剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
- It'll all blow over. - Just like Sid Liao?
这里任何事情都是大事 格兰
There's no breeze here, Glen.
事情不会就这么平息的
Things don't blow over.
莱莎
Liza.
这就是大家口中你的小宠物吗
So these are your pets everyone's buzzing about?
它们可不会给你捡报纸
Well, they won't bring you your paper,
当然也不会咬邮递员
but they won't bite the postman either.
给你
Here.
这个跟我们家的邮件混在一起了
This was mixed in with ours.
我可没偷看哦
I didn't peek.
杂♥志♥把它退回来的原因显而易见
So you can see why the journal sent it back.
我是说 我知道审查很严格
I mean, I know the censors have to be vigilant,
可是要是你稍微看一下内容
but if you took even a cursory glance,
你就会发现我的文章中并未涉及保密内容
you'd see that nothing in my subject matter is classified.
我研究的是植物
I study plants.
就此文章而言
In this case, the...
研究的是意蜂的授粉偏好
pollination preferences of the Apis mellifera.
就是欧洲蜜蜂吧
The European honeybee.
真是有趣的生物
Interesting critters.
我还以为它们唯一的用处就是毁掉野餐呢
I always thought they were only good for ruining picnics.
-温特太太 -是温特博士
- Mrs. Winter-- - Dr. Winter.
科学家在曼哈顿区任职期间
Scientists are prohibited from publishing
是不被允许发表论文的
during their tenure in the Manhattan district.
我不在这工作 我也不隶属于那个项目
I don't have a tenure here and I'm not employed on the project.
可是你是个科学家
But you are a scientist.
上尉 我牺牲了我的工作
Captain, I sacrificed my job
跟着我丈夫来到这里
to come here with my husband
只是因为我丈夫的工作对战争很重要
because his work is crucial to the war effort.
我的工作对战争无用 但对我很重要
Mine is not, but it is crucial to me.
这里提到你在法国留过学
Says here, you studied in France.
是的 大学的时候
During college, yes.
我也在法国待过
Well, I was in France, too.
不过不是在索邦大学 是在阿戈讷
Not the Sorbonne, but the Argonne.
[索邦大学 巴黎大学前身 所在地为第一次世界大战主战场之一]
你知道我印象最深的是什么吗
You know what I remember most?
那里的食物
The food.
因为战争年代你就得这样
Because that's what you do in a war--
你得随遇而安
make the best of it.
在你走之前 温特博士
Before you go, Dr. Winter,
已经有人开始抱怨你的蜜蜂了
your bees, there have been some complaints.
战略轰炸
Strategic bombing.
六千多人死于爆♥炸♥
6,000 civilians on detonation.
我们炸♥弹♥的威力是这个的五十多倍
Our will be 50 times more powerful.
你什么时候突然关心起附带的伤害了
So suddenly you care about collateral damage?
你昨晚在军营贩卖♥♥部好像还不在乎
You didn't seem to at the PX last night.
我喝多了
I had a lot to drink.
帮我和巴比特博士表达下我的歉意
Tell Dr. Babbit I'm sorry.
不要跟任何人透露半个字
Don't say another word to anyone.
连他的名字都不要想
Don't even think his name.
老天啊 放松点 我道歉行了吧
Jesus, relax. I apologize.
你觉得我在乎这个
You think I give a shit?
军事情报局要是来套你话
G-2 shakes your tree,
你要保证他们什么把柄都抓不到
you make sure nothing falls.
你是要我向军事情报部门撒谎吗
You want me to lie to military intelligence?
你不过看到了两个比你有才华的人
You saw two men who can think circles around you
在科研会议上谈天说地罢了
just talking shop at a conference.
并不是在策划什么阴谋
There's no conspiracy.
只是你自己虚构出来的
Just a figment of your imagination.
我在哈佛大学物理系
I worked as the staff assistant
当过助理
at the physics department at Harvard.
主要是接电♥话♥ 油印资料之类的
Answered phones, ran the mimeo.
你父母肯定很为你骄傲
I'm sure your parents were very proud.
你别说出去就行
You just keep your mouth shut.
我还签发邮件
And I delivered mail.
有一天 来了封拉夫罗夫博士的邮件
One day, an envelope shows up for Dr. Lavro.
封口没有封上
It wasn't sealed.
这样看来情报局应该对你感兴趣
Yeah? Sounds like you're the one G-2 should be interested in.
