剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Sid walked into my office in Berkeley six years ago.
他当时还是个一头乱发的大四学生
He was a college senior with a bad haircut.
当他们说我可以自己挑选团队人选时
When they told me I could handpick my team...
我第一个就打给了他
he was my first call.
可让他上那辆车的人不是你
You didn't put him in that car.
不论我们在这做什么...
Whatever we're doing here...
请告诉我这一切都是值得的
please tell me it's worth it.
如果它成功了...
If it works...
我们不仅将结束这场战争...
we won't just end this war...
我们将结束一切战争
we'll end all war.
直到永远
Forever.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
我们从没见过面
We've never met
而且我觉得我们永远不会见面
and I doubt we ever will.
我不被允许公开我的真实身份
I'm prohibited from disclosing who I am,
维尔纳·卡尔·海森堡 (1901年12月5日)
我所处的地方
where I am,
以及我是以何种身份认识你丈夫的
or in what capacity I knew your husband.
但我的确认识他
But I did know him.
我也希望能在他去世时
I wish I could tell you some good
能带给你们一点慰藉
came from his passing.
但这带来的只有伤痛
But it brought only pain.
许多事实未曾被提起
There's more to be said.
我却无权言说
I'm not at liberty to say it.
甚至不能写下你丈夫的名字
Not even permitted to write your husband's name.
一个人的名字
A man's name.
这是人在世上能保有的唯一财产
It's the very last thing a person holds on to.
即便离开人世后也是如此
Even after he leaves this world.
告诉他的女儿 他为国献身了
Tell his daughter he was dedicated.
他完成了他的工作
He did his job.
而且做得很好
And he did it well.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
在这一点上 我希望你能得到些许安慰
In that, I hope you find some measure of comfort.
该死
Shit.
我自己也于此找到了一些慰藉
I myself find solace knowing that,
尽管我只是个无名氏
nameless though I may be...
我们至少能在这一点上有所共鸣
we can at least connect in this small way.
邮箱
我们都时刻牵挂着你们 也为你们祈祷祝福
Know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
诚挚的
Yours sincerely,
G22号♥
Number G-22.
廖 希德
安妮·廖
你成功了
You did it.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表