剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我负责曼哈顿区的人员问题
I handle personnel issues in the Manhattan District.
我读了很多人员档案
I end up reading a lot of files.
我可以告诉你这里的问题...
I can tell you the issue here...
就是我们几乎没剩多少人员了
we barely have any personnel left.
是啊 这里看起来确实有点寥寂
Yeah, it does look a little bit lonely around here.
你的上司在吗
Is your boss in?
我有一些问题要问温特博士
I have some questions for Dr. Winter.
好吧 我也有一些问题要问他
Yeah, well, I have some questions for him, too.
你知道
You know,
我一直想听听底层的声音
I always like to hear about things on the ground.
也许你能跟我分享一下
Maybe you'd like to share some thoughts
你对温特博士管理风格的看法
about Dr. Winter's management style?
就你回来之前
It-- it was going off everywhere here
满屋子都有辐射
just before you came back.
拜托
Come on.
我不该让它离开我视线的
You know, I should never have let it out of my sight.
可能是军队乘我在外面时
You know, the army could have come in here
进来过 或者是情报部门
while I was outside, or G2.
他们可能把它重新调整了
You know, they could have rewired it.
他们可能为了掩盖踪迹 法兰克
They could have rewired it, Frank,
而把线路改了
to cover their tracks.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Sweetheart, sweetheart,
没人进过我们的屋子 好吗
nobody has been in our house, okay?
本来好使的
It was working.
莱莎·温特
睡前服用两片
镇静剂
它们出厂还没到一年
They're less than a year old.
应该没过期
They should be fine.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表