剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
你这个可运送武器的研发依然毫无进展
to a deliverable weapon than you were two weeks ago.
我们要怎么再减掉362公斤的重量啊
How the hell are we supposed to cut 800 pounds?
这是种改良型大炮 大炮就必须要重
It's a modified cannon. Cannons are heavy.
否则发射时它们自己就会先炸开
They have to be or they bust apart when you fire them.
看来我们的神也不是万能的嘛
Turns out our Jesus can't walk on water after all.
别担心 查克
Don't worry about it, Chuck.
当凡人一样能像神仙般逍遥
We mortals have more fun anyway.
我们在讨论的是两千年来的弹道学
We're talking about 2,000 years of ballistic science.
再来一杯吧
Have another drink.
我喝的够多了
I've had plenty.
你的疏忽已经让我们的进度推迟了两周
Well, your little oversight set us back two weeks.
多耽搁一晚上又能怎样呢
What's one more night?
这不是我点的
I didn't order that.
听说今天我们军工厂的伙计
Heard you caught a bad beat
驳回了你的好计划
with our friends over in ordnance today, huh?
让你给大炮减减肥是吗
Got to put that cannon of yours on a diet, huh?
你我任务不同 我不能和你讨论
Compartmentalization. Can't really talk about it.
你知道
You know...
我曾经有个邻居
I had a neighbor once.
空有一身肌肉
Big beefcake of a guy
却没法满足他妻子
who couldn't please his wife.
所以他就想出了一个理论
So he hatches a theory.
只要他多和她做♥爱♥
If he screws her more often,
终有一天会满足她的
eventually she'll whistle like a teakettle.
所以他工作中也抽空回家和她亲密
So he drives home from work for a nooner,
他会半夜三点把她弄醒
he wakes her up at 3:00 A.M.,
他在除草时都会想起这事
he runs in from mowing the lawn.
但是毫无效果
Bam, zoom. Nothing.
有一天 他妻子一个人在家
So one day the wife's home alone.
门铃响了 是位推销员
Ding-dong. Salesman.
卖♥♥的是冰箱
He's peddling ice boxes.
我真不知道这小子怎么做到的
Now, I don't know how this slick shrimp does it,
但五分钟后 他们已经缠绵在一起了
but five minutes later, they are making like a corkscrew.
就在大门口
and right out of the gate
她终于心满意足
she goes kaboom.
原来
It turns out
她需要的只是一次成功而已
all she needed was one good bang.
天哪
Son of a bitch.
他是在说我妻子吗
Is he talking about my wife?
老天 你可真不上道
Christ, you really are off your game.
-一次成功 -他是在说瘦子
- One good bang. - He's talking about Thin Man.
如果你的大炮只需要发射一次
2,000 years of ballistic science only apply
两千年来的弹道学就未必要成立
if your cannon needs to fire more than once.
我们要的就是大炮本身炸开
We want our cannon to bust apart.
它只需要发射一次
It only needs to fire once.
这样就可以更轻更小了
So it can be thinner and lighter.
这老家伙还有两下子
That old jalopy's still got some fuel in his tank.
他还能教你怎么满足自己的妻子
He could teach you how to give the goods to your old lady.
好像我需要共♥产♥党员帮忙似的
Yeah, like I need sex tips from a Commie.
你说什么
What did you say?
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
就像你帮理查德·拉夫罗夫那样吗
Like you helped Richard Lavro?
晚安 先生们
Good night, gentlemen.
巴比特是个共♥产♥党员吗
Babbit's a Communist?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
他是理查德·拉夫罗夫的朋友吗
He's friends with Richard Lavro?
格兰·巴比特从一开始就参与了本计划
Glen Babbit has been part of this project since there was a project.
没有地方安置他的时候
He slept in a tent for two weeks
他曾经在帐篷里睡了两周
when we had no place else to put him.
可他从没抱怨过 而且他还是犹太人
And he never complained. Besides, he's a Jew.
他怎么可能会向德国人泄密
This is not a man who's passing secrets to the Germans.
你只看到了眼前的问题
You're focused on today's problem.
我所说的是未来的隐患
I'm talking about tomorrow's.
这个地方参加过
You can't swing a dead animal up on this Hill
共♥产♥主义集♥会♥的科学家多了去了
without hitting some genius who attended a Communist rally.
罗伯特·奥本海默也参加过
Including Robert Oppenheimer.
