剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
with your J-3 security clearance
却打算跟我谈规矩
and you're gonna talk to me about protocol?
你打开了那份文件就足够被军事法庭定罪了
You could be court-martialed for just opening that file.
这事儿还没完
This isn't finished.
我没时间讨论这破事
I don't have time for this shit.
你们也没有 至少今天没有
And neither do you, not today.
你领带歪了
You're crooked.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥克利博士
Dr. Akley.
《核宇宙学的新探究方法》
"A New Approach to Nuclear Cosmology."
真希望是我写的
I wish I'd written it.
珍珠港事件后我就没见过真正的波旁酒了
I have not seen real bourbon since Pearl Harbor.
我有些身居高位的朋友
Well, I got friends in high places.
这是签约的奖励
It's called a signing bonus.
查理·艾萨克 告诉我你为什么来这里
Charlie Isaacs, tell me why you're here.
什么
Sir?
你开了三千多公里
You drove 2,000 miles.
举家来到了这个牲口比人多的州
You uprooted your family to a state with more cattle than people.
想要得到什么
What do you want?
为国效力
To serve my country.
我试过参军 但因平足被拒
I tried to enlist. Flat feet.
我觉得我们可以让你学以致用
Yeah, well, I think we can put your skills to better use.
现在我们要开始比拼脑力
We're waging a war of ideas.
这场争斗将会延续到真实的战场
Now, this war will be fought on the battlefield,
但别搞错了
but make no mistake that
赢得和平要靠头脑 而非蛮力
peace will be won with brains, not brawn.
忘了解码学吧
Now, forget about code breaking.
忘了气象学 光学
Forget about meteorology, optics--
你们正在研制原♥子♥弹♥
You're building an atomic bomb.
我们更喜欢称它为小玩意
We prefer to call it a gadget.
我给很多新人看过这些推导
I walk most of the new boys through the math,
他们都没看出来
they still don't see it.
之前我被通知会在雷达实验室任职
I was told I'd be working in a radar lab.
抱歉给了你假消息
Well, I'm sorry for the smoke and mirrors.
但我们没法光明正大地做广♥告♥
We can't exactly advertise.
哈佛的埃弗雷特院长
Dean Everett at Harvard
说你是他多年来见过的学习能力最强的学生
says you're the quickest study he's seen in years.
他还说你想要帮助你的同胞
He also says you want to help your people.
我知道你有家人在波兰
I understand you have family in Poland.
这种炸♥弹♥...这个小玩意
A bomb like that-- gadget--
爆♥炸♥能波及几公里外的地方
the burn radius would be miles wide.
-光是伽马射线 -查理 查理 查理
- The gamma rays alone would be-- - Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.
你可以穷尽一生在一沓一沓的纸上
You can grow old and die writing white papers
推导量子场论
on field quantization.
一百名学者会去研读
100 savants will read your work,
可能只有十个能够读懂
maybe 10 will understand it.
你也可以加入我的团队
Or you can join my team
亲眼见证全新事物的诞生
and you can watch the apple fall with Newton.
回家吧 跟你的妻子吃个晚饭
Go home. Go have dinner with your wife.
我们得算完这些数据
We need to finish running these numbers.
留给助手们算吧
Leave that to the peanut gallery.
我是认真的 要是你死在工作上
I mean it. If this job kills you,
莱莎会杀了我的
Liza is gonna kill me.
难以置信 又没有水了
You're not gonna believe this. The water went out again.
他们最好在明天前修好
They better fix it before tomorrow.
明天是国♥庆♥日
July 4th.
法兰克 半个镇的人都会来我们家
Frank, half the Hill is gonna be in our backyard
你也知道他们多爱喝酒
and you know how they like to drink.
这周时机不好
This is not the best week.
日子又不是我定的
Well, I didn't set the date.
你跟托马斯·杰斐逊[美国第三任总统]说去
Take it up with Thomas Jefferson.
法兰克
Frank.
你知道人们喜欢在独♥立♥日搞社交吗
Did you know people like to socialize on Independence Day?
他们喜欢聚在后院里 吃烤肉
They like to stand around in the backyard and eat grilled meats
听约翰·菲利普·苏萨的进行曲 谢谢
and listen to John Philip Sousa. Gracias.
