剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
I picked it up about 10 times last year,
却连第一段都没看完
but I never got past the first paragraph.
现在我想看完
Now I want to finish.
为什么
Why?
关于弯曲光波的这部分
This part about bending light waves,
是不是就跟棱镜一样
is that like a prism?
我们学校以前有一个
We had one at school.
艾比
Abby.
收起来吧
Put it away.
怎么了
What?
你什么时候才能不再纠结了
You ever gonna let it go?
我只是想看看你的论文
I just wanted to read it.
是因为法兰克·温特吧
This is about Frank Winter.
自从你听到那通电♥话♥
Ever since you got that call,
你看待我的眼光就不一样了
you haven't looked at me the same.
真可笑
That's ridiculous.
我不像你父亲 念的是米尔顿高中
I didn't go to Milton Academy like your father.
我没有信托资金
I don't have a trust fund.
那就意味着我是靠作弊走到今天的 对吗
Guess that means I cheated my way in, right?
你是我认识的唯一一个人
You are the only person I know
认为拥有良好的成长环境
who thinks a decent upbringing
是件可耻的事
is something to be ashamed of.
我的手提箱呢
Where's my suitcase?
怎么了
Why?
我明天得出趟远门
I have to go on a trip tomorrow.
不知道什么时候能回来
I don't know when I'll be back.
你将有很多时间赶上阅读进度
You'll have lots of time to catch up on your reading.
我要证明是军队的杀虫剂干的
I am going to prove that it was army pesticides
然后我要拿着证据去镇议会
and then I'm going to take it to the town council.
整个镇议会议员的智商加起来
The combined IQ of the town council
可能只有你的一半
is probably half of yours.
你周六跟我一起去参加那个会议吧
Come to the meeting with me Saturday, won't you?
法兰克不愿意去
Frank refuses.
你们要是密谋完了
Well, if you two are done conspiring,
我们该回去了
I think we should get back.
在你们走之前还有件小事
But there is one more little thing before you go.
纳粹说那个会致癌的
You know, the Nazis say they cause cancer.
实际上 比这个要麻烦一点
Actually, it's a little bigger than this.
我需要一台相差显微镜
I need a contrast microscope
才能公开跟军方叫板
if I'm gonna shore up my case against the army.
你们能从实验室给我偷一台吗
Do you think you could smuggle one out of the lab for me?
我也希望可以
I wish we could.
没有军方发话 罗斯福都没法让他的轮椅
Roosevelt couldn't get his wheelchair out of the tech area
离开技术区半步
without the army's say-so.
谢谢招待 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
六到九号♥区域清场
Make clear all areas on designation six through nine.
六到九号♥...
Make clear all areas...
金妮
Jeannie.
我昨天等了你一整晚
I waited all night for you to knock.
很抱歉 我一直忙得脱不开身
Oh, I'm so sorry. I've been chained to my desk.
但我一直在谈论你 把守卫都快逼疯了
But I have been driving the warden crazy talking about you.
我切成你喜欢的三角块了
I cut it into triangles the way you like
以防你来不及吃早餐
in case you don't make it to breakfast.
你给我做了花生黄油果酱三明治
You made me a PB&J?
要2.5美金
It's $2.50.
付三明治的钱吗
For the sandwich?
是昨晚的钱
For last night.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
如果你24小时内取消也要照样付款
I have a 24-hours cancellation policy.
好的 好的
Sure, sure.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
搞什么
What the--
不不不不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你将用化名出差
You'll be traveling under an assumed name.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
X工厂里的工人
The workers at Site X barely know
连他们在制♥作♥什么都不知道
what they're making down there
更别说用途了
much less what it's used for.
你去视察一下
Let's take a look under the hood
确保别出意外 引起大爆♥炸♥什么的
and make sure we're not blowing a 20-kiloton gasket.
那边肯定有一队专家确保不会出这种事吧
They must have a team of experts making sure that won't happen.
军方更重视保密情报
Let's just say the army is more concerned with secrecy
而非无关紧要的公共安全
than they are with something as trivial as public safety.
去了之后只要你不点头 一切都暂停 查理
Nothing goes forward without your say-so down there, Charlie.
你不是说就我一个人[男人]去吗
I thought you said I was the only man for the job.
是就你一个男人啊
You are.
有时我们也得给内爆组点甜头
Occasionally we have to throw implosion a bone
以防他们惹是生非
to keep them from chewing through their leashes.
再见先生
Sir.
旅途愉快
Have a good trip.
谢谢
Thank you.
在机场小心点
Be careful at the airport.
你知道这年头小偷无处不在
You know, there are thieves everywhere.
查理 能帮我放下行李吗
Charlie, you want to get these?
乔治国王曾授予我父亲爵位
My father was knighted by King George
但法兰克竟然派一个荷兰小女孩去X工厂
and yet Frank sends a little Dutch girl to Site X.
海伦可不只是会读温度计
Well, Helen's got more degrees than a thermometer.
你就是嫉妒
You are just jealous.
关上门 风会把它吹走的
Close the door. We could lose it in the wind.
看上去你脑筋已经不太正常了 路易
Looks like you've already lost it, Louis.
我在还原金属 结果...
I was reducing the metal and there was...
反应没按预料中进行
an unexpected reaction.
现在少了24微克
We're missing 24 micrograms.
24微克钚吗
Of plutonium?
你丢了价值一百万美金的钚-239
You've misplaced a million dollars' worth of Pu-239?
放射物检测仪疯狂地叫
The Snoop's going haywire,
但我在地上没找到
but I swiped the floor clean
油纸上也没有
and the oil paper's good.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
钚不会就这样人间蒸发
Plutonium doesn't just evaporate.
要是奥本海默知道了 我们的事业可就完蛋了
Our careers will end when Oppenheimer gets wind of this.
我这台没响
Mine's not making a sound.
我这台也是
Nope, nor mine.
我这台一定坏了
This one must be busted.
不论我查哪里都响
It beeps everywhere I look,
但用显微镜却什么都看不到
but nothing shows up under the scope.
给我 让我看看
Here, let me see it.
你得去看医生
We need a medic.
你是要搬去田纳西州吗
You moving to Tennessee?
我去哈佛上学都没带这么多东西
I packed less when I left for Harvard.
整天把"哈佛"挂在嘴边
That word rolls so easy off your tongue.
"能寄给我糖吗 我是哈佛大学的"
"Can you pass the sugar? I went to Harvard."
你得带多少双木底鞋
How many pairs of clogs do you need?
顺便说句 我在你那太空论文里发现了个错误
By the way, I found a problem with your little space paper.
该是"影响" 而非"影像"
The word is affect, not effect.
在第六页上打错了
A typo on page six.
真丢人
Embarrassing.
请出示机票
Tickets, please.
好的
Yeah.
唐纳森先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. Donaldson.
没错
That's us.
对吧 甜心
Right, honey pie?
你一定是个大人物
Must be quite the big shot
才能带你妻子一起去大烟山玩吧
to fly your wife to the Smoky Mountains.
事实上
Oh, actually,
自从比利打猎受伤后 就一直是我养着他
I've been supporting Billy since his hunting accident.
我不在乎他没法工作
It doesn't matter to me that he can't hold down a job...
或是没法生育
or have children.
生理盐水加倍
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表