剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Akley thinks that we're having an affair.
我跟他说我会做个了结
I told him I'd put a stop to it.
不再继续一个莫须有的恋情
To the affair we're not having?
他认为我爱上你了
He thinks I'm in love with you.
等下我把门打开
I'm gonna open this door
而你要跟我分手
and you're gonna break up with me.
你简直混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
没错 很好 就像这样
Right. Perfect. Just like that.
这对大家都好 海伦
It's for the best, Helen.
离我远点
Get off me.
著名的温特博士
The famous Dr. Winter.
久闻您的大名 今天终于见到您了
It's nice to finally match a face to the name.
有什么能为你效劳的吗
Can I help you?
是的 我确实希望您能帮忙
Yes, I certainly hope so.
也许您愿意邀请我进屋聊聊
Perhaps you'd like to invite me in for a little chat.
我现在没有接待客人的心情
You know, I'm not really in the mood for houseguests,
所以失陪了
so if you'll excuse me.
你害死了一个人
You got a man killed.
曼弗雷德·史林默
Manfred Schlimmer.
我们柏林维尔纳·海森堡办公室里的朋友
A mutual friend in Werner Heisenberg's office in Berlin.
他死了
He's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
奇怪的是 温特博士
But here's what so odd, Dr. Winter,
你根本就不该知道麦格派这个人
you weren't supposed to know that Magpie existed at all.
考克斯上校根据他无上的智慧
Colonel Cox in his infinite wisdom
决定告知你麦格派的事
tells you about Magpie,
接下来
next thing we know,
我们线人的脑袋就进了盒子
our asset's head winds up in a box.
什么 你觉得是我
So, what, you think I
向赫尔曼·戈林[纳粹德国政军领袖之一]出♥卖♥♥♥了他吗
sold him out to Hermann Goering?
不 不是
Oh, no, no.
我认为此事要复杂得多
I think it's far more complicated than that
因为您本人要复杂得多
because you are far more complicated.
你喜欢复杂吗
You like complexity?
试试量子电动力学吧
Why don't you try quantum electrodynamics?
我唯一擅长的数学就是
The only kind of math I'm any good at is...
你们怎么叫的来着
what do you call it?
控制变量
Eliminating variables.
你还跟谁提起过麦格派
Who else did you tell about Magpie?
我就是靠保密吃饭的
I keep secrets for a living.
是啊
Ah, yes.
保密 很孤独的工作吧
Keeping secrets, it's a lonely business, isn't it?
但你还有同伴 对吗 温特博士
But you're not so lonely, are you, Dr. Winter?
你总能赢得人们的忠心
You inspire loyalty.
干我这行的 不会忽略这点
In my line of work, that doesn't go unnoticed.
想想希德·廖 你的明星数学家
Think of Sid Liao, your star mathematician.
只是个孩子 却如此忠诚
Just a kid and so loyal.
却并非忠于他的国家 而是忠于你
Not to his country, of course, to you.
还有米克斯先生
And then there's Mr. Meeks.
见风使舵的小人物一个
The little, flimsy man who would turn on a dime.
却对老法兰克无比忠诚
Once again, sweet nothings for old Frank.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from me?
不要忘了让人捉摸不透的格兰·巴比特
And let's not forget the curious affair of Glen Babbit.
你的导师
Your mentor.
多么有趣的人
What a colorful character.
也有很有趣的朋友
And such colorful friends he has, too.
不仅是大家常见的共♥产♥主义者
Not just standard-issue Communists,
还是负责敌方原♥子♥弹♥计划的叛国者
traitors who run atomic programs for our enemies.
你搜集了各色人等
You collect people.
不论是
Dented people
心灵还是肉体受过创伤的人们
with little cracks in their Bakelite...
他们的伤疤就是弱点
where the funniest impurities seep in.
问题就是
The only question is
这些有创伤的人里
which one of these broken men
你对谁信任到可以告知他我们在柏林有位朋友呢
did you trust with the identity of our friend in Berlin?
我对谁都没说
I didn't tell anyone.
也许不是哪个男人
Or maybe it wasn't a man...
也许 是你妻子
your wife, perhaps...
或者女仆
your maid?
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil
而且曹操的波动函数出问题了
and the devil's wave function shall collapse.
各位
Fellas.
被老师发现了
Teacher caught us.
我猜奥克利博士肯定知道这事儿吧
I take it Dr. Akley knows.
他也玩 牧师的唯一罪行
He plays. The parson's one vice.
你是想让查理觉得被冷落吗 鲍勃
Are you trying to make Charlie feel left out, Bob?
他在这里加班到深夜为了建造金字塔
He's here late building the pyramids
而我们却在这儿玩着埃及纸牌
and we're just playing Egyptian Ratscrew.
来吧 查理 玩一局
Come on, Charlie, what do you say?
当一回落后人♥民♥吧
Join the Philistines?
我不赌博
No, I don't gamble.
这句话我真不信
See, now I don't think that's true.
玩什么呢
What's the game?
看起来可不像埃及纸牌啊
It doesn't look like Egyptian Ratscrew.
是扑克 本地特色
Hold 'Em. Local delicacy.
下注的方法很像连锁反应
Betting structure's like a chain reaction.
对于那些
It's a dangerous game
不懂得分寸的人来说是很危险的游戏
for a guy who doesn't know when to quit.
教教我吧
Teach me.
结果五分钟后
About five minutes later,
法兰克抱着那只猪从办公室出来
Frank comes out of his office with the pig
我和米克斯都快笑翻了
and Meeks and I are barely keeping it together.
他把它放在克罗斯利桌上
He puts it on Crosley's desk and says,
非常正经的问
dead serious,
这在你们国家有什么含义吗
"Does this mean something in your country?"
对吧
Right?
那天真是 不好过啊
Yeah, it was -- it was quite a day.
你真该去当广播员
You should be on the radio.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
送我回家吧
Take me home, will you?
我明早还有乐队排练呢
I have band practice in the morning.
我怎么会拒绝呢
Will I ever.
晚安
Nighty-nighty.
晚安
Good night.
我们失陪啦
Excuse us.
对福瑞茨的笑话陪个笑脸会死吗
Would it have killed you to laugh at Fritz's jokes?
原来他说的那些是笑话啊
Oh, that's what they were?
是你自己要约会的
You're the one who wanted a date...
在公众场合
in public.
要是你觉得这是对你的折磨
If it's such a torture,
咱们干脆就回去
let's just go back to...
暗地在床上解决算了
screwing on the sly.
海伦 我要问你点事
Helen, there's something I have to ask you.
克罗斯利
Crosley...
该死
Oh, shit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
海伦 我不是傻瓜 好吗
Helen, I'm no fool, all right?
你知道我们开始的时候
I know this is not what you had in mind
你没想过要发展到这一步
when we first began
我也知道你是位自♥由♥的女人
and I know you're a free woman
你也以此为豪
and proud of it.
我很尊重这一点
And I respect that.
我很尊重你
I respect you.
我觉得你是我见过的
I think perhaps you're the most impressive person
最令人钦佩的人
I've ever met.
保罗
Paul...
我这一生都在抛...
I've spent my life aban--
我这一生都在抛弃别人
I've spent my life abandoning people.
可能最先抛弃的 是我自己
Starting, I suppose, with myself.
为了一晚露水情缘
Plenty of women have...
我在很多女人面前
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表