对 但奥本海默可不认识理查德·拉夫罗夫
Yes, but Oppenheimer never knew Richard Lavro.
那是物理学家中的翘楚
The physicist's physicist.
在量子理论领域有许多重大发现
Made some of the key discoveries in quantum theory.
曾任哈佛大学终身教授
Tenured at Harvard until October, 1939,
直至1939年10月失踪
when he disappeared.
绝密
你是不是鬼故事看多了
Sounds like you've been reading too many ghost stories.
理查德·拉夫罗夫没死 他是个叛国者
Richard Lavro is not a ghost. He's a defector.
1939年他从纽约坐船去了伦敦
In '39, he sailed from New York to London,
之后从伦敦去了莫斯科
then London to Moscow.
如今他在苏联科学院的二号♥实验室
Now he directs a group in Laboratory Number Two
领导一支团队研究苏联的曼哈顿计划
in the Academy of Sciences. The Soviet Manhattan Project.
这些与格兰·巴比特有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with Glen Babbit?
苏联不过是一片冰封的草原
The USSR is a frozen cow pasture.
室内自来水都很罕见
They barely have indoor plumbing.
然而不知为何 这个连升降机
Yet somehow, this country that has to import
都得从扬克斯进口的国家开展了核项目
its elevators from Yonkers, has a nuclear program
而且正有赶超之势
that's riding up your ass.
你认为巴比特把我们的核研究资料
And you think Babbit gave Lavro
泄密给了拉夫罗夫
our nuclear research?
过去 现在 将来一直如此
Gave, is giving, will continue to give.
上次你有这种想法
Last time you had a theory,
结果死了一位数学家
I ended up with a dead mathematician
外加十页的修葺围墙账单
and a 10-page bill for fencing.
就因为你想向一个严格说来
And you want to disrupt the crucial work that's happening here
算是我们盟国的国家开战
because you're waging a war against a country
就来扰乱这里的重要研究吗
that's technically our ally?
正是如此
Technically.
希望你能全力配合
I expect your full cooperation.
还有你们全员的全力配合
And I expect the full cooperation of your staff.
巴比特在面试的时候
Nobody thought to ask Babbit
就没人问过他这些事吗
about any of this during his intake interview?
他声称从未与拉夫罗夫说过话
He claimed he never spoke to Lavro.
绝密
我说谎了
I lied.
1933年我在索尔维会议上见过他
I met him at the Solvay Conference in '33.
[索尔维会议 国际物理学会议的别称]
之后几年
We ran into each other
我们在一些研讨会上也遇见过
at a couple of symposiums over the next few years.
但仅此而已 我...
But that's all. I--
他是位优秀的物理学家
He was a good physicist.
也是名活跃的共♥产♥党员
And an active Communist.
十年前 美国一半的科学家都是共♥产♥党员
10 years ago, so were half the scientist in America.
这不是什么大事
It wasn't an issue.
但你在安全测试时
Well, it becomes an issue
对此撒谎 那就有问题了
when you lie during your security interview.
我太紧张了
I got jittery.
与拉夫罗夫的一切联♥系♥都会对我不利
Any connection to Lavro looks bad.
我没想到会有人注意这件事
I didn't think anybody was gonna call me on it.
或许艾萨克参加过某个会议
Maybe Isaacs was at one of those conferences.
看到了你们俩在交谈
Saw you two talking to each other.
那不过是酒吧里小伙子说的醉话
A drunken kid says something stupid in a bar...
我可是从安保办公室听到的消息
Yeah, and I hear about it from the Security Office.
你跟拉夫罗夫谈过裂变吗
Did you ever talk to Lavro about fission?
当然没有
Of course not.
不管谁来问你
Anybody comes to you with questions,
都别搭理他们 不要改口
you stonewall them. Stick to your story.
-天哪 法兰克 -你没见过他
- Jesus, Frank. - You never met him.
我没你那么会糊弄人
I'm not as good a poker player as you.
你还不是靠说谎加入这里的
Well, you lied to get in here.
你当然可以再来一次
You can certainly do it again.
我去查清楚那小子到底知道些什么
I'll find out what the kid knows.
别管他了 法兰克
Leave it alone, Frank.
我们手上有钚材料
We got the plutonium.
我们还有活干
We got real work to do.
-事情会平息的 -和希德·廖一样吗
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表