剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
MPs came for Charlie this morning.
为什么
Why?
因为他们认为这位来自东圣路易斯的犹太人
Because they think that a Jew from East St. Louis
把军事情报泄露给了想要消灭我们的敌人
is passing military secrets to people who want to exterminate us.
这镇上可不只你一个人
And you are not the only person on this Hill
想要把我丈夫从他家人身边夺走
who's trying to take my husband away from his family.
你想要哪本书
Which book did you pick?
那本看起来不错
That looks like a good one.
法兰克
Frank!
你知道奥克利还在读本科时
You know, Akley derived a new space-time geometry
就推导出了新的时空几何吗
when he was still in college?
是查理的事
Um, it's Charlie.
我早跟你说过了
You heard me earlier.
这里没有他的位置
There is no place for him here.
他们会把他送出基地
They're shipping him off the Hill.
他早就知道后果
He knew the risks.
一开始他来找我的时候心里就清楚
He came to me with eyes wide open.
你到底想要怎么样 海伦
What do you want, Helen?
你想要我们三个人
Do you want all three of us
都因为违反任务划分规定而被罚吗
to go down for breaking compartmentalization?
你不明白 他们认为他是叛徒
You don't understand. They think he's a traitor.
从没想过自己会说这种话
Never thought I'd say it,
但我会想念这个破屋子的
but I'm gonna miss this shithole.
你也会想的 等着吧
You're gonna miss it, too. Just watch.
你将拥有一支博士大军供你支配
You'll have an army of PhDs at your beck and call,
办公桌像斯图贝克装甲车那么大
a desk the size of a Studebaker.
到时你会希望你依然在这间小屋里
You'll wish you were back in this closet with six guys
只有六个人 还要在信封背面打草稿
and a theory written on the back of an envelope.
你不欠我的 法兰克
You don't owe me anything, Frank.
不是你命令我去盗取论文
You didn't force me to take those papers.
如果你没把我供出去
If you hadn't turned me over,
内爆计划就会泡汤
the project would be dead in the water.
而且最终军方还是会找上我
Chances are the army would have caught up with me anyway
我还是一样的结局
and I'd be sitting in the same place.
你也不亏欠艾萨克
You don't owe Isaacs anything either.
你知道这个月的行动中
You know how many American soldiers
死了多少美国士兵吗
were killed in action this month?
4343人
4,343.
将近是去年同期的四倍
Nearly four times as many as the same month last year.
再算上在战场上重伤
Add another 503 who died later
之后不治身亡的503人
from injuries sustained on the battlefield,
还有61人失踪 再加上因
plus 61 missing and reported dead--
友方误伤 意外 疾病而死亡的
friendly fire, accidents, disease--
这些人一共是1817人
that's another 1,817.
总共是多少人呢
All together, that's, what?
6724人
6,724 lives.
再算上英国人的话 数字还要翻倍
Add the Brits, the number doubles.
再算上苏联 他们可是相当拼命
Throw in the Soviets-- they're overachievers--
190254人
190,254.
德军死亡人数为41200
Germans, 41,200.
日本 澳大利亚 波兰 法国
Japan, Australia, Poland, France.
保守估计 一年有一千万人丧生
Conservatively, let's say 10 million deaths in a year.
那就是每月833000人
833,000 a month.
每天27700人
27,700 a day.
每小时11057人
11,057 an hour.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
没错
Exactly.
多一个又何妨
What's one more?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们在造原♥子♥弹♥
We're building an atomic bomb.
通过引发链式反应
It'll set off a chain reaction
爆♥炸♥时产生的威力
that will explode with the power
相当于两万吨♥TNT炸♥药♥
of 20,000 tons of TNT.
两万吨♥
20,000 tons?
足够将数座城市从地图上抹去
Powerful enough to wipe cities off the map.
还有城市中的所有居民
Cities full of people.
孩子
Children.
不 军方会把它
No, the army will detonate
投到不会引起伤亡的地方
it someplace where it can't hurt anyone.
等轴心国看到炸♥弹♥的威力
And when the Axis sees what we're capable of,
他们将别无选择
they'll have no choice.
不得不投降
They will have to surrender.
以后也再也不会有战争
And then there will never be another war.
这就是我们在围墙后面的秘密
That's what we're doing behind those fences.
我们在书写时代的新篇章
We're writing the prologue to a new era.
书写和平之史
The history of peace.
谁的孩子会死在战争的最后一刻
分秒必争
-你看见了吗 -不确定
- You see that? - Not sure.
带过来
Bring it around.
检查一下
Run a check-up.
托尔文
Tolvin.
每位乘客都必须出示身份证件
We need ID from every passenger.
你们还需要验明亨利·斯汀森的身份吗
You need ID from Henry Stimson?
-又一个书呆子吗 -是战争部长
- Another egghead? - The Secretary of War.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
放行 走吧
Let 'em through. Let's go.
安全
Clear!
奥本海默博士
Dr. Oppenheimer.
菲舍先生
Mr. Fisher.
我本想说你破坏了我的胃口
I'd say you spoiled my appetite,
不过里德·奥克利比你更先一步
but Reed Akley beat you to it.
有个人事问题我们需要讨论一下
There's a personnel issue we need to discuss.
就现在
Right now.
起来
Get up.
等轴心国看到炸♥弹♥的威力
When the Axis sees what we're capable of,
他们将别无选择
they'll have no choice.
不得不投降
They will have to surrender.
以后也再也不会有战争
And then there will never be another war.
这就是我们在围墙后面的秘密
That's what we're doing behind those fences.
我们在书写时代的新篇章
We're writing the prologue to a new era.
书写和平之史
The history of peace.
-部长先生 -奥本海默博士
- Mr. Secretary. - Dr. Oppenheimer.
上次让我等这么久
The last time anybody kept me waiting this long,
可是发生政♥变♥的时候
there was a coup d'etat.
还不是滴血未流的政♥变♥
And not a bloodless one.
对不起
My apologies.
有些重要的事情不得不处理
We had to dot a few Ts and cross a few Is.
-您这一路飞过来还顺利吗 -没有坠毁
- How was your flight? - It didn't crash.
应该知足了
Well, to small mercies.
我倒是希望坠毁了
I wish it had.
这样我就不用告诉罗斯福
I wouldn't have to tell Roosevelt
他赌上了整个白宫的前途就换得了几颗魔豆
that he mortgaged the White House for a handful of magic beans.
我同意这事很令人失望
I grant you this is a disappointment.
你让美国总统听取了你那
You sold the President of the United States
《巴克·罗杰斯》般的幻想
a "Buck Rogers" Fantasy.
[美国科幻电影]
你同他握了手 告诉他
You shook his hand and told him
项目的设计被托付给了
the design was entrusted
拥有全国最顶尖头脑的人
to one of the best minds in the country.
结果现在他的头脑
And now that mind
全涂在克莱斯勒汽车的仪表盘上
is getting sponged off the dashboard of a Chrysler.
斯汀森部长 请容我解释...
Secretary Stimson, if I may...
我们有备用计划
There is a backup plan.
我们保留了第二组的设计
We kept a second design team alive
-以防发生这样的情况 -内爆那组吗
- for circumstances just like these! - The implosion group?
那就是你♥他♥妈♥的灵丹妙药吗
That's your goddamn panacea?
你自己告诉过我那是天方夜谭
You told me yourself it's science fiction.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
内爆组的负责人
The director of the implosion group
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表