剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
《曼哈顿计划》前情提要...
Previously on "Manhattan"...
我做了什么
What did I do?
给我和这位间谍杀手再来两杯
Two more for me and the spy killer.
你想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
随着我们临近终点
As we approach the finish line,
我会逐渐放开对这里日常工作的管理
I will be stepping back from day-to-day operations.
有事找查理·艾萨克汇报
You will report to Charlie Isaacs.
你准备好开始工作了吗
Are you ready to start working?
你是说继续跟着法兰克研究内爆吧
You mean keep working on implosion with Frank?
汤姆 他摸了我
Tom... he touched me.
-你得做点什么 -男人的本性难移
- You have to do something. - Men will be men.
那种事很正常吗 我们那晚发生的事
Was it normal, what happened between us?
你睡着了
You fell asleep.
如果你知道我是谁
If you know who I am,
那你就知道我去年
then you know I've spent the last year
一直在研究内爆
working on implosion.
我需要雷♥管♥
I need detonators.
你并不了解我
You don't know me.
-我们造了只怪兽 -一只有用的怪兽
- We've created a monster. - A useful monster.
你应该还记得是你先来找我的
You remember, you knocked on my door.
现在我手下有五十人在计算你的问题
And now 50 of my guys are working on your problem.
是我们的问题
Our problem.
需要我等你吗
You want me to wait?
我觉得你不会在这待很久的
I think you ain't gonna be staying here long.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有人员离开或进入
All personnel must stop at the main gate checkpoint
拉斯阿♥拉♥莫斯时
for identification and passes
需在主大门检查点核实身份
whenever leaving from or arriving to Los Alamos.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
这里是1663号♥邮箱所在地吗
Is this PO Box 1663?
你有通行证吗
You got a pass?
没 但我收到一封从这寄出的信
No, but I got a letter from this postmark.
女士 我劝你还是回到出租车上去吧
Ma'am, I recommend you get back in the cab.
不然你要走6♥4♥公里的碎石路才能回到镇上
Else you're looking at 40 miles of hard road back to town.
我丈夫住在这 他也死在这
My husband lived here. He died here, too.
抱歉 没有预授权的通行证
I'm sorry, no one gets in
谁都不能进入
without a pre-authorized pass.
他叫希德尼·廖
His name was Sidney Liao.
我不认识这个人
I don't know anything about that.
在有人向我解释我丈夫
I'm not leaving until someone explains
为何会因为解物理方程而死在沙漠中之前
how my husband died in the middle of a desert
我是不会走的
solving physics equations.
女士 我深表同情 但是...
Ma'am, you have my condolences, but--
赶我走的话
Turn me away,
我就把这事告诉感兴趣的记者
and I'm sure I can find a reporter who won't.
转告他们 我要跟法兰克·温特谈谈
Tell them I need to speak to Frank Winter.
考克斯上校办公室
Colonel Cox's office.
马上就来
Right away.
曼哈顿计划
第一季 第十集
The Understudy
替补计划
你知道托马斯·爱迪生在研究碰壁的时候会怎么做
You know what Thomas Edison used to do when he hit a brick wall?
他会小睡片刻
He'd take naps.
我们的研究碰的不是壁
We didn't hit a brick wall.
是大古力水坝
We hit the Grand Coulee Dam.
早安
Good morning.
格兰·巴比特博士 詹姆斯·米克斯先生
Dr. Glen Babbit, Mr. James Meeks,
请允许我向你们介绍格罗佛和
may I present to you Grover and--
厄尔 是叫这名字吗
Earl, is it?
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
显而易见 我们正在收留难民
Apparently we're taking in refugees.
保洁部的人在我们里屋开了个分部
The maintenance staff has opened a franchise in our back room.
我们现在要在杂物间工作了吗
We're working in the broom closet now?
至少有一个部门增加了人手
Well, at least one department's adding staff.
那该如何做到工作时不会泄密
What happened to compartmentalization?