[库纳德邮轮 20世纪初横跨大西洋的主要客运货运线]
那是库纳德邮轮去伦敦的票
It was a ticket to London on the Cunard Line.
那又怎样 他是从伦敦叛逃过来的
So what? He defected from London.
票不是给拉夫罗夫的
It wasn't for Lavro.
他的票已经到了
His had already arrived.
差不多一样的信封
Same sort of envelope.
票是给巴比特的
The ticket was in Babbit's name.
福瑞茨 借我你抽屉里的
Fritz, let me borrow that French letter
避孕套
you keep in your drawer.
避孕套不能向人借的
You can't borrow a condom.
而且 我已经用掉了
Anyway, I already used it.
扯淡
Rubbish.
自从军队把它发给你后
I've seen you gaze wistfully at it every day
我每天都看到你望眼欲穿地盯着
since the army handed it out.
米克斯也有 拿他的
Meeks has got one too. Take his.
米克斯在阿尔伯克基
Meeks is in Albuquerque
跟《绿野仙踪》的一个女歌♥舞团员在一起
with a chorus girl from "The Wizard of Oz."
这会儿 铁皮人可能正在伸展身体呢
Tin Man's probably getting his joints oiled as we speak.
米克斯有女朋友
Meeks has a girlfriend?
吝啬鬼才会把自己用不上的东西♥藏♥起来
Only a true miser hides a resource he'll never need.
待会儿见
See you later.
除了我大家都有性福吗
Is everybody getting laid but me?
只是做♥爱♥而已 福瑞茨
It's just sex, Fritz.
是因为我胖吗
Is it because I'm husky?
[奥森·威尔士 美国四十年代著名导演编剧及演员]
奥森·威尔士也很胖
Orson Welles is overweight.
[丽塔·海华斯 美国四十年代演员 以性感著称]
报章说他娶了丽塔·海华斯
The paper say he married Rita Hayworth.
多久没跟别人上♥床♥了
How long's it been?
-有段时间了 -福瑞茨
- Uh, a little while. - Fritz.
29年11个月19天
29 years, 11 months, 19 days.
那就把这个当作早来的生日礼物
Then lets call this an early birthday present.
需要开收音机之类的吗
Should we put on the radio or something?
什么 你别想在我房♥间里做
What? Oh, no. You're not gonna do it in my room.
过来这里
Get over here.
她 还有她 她不行
Um, her, her. Not her.
短发的那个 她按分钟计费
The one with the bob, she charges by the minute.
如果你射得够快的话很划算
That's a good deal if you're a quick draw
而且你喜欢短发
and you like short hair.
等下 你要我上...
Wait, you want me to sleep with a--
她们都是妓♥女♥吗
they're all whores?
她们金钱至上
They're capitalists.
这是基础经济 供给与需求
It's basic economics. Supply and demand.
我在康奈尔学过经济
I took econ at Cornell.
课程大纲上可没这条
This definitely wasn't on the syllabus.
这些女孩在午餐柜台一周赚五美元
These girls make $5 a week at the lunch counter,
但她们懂得开♥发♥自己的裙底风光的价值
but they're walking around with gold mines under their skirts.
我一直以为我的第一次会给一个特别的人
I always thought it would be with someone special.
金妮很特别 她会吹低音管
Jeanie's special. She plays the bassoon.
至少她会清洗床单
At least she cleans her sheets.
你再跟我说说看
Why don't you tell me again?
你在1933年见过理查德·拉夫罗夫
You met Richard Lavro in 1933.
你在参加会议时遇见过他一两次
You ran into him at a conference or two.
也许见过三次 物理学家就那么几个
Maybe three. Physics is a small pond.
但你和他并不熟
But you didn't really know him?
所以你在安全审查时撒了谎
That's why you lied during your security interview,
因为你见没见过他根本无关紧要
because the fact that you met him wasn't really relevant.
确实跟这里的工作无关
To our work here, it wasn't.
我还见过林白呢
I met Charles Lindbergh once.
[查尔斯·林白 美国著名飞行家 立场亲德]
并不意味着我是法♥西♥斯♥分子
Doesn't make me a fascist.
或者我会开飞机
Or an airplane pilot.
你也知道情报部门是怎么运作的
You know how G-2 operates.
哪怕闻到一丁点血腥味儿
If they sniff blood in the water,
抓到我的一丁点把柄
if there's any whiff of impropriety...
但你也对我撒谎了
But you lied to me, too.
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表