You said it was my best work.
你到底做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我的孩子还在奥克兰
I've got a kid back in Oakland.
叫格雷西
Gracie.
她生病了 所用的药很贵
She's sick and her meds cost a fortune.
我只是想着等我们能回去了
I just thought when we all go back home,
我可以出♥售♥专利
I could sell the patents.
他们会发现的
They're gonna figure that out.
你得帮我 法兰克
You got to help me out, Frank.
找上校谈谈 解释下我拿走它们的原因
Talk to the colonel. Explain why I took 'em.
你窃取了美国陆军的机密
You stole secrets from the United States Army.
你真的以为
You really think the colonel's
上校会跟你谈吗
gonna stick around for a chitchat?
那你准备怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我要烧了它们
I'm gonna burn them.
他们没有证据就没法动你
They can't touch you if they don't have proof.
你得把我调走
You got to get me transferred.
派我去芝加哥
Send me to Chicago.
或者随便什么地方
Or Site X.
天呐 法兰克 我有家室
Christ, Frank, I've got a family.
那你得表现得像是有家室的人啊
Then act like it!
你想要保护他们吗
You want to protect them?
那就出去 像其他人一样
You go out there and do your goddamn job
做好自己的工作
like the rest of us.
考克斯上校要见你
Colonel Cox wants to see you.
我今天不上班
I'm not holding office hours today.
马上
Now.
这不可能是真的 你记得要检查...
This can't be right. Did you remember to check the--
这结果没错
It's right.
你手下有人窃取了机密文件
One of your boys stole classified files.
告诉我是谁
I'd like a name.
这样你就能把他关到战争结束吗
So you can stick him in a hole till the end of the war?
我有个兄弟在所罗门群岛的
I have a brother in the 4th Marine Raiders
海军第四陆战队服役
in the Solomon Islands
想要回家与家人团聚
who wants to come home to his family.
据我所知亚利桑那号♥战列舰上
I knew nine men on the USS Arizona
有九名士兵再不会有这个机会
who won't get that chance.
我们的敌人在地球的另一边发动战争
Our enemy crawled out of a cave on the other side of this Earth
还袭击我们的领土
and attacked us on our own soil,
而且他们还会再这么做
and they'll do it again.
我们不能把武器送到他们手里
We will not hand them the tools.
实验室里有间谍
There's a leak in this lab.
一直有人向敌方泄露战术示意图
Someone's been smuggling tactical schematics off the Hill.
在我的组里不可能有间谍
There is no spy in my group.
你认为比尔·蒂姆切克是间谍吗
You think Bill Timchak was a spy?
他就是个例子
He's an example.
这世上有因就有果
We live in a world of consequences.
这荒郊野岭里一定很孤独吧
Must be lonely out there in the boondocks.
缺乏资源 你组员的工作还得不到重视
No resources, no recognition for your group.
我们在这里不是为了得到认可
We're not here for the recognition.
今早我拿到了一批货
I got a shipment in this morning.
十台最先进的IBM计算机
10 state-of-the-art IBM machines.
你觉得我会用我组里的人来换吗
You think I'd horse-trade a member of my own team?
我们牺牲少数保全大家[拉丁语]
Paucos immolamus ad servandos multos.
我们牺牲少数保全大家
We sacrifice the few to save the many.
十二天吗
12 days?
十二周
12 weeks!
德洛丽丝
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表