对了 当清洁工在场的时候
Oh, yeah-- no, we are meant to speak in hushed tones
我们必须要低声说话
when the janitors are present.
除了某些不用再保密的秘密
Only our particular secrets no longer warrant safekeeping.
法兰克会把他们碎尸万段的
Oh, Frank's gonna tear 'em limb from limb.
往好处想 至少我们办公室里有拖把了
On the bright side, we now have a mop on the premises.
你觉得希♥特♥勒♥会让维尔纳·海森堡
Well, you think Hitler's got Werner Heisenberg
和清洁工共用办公室吗
bunking up with a janitor?
怪不得你喜欢第三帝国[希♥特♥勒♥统治的德国]
Say what you like about the Third Reich,
他们的确尊卑有序
they do respect hierarchy.
-法兰克 -我们来客人了
- Frank. - We've got houseguests.
-我听说了 -你没有不高兴吗
- Oh, so I heard. - And you're not upset?
我不高兴能改变什么吗
Would it make any difference if I were?
不管怎么样 你们瞧着
Anyway, you watch,
我来解决冲击波的问题
I'm gonna straighten out this shockwave problem
这样就能让这帮人搬进奥克利的办公室
and the custodians will move into Akley's office,
否则就是我们搬进去了
or we will.
你现在就走吗
You're leaving already?
真不像你作风
We hardly knew ya.
在镇子另一头有个会
A meeting across town.
舒服了吗
Et voilà?
你丈夫多久没这么做了
How long has it been since your husband did that?
几点了
What time is it?
要是我又迟到了 那女孩就要辞职了
If I'm late again, the girl's gonna quit.
你不用化这么浓的妆 知道吗
You don't have to wear so much makeup, you know?
你本来就是个美人胚子
You're beaucoup plus belle without it.
我妈经常说
My mother always said
女人出门永远不能不化妆
a woman should never leave the house without lipstick
除非是躺在棺材里的那一天
unless it's in a coffin.
来吃晚饭吧 我做饭
Come to dinner tonight. I'm cooking.
红酒烩鸡
Coq au vin.
汤姆也在吗
Will Tom be there?
亲爱的
Cherie,
我们要每天忍♥受自己的丈夫
love affairs are a reward
婚外情是对我们的补偿
for putting up with our husbands.
当着他们的面会更让人血脉喷张
All the more fun to do it right in front of them.
我们这种不算婚外情
We're not having an affair.
你不必因为享受了生命中的乐趣
You don't have to feel guilty
而感到内疚
for taking pleasure in life.
上次我在你家吃饭时
Well, it wasn't much of a pleasure
可没享受到什么乐趣
last time I had dinner at your house.
你的丈夫对我上下其手的
Your husband put his hands all over me.
什么
What?
可以说算是侵犯了我
Practically assaulted me.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我要杀了他
I will kill him.
我要在他的饭里下毒
I will poison his dinner.
如果我真想让他得到惩罚的话
If I wanted to make a production out of it,
我会告诉查理的
I would have told Charlie.
你不会想知道他会干出什么事来
You don't want to know what he would have done.
马上来 钱德勒医生
Right away, Dr. Chandler.
-在杂物间 -我跟着你
- In the utility room. - Right behind you.
-怎么了 -发生了污染
- What happened? - There's been a contamination.
-污染 -能来帮忙吗
- A contamination? - Can you lend a hand?
-当然了 怎... -别抽血
- Of course. What--? - Don't draw any blood.
疼吗
Does this hurt?
一点也不疼 从来都不疼
Not a bit. It never does.
之前也出过这类事故吗
Has this happened before?
把衣服包好扔掉
We need to get these clothes bagged and out of here.
是 医生
Yes, Doctor.
先戴上手套
Put some gloves on first.
早上好 我把那孩子带来了
Morning. I brought the kid.
过来
Come on.
我妈总是说 不被欢迎的客人
My mother told me unwelcomed guests
最好不要空手造访
should never show up empty-handed.
这个应该对你的接触性皮炎有好处
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表