剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Chicago, Anchorage, far away from here.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
你们俩位天才不是来拯救我们的吗
You geniuses came to save us, right?
你们不会需要一个秘书的指导吧
You don't need a secretary to tell you your business.
但你是个获得过福布斯奖提名的秘书
A secretary who was nominated for the Forbes Prize.
如果我没记错 最后获奖的是你吧
If I recall, I lost to you.
你不能走
You can't leave.
反应核马上就将升温到一千摄氏度
The core temperature is nearly at 1,000 degrees.
不然你以为我为什么要走呢
Why do you think I'm leaving?
所以就这样 你要抛弃大家独自逃跑吗
So that's it? You're jumping ship?
上一次我帮你的忙
The last time I tried to help you,
艾利斯就禁止我再进反应舱
Ellis barred me from the reactor room.
如果他们一心找死 不需要我陪葬
If they're determined to sink, they can do it without me.
我确实不知道你为什么要为那个混♥蛋♥工作
I have no idea why you stayed here working for that hayseed,
但我猜是因为那反应堆是你的骄傲
but my guess is you're proud of that reactor.
可能正是因为你它才能正常运行
You're probably the only reason it's running.
那是过去时了
It's not.
但如果你帮忙 它就可能恢复运行
Well, it could if you'd help.
你就要眼睁睁看着你这一年的努力融毁吗
You're gonna let a year of your life melt down?
我猜
Let me guess,
应该是有什么物质在捕获中子
something's recapturing neutrons
超过了我们制♥造♥中子的速度
faster than we can supply them.
而且它正在危害反应堆
And poisoning the reaction.
我警告过他们可能会发生这样的事
I warned them about this.
这应该是种
You're looking for an isotope
中子截面很大的同位素
with a large neutron capture cross section.
[靶恩: 面♥积♥单位 原用于核物理中描述原子核及核反应的截面 一靶恩约为一个铀原子核的截面面♥积♥]
横截面至少是铀原子的220万倍
At least 2.2 times 10 to the 6th barns.
里面有碘-135
There's iodine-135.
-占了裂变副产物的6% -而且极不稳定
- 6% of fission by-product. - And highly unstable.
它可能分解成了别的元素
It could be breaking down into something else.
也许是氙
Xenon?
氙-135应该有巨大的中子截面
135 would have an enormous neutron absorption cross section.
我研究过氙的同位素 自然界不存在氙-135
I've studied the xenon isotopes. 135 doesn't exist.
能持续运行的核反应堆本来也不存在
Neither did a continuous nuclear reactor until today.
有时候反应中最重要的元素
Sometimes the most crucial elements in a reaction
往往会被忽视
are pretty much invisible.
甚至根本不允许出现在这建筑里
Sometimes they're barely allowed in the building.
帕洛玛
Oh, Paloma.
请节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
你知道她兄弟去太平洋战场参战了吗
Did you know her brother was in the Pacific?
你知道她还有个兄弟吗
Did you know she had a brother?
她说他们没法厚葬他
She said that they can't even give him a proper burial
因为军队连尸体都没运回来
because the military didn't send the body back.
军队从不运回尸体
They never do.
但这对他们来说意义重大
But it means something different to them.
他们整个信仰都建立在
Their whole religion is based in this land
这片寄托着同胞生死的土地上
where their people are buried.
她墙上挂着十字架
She has a crucifix on her wall.
我觉得她是天主教♥徒♥
I think she's Catholic.
我们也是
Yes, so are we, technically.
法兰克 我的意思是
Frank, all I'm trying to say is
这片土地对他们来说重于一切
this whole godforsaken place is important to them.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
我去问问他
I'll ask him.
她想知道你是否带着通行证
She wants to know if you have your security pass.
他不就是没告诉你
It means nothing,
没什么大不了的
the fact that he didn't tell you.
他肯定不小心忘了
I'm sure it slipped his brain.
我特意问过查理
I asked Charlie explicitly.
他说他一个人去的
He said he was alone.
可能是安♥全♥局♥的那帮人不让他告诉你
Well, maybe the Blackshirts wouldn't permit him to tell you.
