剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
对于格兰·巴比特你一无所知
the first damn thing about Glen Babbit.
我把它抄到了笔记本上
It was copied into my notebook.
在论文发表之前 我甚至都没有意识到
I didn't even realize I'd taken concepts
我借鉴了布拉热的成果
from Brajeux until the paper was published.
靠我自己也能得到同样的结论
I would have gotten there on my own anyway.
这只是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
但你本可以很轻易地改正
That you could have easily corrected.
想象一下你写了篇论文
Imagine you wrote a paper
为你打开了学术界所有的大门
that opened every door in academia.
而且并非侥幸
And it wasn't a fluke.
而是你真才实学的体现
You had the goods to back it up,
但你不小心借鉴了一点点
but you accidentally borrowed a piece of it.
应该说是剽窃吧
I think the word is plagiarism.
一段话 而非整篇论文
One paragraph, not the whole paper.
甚至不是主体部分 只是...
Not even the lion's share. Just...
只是基本原理
just a building block.
只是踏脚石而已
Just a steppingstone.
并且根本没人注意到
And nobody noticed.
如果是你 你会坦白交代吗
Would you come clean?
我怎么做不要紧
Doesn't matter what I would do.
重要的是当你走出这间办公室
All that matters is what you do
你会怎么做
once you leave this office.
我妻子昨晚都无法直视我的眼睛
My wife wouldn't even look me in the eye last night.
借过
Excuse me.
午餐吃得怎么样 上尉
How's your lunch, Captain?
苦中作乐吗
Making the best of it?
温特博士 我们正在开会
Dr. Winter, we're in the middle of a meeting.
-恐怕你... -你是害怕了
- I'm afraid you-- - You are afraid.
不是吗
Aren't you?
从战争中负伤归来的战士
Battle-scarred warrior,
吓到你的却只是一个笨女人
and all it takes to scare you is a woman with half a brain.
对于发表文章的规定
If I could make an exception
如果我能够网开一面 我一定会的
to the publication policy, I would.
但它们都死了
But they're dead.
全部都死了
All of them.
但你知道 不是吗
But you know that, don't you?
什么
What?
你毁了我的事业还不够吗
Wasn't it enough for you to kill my career?
-谁死了 -我的蜜蜂
- Who's dead? - My honey bees.
这里的蜜蜂可就多了
Oh, this is broad with the bees.
这里有什么东西
Is there anything here
是你真正在乎的吗 上尉
that you really care about, Captain?
也许在你的军官宿舍里
Maybe you have a scruffy little mutt
有一条脏兮兮的杂种狗
who sleeps on your feet
睡在你脚边的床下
at the end of your bed over on Officer's Row
当你回到这儿工作时
and you leave him tied up out back
会把它拴在后院
when you come here to work.
如果老鼠药莫名其妙地跑进了
Wouldn't it be a riot if some rat poison
他可爱的小碗里 这难道不是暴行吗
found its way into his cute little bowl, hmm?
我没有养狗 女士
I don't have a dog, lady.
我也不是灭鼠者
And I'm not the exterminator.
请你自重
Get a hold of yourself.
你当时在军营贩卖♥♥部
You were at the PX.
对吗
Is that right?
在军营贩卖♥♥部的酒吧喝酒
Drinking at the bar in the PX?
没错
That's correct.
作为一名
And as the clerical assistant
哈佛大学物理系的助理文员
in the physics department at Harvard,
你是否曾为理查德·拉夫罗夫工作过
did you ever work for Richard Lavro?
我为所有教授服务
I worked for all the professors.
而在军营贩卖♥♥部你提到了
And at the PX you made mention that
巴比特博士曾与拉夫罗夫博士有私交
Dr. Babbit had an acquaintance with Dr. Lavro.
对吗
Is that right?
你是否知道
Do you have knowledge
巴比特博士认识拉夫罗夫
that Dr. Babbit knew Lavro?
在加入这项计划之前
I never met Glen Babbit
我从未见过格兰·巴比特
until I joined the project.
但你是否有理由相信巴比特博士
But you do have reason to believe that Dr. Babbit
与拉夫罗夫博士有联♥系♥
had an association with Dr. Lavro?
他有可能泄露了
That he may have shared
敏感信息
sensitive information?
我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you did,
我不确定这是我本意
I'm not sure I want to,
但显然艾萨克几乎记不起
but apparently Isaacs barely remembers
理查德·拉夫罗夫的名字
the name Richard Lavro
或者任何与我的联♥系♥
or any connection to me.
你不可能记起根本就未曾发生过的事
You can't remember something that never happened.
你知道讽刺的是什么吗
You know the irony?
在苏联 法律是明令禁止..
In the Soviet Union, they actually enforce the laws against--
是被禁止的
against it.
他为此服了五年的苦役
Five years hard labor.
我听说他娶了个比他小一半的女孩
I heard he married some girl half his age.
他以为那个国家会宽容一些
He thought this country could be better.
我们都以为 但我发誓
We all did, but I swear,
我要是知道他要叛变...
if I'd known he was gonna defect--
你用不着向我解释你自己的行为
You don't have to explain yourself to me.
音乐
Music.
没错 音乐
That's right, music.
我从战场上回来后
After I got back from the war,
遇见一个人 让我在他的修理店后面留宿
I met a guy, let me crash in the back of his repair shop.
他对无线电一无所知
He didn't know anything about radios,
所以我把它们都修好了
so I fixed them all.
他又去找她了
He's with her again.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表