剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
We scarf these down, you'll see quite a show.
总比在实验室撸手指混日子好
It's better than diddling our thumbs in the lab.
你明明摆弄手指 撸自己
You twiddle thumbs, you diddle yourself.
你肯定经常撸
Frequently, I'm sure.
我碰过一次大♥麻♥
Uh, you know, I tried marijuana once,
你肯定对之后的事不感兴趣
you don't even want to know what happened.
你是不是连妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码都忘记了
Let me guess, you forgot your mother's phone number?
来吧 印度人吃这玩意儿都几个世纪了
Come on. The Indians have been eating these for centuries.
你不会有事的
You will be fine.
米克斯加油 米克斯加油
Meeks. Meeks. Meeks.
-满意了吗 -仙境再会
- Are you satisfied? - See you in Wonderland.
才不
Oh, no!
不不不 她太淳朴了
No, no. She's way too wholesome.
-什么 -总穿那些高领衬衣
- What? - All those high-neck blouses.
但她好漂亮
No, but she's so beautiful
而且她嫁给了劳伦斯·奥利弗
and she's married to Laurence Olivier.
那就给他好了
He can have her.
跟费雯·丽相比我一定会选
I would take the sweater girl over
那位毛衣女郎
Vivien Leigh every night.
-谁是毛衣女郎 -拉纳·透娜
- "Sweater girl"? - Lana Turner.
她穿的
Oh, she wears
毛衣真是好看
the most beautiful sweaters
而且有和你一样的娇小身材
on a pretty little figure like yours.
天晚了
It's getting late.
让你的女仆再待一小时吧
Oh, keep your maid another hour.
-也没多少钱 -我真得走了
- It costs pennies. - I really should get back.
你太在乎规矩了
You think too much about "Should."
瞧瞧 晚饭前就到家了
Look at that, home before dinner.
-艾萨克夫人 你好 -你好
- Oh, Mrs. Isaacs, hello. - Hello.
我正要走呢 查理马上也该到家了
I was just on my way. Charlie should be back any time now.
我看他可能
Well, it looked to me
要在办公室待到半夜了
like he'd be there half the night.
能者多劳嘛
Heavy's the head that wears the crown.
你不如留下来吃晚餐吧
Won't you stay for dinner?
-还是不了 -是啊 留下来吧
- I really shouldn't. - Yes, stay.
为啥要回家等你老公回来
Why go home and wait for your man
也换他等你一回
when you can be waited on for a change?
这就是所谓的仙境吗
So this is nirvana?
看来你带来的菌菇不给劲啊 福瑞茨
Yeah, your fungi weren't much fun, Fritz.
菌菇
Fungi.
福瑞茨在列举fun开头的单词
缆车 走钢丝者 古怪 油炸饼
Funicular, funambulist, funkiness, funnel cake.
这么棒的一晚上就这么糟蹋了
Waste of a perfectly good evening.
我去和菲丽丝对台词了
I'm going to run my lines with Phyllis.
-你看到他们了吗 -看到了
- Can you see them? - Yes,
还看到护城河和一艘船
I also see a moat and boat.
我正在往海天一线处远航
And I am sailing towards an asymptote.
我就知道我俩会开始
I knew we were starting to understand
互相了解对方 福瑞茨
each other, Fritz.
谢谢
Thanks.
你爱上海伦了吧
You're in love with Helen, aren't you?
我想是的
Yeah, I suppose I am.
很好 非常好
That's great. That's so great.
很好
That's great.
法兰克
Frank.
-那是什么 -一台收音机
- What's that? - It's a radio.
但我们有一台了啊
But we already have a radio.
这台是给凯莉的
It's for Callie.
请向前走
Come forward, please.
打开公文包
Open that briefcase.
别闹了
Stop.
出示你们的身份证件
Have your I.D.s out.
我这样正常吗
Hey, am I acting normal?
我们只要面带微笑就好了
Just make sure we all smile big at the brass.
-他们不会怀疑的 -别闹了 正常点
- They won't suspect a thing. - Okay, stop it. Stop being weird.
米克斯 你应该再多吃点
Meeks, you need to eat some more.
也许你的新陈代谢不一样
Maybe your metabolism's different.
吸收率太低了
Rate of absorption's too low.
你刚说了什么
What did you just say?
我说我觉得你应该再多吃点
I said I think you need to eat some more.
不是 新陈代谢
No, "metabolism".
吸收率
Rates of absorption.
你有反复比对过
Uh, did you cross-check
你原先的中子率表中钚239的吸收率吗
the Pu-239 absorption rate against your old tamper charts?
-什么 -核对过吗
- What? - Did you?
当然没有 因为模型变了
No, of course not. The model changed.
答案一直都唾手可得
It was right in front of us.
-一直都是 -是啊
- All along. - Yeah.
-下一位 -我们得回去
- Next. - We have to go back.
快清醒
Pull it together.
我们有活干了
We have work to do.
快走
Come on.
伊洛蒂特别爱约瑟芬·贝克
Elodie loves Josephine Baker.
[美国著名黑人舞蹈家及歌♥手 为法国间谍]
但我觉得她没能适应美国
But I think she couldn't cut it in the States,
所以她漂洋过海去找英国佬了
so she hops across the pond and kisses the frogs.
我想要舔遍你
I want to taste you.
亲爱的
Mm, sweetheart.
把那瓶我们一直留着的雪莉酒拿出来吧
Why don't you fish out that bottle of sherry we've been saving?
-你脸红了呀 -是吗
- You're burning up. - Am I?
我想要多了解了解你
I'd like to know you better.
-这样说是不是很奇怪 -没有
- Is that strange to say? - No.
我倒觉得奇怪
Well, I would.
不 其实
No, well,
我很了解你
I do know you.
我了解你
I do know you.
我看穿你了
I see what you are.
-你会保守秘密 -住手
- You can keep a secret. - Stop it.
我只是想跟你亲近
I'm just being neighborly.
你在干什么 你在...
What are you doing? What are--
别...
Get--
我知道查理在干啥 我跟你保证
I see what Charlie is doing and the minute he slips up,
我就在等他出错
you can be sure I'll be waiting.
瞧这是什么
Voila.
我的天啊
Jesus on a cross...
吸收速率
the absorption rates.
我们得马上把法兰克找来
We gotta find Frank right now.
不不不 我要保证完美后再让他看
No, no, no. It needs to be perfect before he sees it.
复核一下计算
Double-check the math.
我不知道你这么有才
I just didn't know you had it in you.
说实话 我也不知道
Honestly, neither did I.
我们需要再拿个黑板
We're gonna need another board.
你很执着
You are persistent.
执着...
Persistency...
是男人被高估了的品质
is an overrated quality in a man.
我还是不会答应你的
The answer is still no.
我不是来跟你要炸♥药♥的
I didn't come for your explosives.
我有足够的朋友了 谢谢
Well, I have enough friends, thank you.
我对我的妻子不忠
I cheated on my wife.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why you tell me this, huh?
我出轨对象的堂兄曾来拜访过我
Woman's cousin paid me a friendly visit.
他说他是她的堂兄
He says he's her cousin.
他要我帮他
He wants something.
他把礼物留在了门口
He left a present on my doorstep.
你有两条路可选
Well, you have two roads.
一...
One...
回家找你的妻子
you go back home to your wife...
向她坦白一切
and you tell her everything.
第二条路应该会比较好
Second road is sounding better.
你去拜访这位堂兄
Well, you visit this cousin,
确保能给他个警告
make sure it's not a friendly visit.
像你这种情况
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表