剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要...
Previously on "Manhattan"...
我把速度分布问题交给你
I gave you the velocity distribution problem
是因为我觉得你是这里
because I think you're the only man here
唯一一位能解出来的人
who's capable of solving it.
你拥有百年一遇的头脑
You are a once-in-a-generation mind.
瘦子计划出了问题
There's a problem with Thin Man.
那我们应该怎么做
So what are we gonna do about it?
我的打算是在弄到钚材料之前
The plan is to prove implosion works
证明内爆可行
before the plutonium arrives.
让你身边的所有人都身处危险中吗
To put everybody around you in jeopardy?
很遗憾听到格兰的事
Sorry to hear about Glen.
他替奥本海默做管理工作去了
He went to go do admin work for Oppenheimer?
海伦 我要问你点事
Helen, there's something I have to ask you.
该死
Oh, shit.
你是不是
Are you--
-我们是在工作 -当然是工作
- This is just work. - Of course it is.
我需要你在他们家里放几篇论文
I need you to put some papers into their house
伪装成是兰斯菲尔德想要把论文藏起来
to make it look like Lancefield hid them.
你已经变成我完全不认识的人了
I don't even know who I'm talking to.
所以你是要陷害他们吗
So you're framing them for something.
奥克利博士 非常抱歉
Dr. Akley. I apologize.
是有关我们在研究的内爆问题
It's about a problem we've been working on in implosion.
内爆是法兰克·温特的项目 不关我的事
Implosion is Frank Winter country and the border is closed.
我相信现在跟你有关系了
I believe your border is wide open.
天啊
Christ.
你吓到我了
You spooked me.
我以为大家晚上都走了
I thought everyone had cleared out for the night.
"他们英勇无畏策马飞身
"Boldly they rode and well,
[出自阿佛烈·丁尼生的诗《轻骑兵的冲锋》]
进入鬼门关
into the jaws of Death,
进入地狱之口"
into the mouth of Hell."
你知道这首诗吗
You know that one?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
要是你看到任何异常 请告诉我好吗
Will you let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary?
一切正常
Nothing's amiss here.
谢谢 埃德加
Thank you, Edgar.
查尔斯·艾萨克
查尔斯·艾萨克
里德 这才几点
Reed. What time is it?
要猎野猪的话这就已经晚了
It's late as far as the javelina are concerned.
你后院起火了吗
You're in the doghouse, huh?
我警告过你
I warned you.
秘密是藏不住的
Secrets have a way of coming out.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
我们开车出去兜兜风
We're going for a drive.
曼哈顿计划
第一季 第十二集
The Gun Model
枪式模型
野猪从我面前跑过我都认不出来
I wouldn't know I have a javelina if it ran right past me.
它不会来的
It won't.
它们在九十米外就能闻到你的气味
They can sniff you out from 100 yards.
那我们怎么可能打到它们
So how are we supposed to shoot one?
我们不是来打野猪的 查理
We're not shooting wild pigs, Charlie.
它们的肉难吃极了
They taste like shit
把它们做成装饰挂在墙上又太丑了
and they look too ugly to put on a wall.
奥克利博士
Dr. Akley?
一位我认识的作战史学家
A combat historian I know
发现一个关于前线美国士兵
found out a fascinating detail
很有趣的细节
about our American GIs on the front line.
是吗
Is that right?
我们与之战斗的军队坚信自己是优等民族
We're fighting an army convinced it is a master race
注定要主宰全人类
destined to dominate all of mankind,
并将妇女儿童
an army that puts your women and children
关入集中营
in concentration camps.
但你知道
But do you know
当有机会向这些罪人开火时
what four in five of our soldiers do
我们五分之四的士兵们是怎么做的吗
when given the chance to fire at these wretched people?
他们故意射偏
They intentionally miss.
我们百分之八十的士兵
80% of our soldiers
根本无法狠心击毙别人
can't bear the idea of shooting someone,
即便是他们最大的敌人都不行
even their worst enemy.