你就带了这些衣服吗
This is everything you brought?
我不去罗斯·奥克利家聚餐了
There's no way I'm going to Rose Akley's potluck.
我受不了那些鸡婆
I can't face those vultures.
顾影自怜会让你肤色变差的
Oh, self-pity is bad for your complexion.
她们整天就知道八卦
They live for gossip.
她们可能在我之前就知道
They probably knew already
查理和海丝特·普林斯
that Charlie was off gallivanting
跑去寻欢作乐了
with Hester Prins before I did.
她是个物理学家
She's a physicist.
她可能连个镜子都没有
She probably doesn't even own a mirror.
可听说她很漂亮
Supposedly she's very fetching.
而你
And you--
而你光彩照人
you are ravissant.
如果你丈夫不珍惜你 而喜欢她
If your husband prefers hamburger to filet...
那他活该守空房♥
he deserves an empty stomach.
今晚我们要好好享受
We're gonna enjoy a night to ourselves.
我丈夫都不会注意到我不在家
And my husband won't even notice I'm out.
真的吗
Really?
我从未听到过
I've never heard a couple more...
比你们俩床事更和谐的夫妻
satisfied with one another.
我们的卧室刚好在你家后面吗
Am I playing to the back of your house?
至少我家那位亲♥共♥分♥子♥的演技还不错
Well, at least my Commie de vaudeville is convincing.
你们俩是演的
You're acting?
我只有靠自己才能攀上那顶峰
Only get to the top of that hill climbing alone.
也许你能帮我一把
Maybe you can help me.
我不...
I don't...
扣扣子
The button.
不行
Nope.
不行
No.
我跟你说了不合适
I told you it wouldn't fit.
只有老太太穿才合适
It's fit for no one but a grandmother.
扔了这件
Toss it in the bin.
你穿我的衣服去吧
You'll borrow something of mine.
罗斯·奥克利不喜欢太暴露的衣服
Rose Akley won't stand for anything too risque.
我们才不去聚餐
Oh, we're not going to the potluck.
汉子不在家 放心大胆玩
The pussy is away, let us play.
别戴你的结婚戒指
And leave your wedding ring.
你还没告诉我
You still haven't told me
你为什么需要一卡车的临时工
what you need with a truck full of day laborers.
恐怕你无权过问 二等兵
I'm afraid that's above your security clearance, Private.
给你们一小时
You have an hour on the clock.
一小时后 他们必须走
60 minutes and then I'm rounding them up.
请注意
Attention, please.
所有驶入车辆...
All vehicles entering...
...以保证安全
...for security purposes.
你想让我再往这反应堆里加燃料
You want me to add more fuel to a reactor
可它已经过热了
that's already hot?
正因为取出燃料才造成温度上升
Taking fuel out is what caused the temperature to rise.
所以你觉得这样能解决中子的问题吗
So you believe that this'll get rid of the neutron problem?
你的秘书这么认为
Your secretary believes it
而我相信你的秘书
and I believe your secretary.
需要多久
How long will it take?
约一万五千公斤的话
100 slugs?
要一直忙到早上
My guys will be loading till morning.
好好享受蜜月套间吧
Enjoy the honeymoon suite.
我觉得他们的圣地就在山那边
I think their sacred land is just over that hill.
打扰下 圣地是在那边吗
Excuse me. So the shrine is over there?
你们要在这里等着
But you'll have to wait here.
不会太久的
We won't be long.
他们
They--
他们要我和你们待在一起
they wanted me to stay with you.
你们无权观看超度仪式
You don't have the authority to witness the releasing rite.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
每名军人都应该被安葬
Every soldier deserves a proper funeral.
你知道罗伯特·弗罗斯特吗 教授
Do you know Robert Frost, Professor?
我妻子读过他的作品
My wife reads it.
"在筑墙前我得弄个明白
"Before I built a wall,
这堵墙圈进来了什么 又圈出去了什么
I'd ask to know what I was walling in or walling out
而我又会因此得罪谁
and to whom I was like to give offense."
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表