剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我们刚到这里时你是这么和我说的
That's what you told me when we first got here.
是真的吗
Is it true?
艾比 事情很复杂
Abby, it's complicated.
复杂到要和你妻子撒谎吗
Lying to your wife?
我不能告诉你更多的事
I can't tell you any more.
这是不被允许的
I'm not allowed.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
每一秒我们都面临着选择
In every single moment, we have a choice.
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
通过建造一个
By building some machine
能炸飞地球上所有人的机器吗
that could wipe us all off the face of the earth?
我自己做点早餐
I'll make my own breakfast.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me you did all these
你还做了这么多关于爆♥炸♥参数的计算
additional calculations on the detonation specs?
我忘了
Slipped my mind.
你在和查理·艾萨克合作 对吧
You're working with Charlie Isaacs, aren't you?
你让他和海伦帮你做计算
You got him and Helen feeding you calculations,
在奥克利的眼皮底下窃取他的资源
stealing Akley's resources out from under his nose.
老天 法兰克
Jesus, Frank.
艾萨克来找的我
Isaacs came to me.
X工厂的钚不够纯
The plutonium at Site X will never be pure enough.
瘦子会提前引爆
Thin Man will predetonate.
它注定会失败
It is doomed to fail.
然后他们就不得不来帮我们
And then they will be forced to help us
克服冲击波的问题了
overcome the shockwave problem.
不会的
No.
不会的 一旦军队发现瘦子计划不可行
No, the minute the army discovers that Thin Man is useless,
会中断我们的研究
they'll shut us down
让所有人员一起找出补救方案
and throw all their manpower into trying to fix it.
所以你就让你身边的所有人都身处危险中吗
So the plan is to put everybody around you in jeopardy?
我的打算是在弄到钚材料之前
The plan is to prove implosion works
证明内爆可行
before the plutonium arrives.
要是成功了的话
And when I do that,
没人会管我到底是怎么验证的
no one's gonna give a shit how I got there.
我们碰壁了
We hit the wall.
是望不到尽头的高崖
It's a mile high,
但你不能靠站在瘦子肩上
but you're not gonna scale it
来克服这个难关
by standing on the shoulders of Thin Man.
我必须得放手一试
I have to try.
没考虑过这样做的附带伤害吗
And the collateral damage?
不会被发现的
We won't get caught.
整个镇到处都是秘密 法兰克
This entire Hill was built on secrets, Frank.
秘密就像粮票一样稀松平常
They're traded around like ration stamps.
一旦你的行为败露 你会蹲大牢
When this falls apart, you'll face jail time.
但情报部门已经认定了我是共♥产♥党员
But G2 is already convinced that I'm a Commie.
我会被枪毙
I'll face the firing squad.
-格兰 -你把我们的命运
- Glen. - You put our fate...
我的命运
my fate...
交给了查理·艾萨克
in the hands of Charlie Isaacs.
我开始信任他了
I've come to trust him.
你居然信任那位
Oh, you've come to trust the little shit
让我被盯上的混♥蛋♥
that put the bull's-eye on my back,
剽窃者
a plagiarist,
偷窃其他科学家成果的人♥渣♥
a rat who steals from other scientists.
我想这就是称之为"战争迷雾"的原因
I guess that's why they call it "the fog of war".
莱莎 很高兴遇见你
Liza, I'm glad I caught you.
很感激你昨天的帮助
Your help yesterday was appreciated.
我相信他们都会没事的
Every reason to believe the men will be fine.
很庆幸我能帮上忙
Just glad I could help.
但愿没有吓到你
I hope it didn't scare you.
那些人整天都在跟炸♥药♥打交道
Those men work with explosives all the time.
洗刷身体只是为了确保不会再有残留物
The scrubbing was just to be certain all the residue was off.
我明白
I understand.
我只是来确认下
I just wanted to make sure
你明白我们得为病患信息保密吧
that you were aware of patient confidentiality.
你不能将这些情况透露给诊所外的任何人
You really shouldn't mention this to anyone outside the clinic.
我当然不会这么做
Of course not.
下班了吗
Punching out?
是的
Yes, I am.
-晚安 -莱莎
- Good night. - Liza.
今天真是难熬的一天
It's been a long day for all of us.
要不要一起去喝一杯一扫阴霾呢
Should you and I maybe have a drink to wash it down?
你...
That--
你真是考虑得太周到了 医生
oh, that's so kind of you, Doctor.
但我得回家做晚饭了
I really must get dinner on the table, but--
你也知道 做妻子有干不完的活
you know, a wife's work is never done.
那就下次吧
Another time.
下次再约
Another time.
G34 请出列
G34, please step out of line.
抱歉 你肯定以为我已经把那号♥码牢记在心了吧
Sorry. You'd think that's a number I could commit to memory.
有什么问题吗
Is there some kind of problem?
我刚更新过通行证
My pass is up to date.
-跟我走 -为什么
- You're coming with me. - Why?
只有你一个人吗 一等兵登勒维
It's just you, Private Dunlavey?
这次不需要宪兵摁住我吗
No MPs to hold me down this time?
请坐
Sit down.
你们一直都是这么干的吗
Is this how things go around here?
无缘无故逮捕人
You get me arrested for no reason,
偷偷枪决别人
you put a couple of quiet bullets in me,
就能再升次官
you get another promotion?
我只是有话要说
I just want to talk.
我跟你没什么好说的
I have nothing to say to you.
你不能告诉别人是我告诉你的
You can't tell anyone I told you this.
而且几乎没人知道
And hardly anyone knows.
希德·廖的老婆来了 就在基地里
Sid Liao's wife is here, on the Hill.
安妮来了
Annie's here?
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没亲眼见
Not myself.
但我想你可能想见见她
But I thought you might want to.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
当局已经审讯过她
She's being questioned by the authorities,
不久她就会被释放 并遣送回去
but she'll be released and sent off soon.
我听说今天下午她会坐工人班车出城
I hear she'll be on the workers' bus out this afternoon.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们在羞耻中躺卧吧
"Let us lie down in our shame
[《旧约: 耶利米书》]
愿惭愧将我们遮盖
and let our disgrace cover us."
《核宇宙学的新探究方法》
查理·艾萨克 著
物理研究室
哈佛大学
你非得现在那么做吗
Do you have to do that right now?
你到底在干什么
What are you doing anyway?
气泡
Air pockets--
把它们抽出来
drilling them out,
再把它们打回去
filling them back in.
你在钻TNT炸♥药♥吗
You're drilling into TNT?
色散关系
Dispersion relations.
什么
What?
你论文里引用过
You-- you reference them in your paper.
我的论文
My paper?
好了
All right, uh...
就想象有一束波在深海中传播
just think about a wave deep in the ocean.
在到达海岸前它会不停发散
It's convex until it moves into shore.
然后它会被限制住 形成管状波束
Then it turns in on itself and it forms a tube.
浅滩
The shallow ground--
就好像透镜
it works just like a lens.
实际上波会开始反弹
The shape of a wave actually begins to invert.
所以我们需要让中部的冲击波减慢
So we need to slow down the middle of the shockwaves.
对 然后让波形变平 并让它们反转
Yeah, then flatten and invert them.
弹♥药♥就好比我们的浅滩
We use a charge as our shallow ground.
有可能实现吗
Is that possible?
这就像是聚能效应
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表