剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Whatever you want to know, just ask me.
也许是从你女儿的
You probably know from talking
肿瘤医师那听说的
to your daughter's oncologist,
有些癌症可以通过放疗治愈
some cancers you can treat with a course of radiation.
其它种类则需要从源头切除
Others you have to cut out at the source.
你想谈我女儿的病情
You want to talk about my kid?
我想和你谈谈你在技术区的同事
I want to talk about your colleagues in the tech area.
是法兰克·温特把你招进来的
You were recruited by Frank Winter.
我们来谈谈他吧
Let's talk about him.
1936年 他以休假名义离开了
In 1936, he took a leave of absence
芝加哥大学
from the University of Chicago.
你知道那年他是在哪里度过的吗
Do you know where he spent that year?
你为什么不直接问法兰克呢
Why don't you ask Frank?
因为我现在在问你
Because I'm asking you.
三周前 我从技术区偷了文件
Three weeks ago, I took the papers out of the tech area
藏在了我的宿舍里
and hid them in my dorm room.
我想把专利权卖♥♥掉 我不是间谍
I was going to sell the patents. I am not a spy.
如果你想起诉我 那就起诉吧
If you want to charge me, have at it.
等你感觉好点了我再回来
I'll come back when you're feeling better.
能休息就休息一会儿吧
Try to get some rest.
禁区
孩子们 瞧瞧
Yeah, boys, look at it.
我抓到约瑟夫·戈培尔啦
I got Joseph Goebbels, boys.
[约瑟夫·戈培尔 十五个最邪恶的纳粹分子之一]
上士 长官
Sergeant, Sir.
您接到我的请求了吗
Did you get my request?
我申请了调离 长官
I put in for transfer, Sir.
我想驻扎海外 去太平洋战区
For deployment overseas -- the Pacific theater,
欧洲 哪里需要我都行 长官
Europe, wherever I'm needed, Sir.
C入口22点整 你要值夜班 二等兵
Gate C, 2200 hours. You have the graveyard shift, Private.
长官 无意冒犯
Sir, due respect,
但我想看到真实的战斗
I want to see some action.
那就去看雷电华播出的新闻影片吧
So watch the RKO newsreel.
以巨大的代价 总统集中了...
At great expense, your president gathered...
都填完了
It's all filled out.
在最底下签字
Sign the bottom line,
证明这里还是你说了算
prove you're still in charge here.
这是什么
What is this?
这是希德·廖应得的
It's what Sid Liao deserves --
一个抗争的机会
a fighting chance.
他叫什么来着
What was his name?
我没认出他的声音
I could not recognize his voice,
所以我把电♥话♥接通了
so I connected the call.
就听见一个女人嘟哝说
A woman mumbling,
又来
again?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
晚安
Bonsoir.
准备好了吗
Are you ready to go?
-不不不 我们得走了 -是的
- No, no, no, no. We have to go. - Yes.
查理 好了
Charlie, please.
你得冷静点
You need to calm down
我跟她说我们七点半到
I told her we'd be there at 7:30.
-重约嘛 -不行
- Reschedule. - No.
这一天结束之后 我现在只想
After the day I had, all I want to do
和我老婆欢度春宵
is get into bed with my wife.
我可以做那个你喜欢的
I'll do that thing you like.
连着两晚吗 你会扭伤的
Two nights in a row? You'll sprain your back.
再说了 你得吃点东西
Besides, you have to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
是谁啊
Who's that?
保姆
The sitter.
你就告诉你的新朋友
Look, just tell your new friend --
那晚烤肉你还见过她呢
You met her the other night at the barbecue.
你好 请进
Hello. Come in.
查理 这位是凯莉·温特
Charlie, this is Callie Winter.
你是法兰克·温特的女儿
You're Frank Winter's daughter?
显然是啦
Ostensibly.
我去介绍乔伊给你认识
Let me introduce you to Joey.
凯莉很贴心的提出
Callie was sweet enough to offer her services
在我们和她父母吃晚餐时可以来帮忙
while we have dinner with her parents.
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在有胃口了
I am developing a bit of an appetite.
他们还有汤米·道尔西的唱片呢
Oh, and they have Tommy Dorsey.
你得带我跳支舞
Oh, you might have to take me for a spin.
我们都打算找搜救队找你了
We were just about to call a search party.
-你好 -法兰克 这是艾比·艾萨克
- Hello. - Frank, this is Abby Isaacs
和她丈夫查理
and her husband Charlie.
我们在办公室见过面
We've crossed paths at the office.
是吗
Have we?
我邀他们来吃晚餐的
They're staying for dinner.
谁想喝酒
Who needs a drink?
他所有的唱片我都有
I have all his albums back at home.
他的声音确实很好听
He does have a lovely voice.
你喜欢爵士乐吗
Are you a jazz fan?
我更喜欢安静
I prefer silence.
法兰克对声音很敏感
Frank is very sensitive to noise.
是吗
Is that right?
谁想吃甜点
Would anybody like dessert?
我来帮忙吧
I'll help you.
-我把这个拿走吧 -谢谢
- I can take this. - Thank you.
你到底怎么回事
So what's your problem anyway?
吓走所有阻碍你成事的人吗
Just bulldoze anyone in your path to get what you want?
我想明白了
I figured it out.
为什么你是唯一拒发我论文的人
Why you were the one guy that rejected my paper.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
你怕我是毁灭你的那颗小行星
You're afraid I'm the meteor that'll make you go extinct.
为什么小孩子都这么喜欢恐龙
What is it with little boys and dinosaurs?
查理平时很风趣的
Charlie's usually more fun.
物理学家们都需要试探下对方
Physicists need to sniff each other out,
确立自己的领地
mark their territory.
你还以为宇宙这么大能容下所有人呢
You'd think there'd be enough universe to go around.
他来到这以后 我都不知道他怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into him since we got here.
一半时间他在沉思 另一半时间...
Half the time he's brooding and the other half...
说实话 现在就像当初我们度蜜月
Honestly, it's like our honeymoon.
他的手一直不老实
He can't keep his hands to himself.
他们刚到这都这样
They're all like that at first.
觉得这样比聊天更方便
They find it easier than talking.
到最后他们就既不动手也不聊天了
Eventually, they stop doing either.
当我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid...
可以坐吗
You mind?
我爸去玩密西西比扑克时
My father used to drag me with him
总喜欢带我一起去
when he played Mississippi Stud.
有时天亮后
And sometime after dawn,
他会把我从某个熟食店后的
the guy would scoop me up off the sofa
沙发上拽起来
in the back of some delicatessen
然后告诉我
and he'd tell me that
最重要的是他有胆量
what mattered was that he had balls.
不管他在赌桌上输了多少次
See, because whatever kind of beating he took at the table,
他都以为自己是个赌神
he still thought he was a maverick.
就连最后我们输掉了房♥子
Even after we'd lost the house,
他还是把自己想象成天才赌神
in his mind he was always a genius card shark
只不过一直没等到那张让他转运的牌
just waiting for that one lucky river card.
但最可悲的
But the most pathetic part
并不是我爸不断地
isn't that my father doubled down on
压双倍在错误的注上
the wrong bets over and over again,
而是他从来没有勇气承认
it's that he was never man enough to admit to himself
自己已经没救了
that he was a sinking ship.
我并不是替你难过
I don't feel bad for you.
我是替你团队里的那些被你拖累的人们
I feel bad for those suckers in your group
感到难过
that you're taking down with you.
没过多久 他们就会变成一句笑话
Come tomorrow, they'll be a punch line.
就像你一样
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表