剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Situations like yours,
最终将以...
they end...
真♥相♥或暴♥力♥结束
in truth or violence.
我就是担心会这样
That's what I'm afraid of.
换作是你会怎么做
What would you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
军队知道他们有多少雷♥管♥
The army counts its detonators.
我不能借给你
I can't loan you any.
不过那把猎枪
But that shotgun...
是我的
That's mine.
他说他要的是卡车
He said he asked you for a truck.
我知道他要的是什么
I know what he asked for.
他说"那不是卡车"
He says, "That isn't a truck."
我叫他把你杀了
I told him to kill you.
完事了吗
Are we done?
首先 他需要知道
First, he demands to know
你们的军队在我们的神地上造什么
what your army is building on our sacred land.
之后才算完事
Then we will be done.
好好享受你的卡车
Enjoy your truck.
现在睡午觉有点早
A little early for a nap.
那到底是什么
What the hell is that?
我不知道
I don't understand.
之前
There was, uh--
我们在考虑吸收速率的问题
we were looking at absorption rates.
吸收速率和冲击波控制有什么关系
What do absorption rates have to do with shock wave control?
它跟任何事有关系吗
Or anything else that matters?
我记不起来了
I don't remember.
我不管英国人说了什么
I don't care what the Brits said,
只要你们还在我实验室
until you're out of my lab,
就别在我的黑板上玩猜字游戏
quit playing hangman on my blackboards.
这块土地曾经属于一位农场主
You know, a cattle rancher used to own this land.
从这一直到山那都是他的
From here all the way up to the mountains.
但他的长子 喜欢读书 不喜欢牛
But his oldest son, he liked books, not cows.
所以他离家去读大学 他老爸过世后
So he took off for college, and when the old man died,
他把地卖♥♥了
the kid sells it.
你知道他卖♥♥了多少钱吗
You know how much he got?
整块地只卖♥♥了三百美元
$300 for all this. Yeah.
聪明人也做蠢决定
Smart men make stupid choices.
反正这块地也是农场主从印第安人手里偷来的
Cattle rancher stole it from the Indians anyway.
要是他没卖♥♥
Well, if he hadn't,
我们俩也不会认识
the two of us would never have met.
我们要在这里努力拯救世界吗
You think we would be out here trying to save the world
在印第安人的圣地上
on some sacred Indian land?
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备怎么和你妻子解释
So how are you gonna explain this to your wife?
反正她从来都不喜欢这辆车
She never liked this car anyway.
好吧
Right.
踩离合器的时候轻点
Go easy on the clutch.
昨晚你还在工作的时候
Last night while you were at work,
我在伊洛蒂和汤姆·兰斯菲尔德家吃了晚餐
I had dinner with Elodie and Tom Lancefield.
汤姆
Tom...
他摸了我
he touched me.
什么
What?
查理 太可怕了
Charlie, it was horrible.
他说他知道我一定会保守秘密
He said something about how he knew I could keep a secret.
你说什么 他摸了你是什么意思
What do you mean? What do you mean he touched you?
你知道我说的是什么意思
You know what I mean.
他抚摸了我 还说
He groped me and he said something
他一直盯着你
about he sees what you're doing
等着你出错那一天
and he's waiting for you to slip up and...
查理
Charlie.
你得做点什么
You have to do something.
比如呢
Like what?
我不知道
I don't know.
男人的本性
Men will be men.
你能做的就是躲他远远的
Best thing you can do is stay out of his way.
你没事吧
没事 没事
他回答你的问题了吗
没有 现在你能放帕洛玛平静地过日子了
温特夫人 差不多一小时前你就该下班了
Mrs. Winter, your shift ended nearly an hour ago.
我只是提前做了明天的工作
Oh, I'm just getting a jump on tomorrow's shift.
这工作态度可真让人为之一振
Well, that's a refreshing attitude.
你从没和我说过为什么会来诊所上班
You never told me what brought you to our clinic.
我知道你可以任选工作
I understand you had your pick of assignments.
大概是我想要帮助别人吧
I suppose I wanted to help people.
别加班太迟 会让人觉得我是个坏领导
Well, don't stay too late. You'll make me look bad.
晚安 医生
Good night, Doctor.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表