我可能也狠不下心
I doubt I'd be able to.
但你却狠心在背后阴我
And yet you shot me in the back.
先生 不管你听说了什么...
Sir, whatever you heard--
查理
Charlie,
你知道我们研究枪式模型多长时间了吗
you know how long we've been working on the gun model?
差不多一年
Almost a year.
是七百年
700 years.
中国人在十三世纪发明了火器
The Chinese invented firearms in the 13th century.
从那时起 人类一直在做改进
We've been refining them ever since.
瘦子计划只是由此发展出的新产物
Thin Man is just the next evolutionary stage,
你为什么要暗中破坏整个计划
so why are you trying to sabotage her?
先生 瘦子计划是不可能实现的
Sir, Thin Man was never going to work.
如果用了X工厂制♥造♥的钚材料
With the plutonium that they are making at Site X,
瘦子会提前爆♥炸♥的
Thin Man will predetonate.
自发裂变率太高了
The spontaneous fission rate is too high.
或许吧
That might be true.
不 先生 这是真的
No, sir, it is true.
但是查理 我们用的不是X工厂的钚材料
But, Charlie, we're not using the plutonium at Site X.
我去过那里 亲眼见过工厂所做的材料
I was there. I saw the factory.
你在X工厂看见的
What you saw at Site X
是为了解决这个问题而建造的实验性工厂
was a pilot plant designed to work out the kinks.
我这周没去华盛顿特区
I wasn't in Washington, DC, this week.
我去的是华盛顿州 视察了新的用来制♥造♥
I was in Washington State touring the new reactor
武器级钚材料的核反应堆
that will make the weapons grade plutonium.
军方称其为W工厂
The army calls it Site W.
我们凭什么认为
But why would we think
他们的钚材料更纯
their plutonium would be any cleaner?
因为恩里科·费米亲自设计了那个反应堆
Because Enrico Fermi personally designed the reactor.
我拿到了他们的裂变率
I have the fission rates on my desk.
能达到回旋加速器产生的钚的级别
It's as good as cyclotron plutonium.
纯度非常高
It's as good as pure.
你被一个才华横溢
You've been manipulated
但误入歧途的人操纵了
by a brilliant but misguided man.
法兰克·温特在利用你
Frank Winter is using you
摧毁瘦子计划
to destroy Thin Man.
法兰克知道W工厂吗
Did Frank know about Site W?
他和我拥有同等级的权限
He has the same security clearance as I do,
至少目前是如此
at least for now.
那他为什么不告诉我
But why wouldn't he have told me?
查理 我不在乎
Charlie, I don't care
促成战争胜利的是内爆还是瘦子
if implosion wins this war or Thin Man.
我不在乎希♥特♥勒♥会不会饮弹自尽
I don't care if Hitler swallows a shotgun.
镇上的每一个人
Every man on this Hill
都在为同一场战争而奋战 除了法兰克
is fighting the same war except Frank,
他忙着为自己在历史上争得一席之位
who's too busy fighting for his own place in history.
告诉我 是谁出的主意
Tell me, whose idea was it
想要盗窃瘦子的资源
to hijack Thin Man in the first place?
是谁想要欺骗
Whose idea to try and dupe
世界上最强大的军队
the most powerful army in the world?
是你吗
Yours?
不是
No.
派海伦·普林斯暗中监视瘦子计划
Was it Frank's brilliant idea to send Helen Prins over
也是法兰克想出来的好点子吗
to spy on Thin Man as well?
她与此事无关
She wasn't involved.
自从你到达这里的那一刻起
Frank's had you on her strings
法兰克就让她来跟你套近乎
since the minute you got here.
他利用她从你这里设法获得钚材料
He used her to squeeze the plutonium out of you.
他派她去X工厂 目的是为了勾引你
He sent her to Site X in order to tempt you.
汤姆·兰斯菲尔德呢
What about Tom Lancefield?
他参与了吗
Is he mixed up in all this?
兰斯菲尔德发现了
Lancefield found out.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表