明天 只有一晚
And tomorrow, for one night,
我们要假装过的是平常生活
we're going to pretend we have a normal life.
你出现在厨房♥里绝对是不平常
You in the kitchen is the definition of abnormal.
但出于独♥立♥精神
But in the spirit of independence--
-不行 -什么不行
- No. - No what?
你不许去纽约上学
No, you can't go to school in New York.
-但纽约是世界的中心 -是啊
- But New York is the center of the world. - Yes, it is.
如果那世界只有烟草和婚前性行为的话
The world of cigarettes and premarital sex.
显然 凯莉已经向
Apparently, Callie has sent in
查平学院提交了申请
an application to the Chapin School.
爸 那可是安娜·罗斯福的母校
Dad, Anna Roosevelt went there.
他们有最先进的科学实验室
They have state-of-the-art science labs,
而且就在大都会博物馆隔壁
it's right next door to the Metropolitan Museum.
纽约有七百万人口
Seven million people live in New York.
是美国人口密度最高的城市
It's the most densely populated city in America.
坐落于东海岸
Right on the Eastern Seaboard.
所以呢
And?
军队不会让你离开这里的
And the army would never let you go.
所以我就得待在这个战俘营里吗
So I'm just supposed to stay here in this prison camp?
-被守卫搞大肚子 -别说的这么粗俗
- Get knocked up by one of the guards? - Oh, don't be vulgar.
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we even here?
一切都是秘密
Everything is a secret!
跟卡夫卡的恐怖小说似的
It's Kafkaesque!
至少她还看点书
Well, at least she's reading.
一点休息都不给
We've been working forever.
从来没人重视 这些是给你们的
Barely made a dent. These are for you.
我们能比瘦子计划节省多少时间
What's the over-under on how much time we'll shave off Thin Man?
我赌一根士力架是十天
I got a Mars Bar that says 10 days.
你真的认为比起里德·奥克利和六百名员工
You honestly think we're gonna outflank Reed Akley
我们能缩短十天吗
and a staff of 600 by 10 days?
不 其实我觉得我们可以胜过他们二十天
No, honestly, I think we're gonna beat them by 20,
但我没种 所以压十天
but I'm spineless, so my money's on 10.
说实话 就算我压了钱也无所谓
Honestly, my money's on it doesn't matter
反正我们明早前也搞不完
'cause we're never gonna finish by morning.
给你
Here.
丝♥袜♥
Nylons?
没错 他从储藏室里偷得
Yeah, he steals them from the storage annex.
你拿丝♥袜♥想干什么
What the hell do you want with ladies' nylons?
-它们是限♥量♥供应的 -所以呢
- They're rationed. - And?
女人们都喜欢 但是又得不到
Girls love them. Girls can't get 'em.
我花点小钱 她们就会张开腿
I spread the wealth, they spread their legs.
我们需要更多人手
We need reinforcements.
明天之前必须得出计算结果
We've got to have the calculations by tomorrow.
-你们是我们唯一的希望 -我们下班了
- You are our only hope. - We're punched out for the night.
有报酬
We can pay you.
克罗斯利
Crosley.
-很好 -好的
- Great. - All right.
好 真是太好了
Oh, great. Fantastic.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
你好 我叫福瑞茨
Hi, my name's Fritz.
这是你的 你好 我叫福瑞茨
That's for you. Hi. Fritz.
你好 我叫福瑞茨
Hi, you can call me Fritz.
我放弃了
I give up.
菊花种出来应该是白色的才对
This chrysanthemum, it's supposed to be white.
那这是杂交品种
So it's a hybrid.
你知不知道
Did you know
我们不许在山上种作物
that we're not allowed to grow produce on the hill?
肯定和泥土有关
Must be something to do with the soil.
只是一朵花而已
Well, sometimes a flower is just a flower.
别去工作
Don't go and work.
我有些工作要完成
Well, I have to finish some things.
什么工作
What things?
等一切结束了 你想去哪我们就去哪
When it's over, we will go anywhere you want.
我们找一个荒岛扮演亚当和夏娃
We'll find a desert island, play Adam and Eve.
晚安
Good night.
看路啊 伙计
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表