剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
Charlie, we're going to beat Werner Heisenberg,
我们俩一起
the two of us.
你觉得我最开始为什么招你
Why the hell do you think I recruited you in the first place?
《核宇宙学的新探究方法》
"A New Approach to Nuclear Cosmology".
你提出了一种全新的解读宇宙的方法
You changed the way we think about the universe,
刷新了我们对元素构成的理解
the way we think about the creation of the elements.
你能修补瘦子计划的漏洞
You can fix Thin Man.
我还以为瘦子计划没有漏洞
I thought Thin Man wasn't broken.
确实没有
It's not.
只是需要做些修正
It just needs some modifications.
你早就知道了
You knew.
什么
What?
你早就知道瘦子计划肯定会失败
You knew Thin Man was going to fail.
天啊 查理
Jesus, Charlie.
在核物理领域没有什么必然性
There's no certainties in nuclear science.
你早就知道 但你瞒着不说
You knew. You knew and you kept it a secret.
W工厂生产的钚
The plutonium from Site W,
和X工厂生产的钚一样 对吧
it's no different from Site X plutonium, is it?
-当然不一样 -证据呢
- Of course it is. - Prove it.
-查理 -你说你有它们的裂变速率
- Charlie... - You said you had the fission rates on your desk.
-给我看 -就算你有查看许可...
- Show them to me. - Even if you had the clearance...
-你也得相信我 -我不相信
- You have to trust me. - I don't.
承认你说谎了
Admit that you're lying
否则我马上走人
or I walk out that door.
我一个人没法修补漏洞
I can't fix this on my own.
-但我们俩一起... -我的天啊
- But the two of us together... - My God.
查理 不要走 我和你说话呢
Charlie, don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!
查理 不准走出这扇门
Charlie, don't walk out that door!
没有问题 走吧
You're clear. Go ahead.
我们是来取送给奥本海默博士的东西
We're here to pick up a delivery for Dr. Oppenheimer.
辛克莱尔博士
Dr. Sinclair.
我们这座小镇不好找吧
Did you have any trouble finding our little Hill?
倒是很难在圣达非找到一辆
I had trouble finding a taxi in Santa Fe
愿意载黑鬼的出租车
that would pick up a Negro.
你就带了这些吗
Is that all you brought?
1.12克钚
1.12 grams of plutonium.
还有我的换洗衣服
Plus every stitch of clothing I own.
你一来电我就离开田纳西了
I left Tennessee as soon as you called.
奥本海默博士呢
Where is Dr. Oppenheimer?
不必担心 他很快就会听说此事
Don't worry. He'll catch wind of this soon enough.
你说你是应他要求打电♥话♥给我
You said you were calling on his authority
并且他会在这为我提供一份固定工作
and that he would find me a permanent position here.
辛克莱尔博士 你在这小镇将会前途光明
Dr. Sinclair, you have a bright future on the Hill.
也就只有你能如此了
And that makes one of us.
等等 那我呢
Wait, what about me?
温特博士
Dr. Winter.
听说他们正在翻拍电影
I hear they're making a movie.
什么
I'm sorry?
有位看上去很紧张的小伙来过
A nervous-looking fella was here.
他要我把这个还给你
He asked me to return that to you.
谢了
Oh, thank you.
[原书名《火树银花》]
爆♥炸♥区域见
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我没其他地方可去了
I had nowhere else to go.
你和奥克利的事是我告诉法兰克的
I'm the one who told Frank about you and Akley.
我知道
I know.
但你没告诉奥克利我的事
But you didn't tell Akley about me.
是我先把你牵扯进来的
I forced you into this in the first place.
是我自己做的选择
I made my own choices.
以后会怎么样
What happens next?
没有以后了
There is no next.
24小时后我无论怎样都会离开这里
In 24 hours, I'll be off this Hill one way or the other.
你有地方睡觉吗
Do you have a place to sleep?
查理
Charlie.
法兰克
Frank.
艾萨克让你来的吗
Did Isaacs send you?
不是
No.
你想干什么
What do you want?
实现你我共同的目标
The only thing that any of us wants.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
帮帮我
Your help.
帮帮瘦子计划
With Thin Man.
瘦子计划没希望了
Thin Man is dead.
那就让它重获生机
Then we'll bring it back to life.
你会想出办法的
You'll imagine a way.
你已经尽力了 里德
You did the best you could, Reed.
但光靠空想无法让瘦子计划成功
But your bomb won't run on imagination.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
只要和奥本海默谈谈
Just talk to Oppenheimer.
告诉他枪式模型失败的原因
Tell him why the gun model won't work.
等到钚运来了
By the time the plutonium gets here,
你就是国家英雄了
you will look like a goddamn hero.
钚已经运来了
It's already here.
就在冶金实验室
It's in the metallurgy lab.
奥本海默办公室让他们加急送过来的
Oppenheimer's office arranged an accelerated delivery.
看来你在这镇上还有朋友啊
It appears you still have a friend on this Hill.
我们都犯过错
We both have blood on our hands.
要是军方发现这里发生的事
If the army finds out what happened here...
我们俩一定会被关进大牢
you and I are gonna end up in the brig together.
但只要我们统一战线就没事了
But not if we make a unified front.
这项计划没有我们不可能完成
This project won't survive without us.
所以我们去跟罗伯特谈
So we talk to Robert tonight,
我俩一起
together.
让他知道内爆是唯一的解决方法
We let him know that implosion is the only way forward.
你愿意和我合作
You'd work with me?
只要能赶在德国佬之前完成
If it gets us there before the Germans,
我愿意听命于你
I will work for you.
里德 几个月后我们就不用再考虑
Reed, in a few months, this won't be about burn rates
什么燃烧率 冲击波和超压缩了
and shock waves and supercompression.
而是要考虑教军方和政♥府♥
It'll be about advising the army and the White House
怎样使用人类史上最强有力的武器
on how to use the most powerful weapon in the history of mankind.
我想我们都很清楚
And I think you and I both know
我不擅长应付政♥治♥家
I don't belong in a room with the President.
走吧
Come on.
我们去冶金实验室
Let's go to the metallurgy lab.
法兰克
Frank.
你会怎么做
What would you have done...
如果你觉得内爆行不通的话
if you thought that implosion might not work?
别再纠结了
Let it go.
半年后
Six months from now,
全世界记住的只有
all anyone's going to remember
是我们造出了核弹
is that we built it.
里德
Reed!
里德
Reed!
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表