剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表
我会安排把你调去别处
I can arrange for transfer to another site.
法兰克
Frank!
你去哪了
Where have you been?
你听说奥克利那个混♥蛋♥所做的事了吗
Did you hear what Akley did, that smug prick?
听说他升了你的职 祝贺你
Heard he gave you a promotion. Congratulations.
你怎么不去上班
Why aren't you in there?
他们还不许我进入他们的办公室
Well,they're not even letting me into their offices yet.
我们自己的也进不了
Or in ours.
他们让我再做一次可笑的
They're making me take another ridiculous
测谎测试
polygraph test again.
你会通过的
You'll pass it.
我不想通过
I don't want to pass it.
这是件好事 海伦
It's for the best, Helen.
内爆研究已经到了最后阶段 法兰克
Implosion's the endgame, Frank.
我想参与其中
I want to be a part of it.
告诉奥克利 我不能为他工作
Tell Akley he can't have me.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
求你了 法兰克
Please, Frank.
从一开始 调你的职就是我的主意
It was my idea to transfer you in the first place.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
奥克利有满满一屋子他不用的IBM电脑
Akley has a room full of IBM machines he doesn't need.
你用我去换计算机
You traded me for a calculator?
为了完成项目 我只能这么做
I did what I had to do for the good of the project.
当所有人打算放弃的时候
When everybody else was ready to pack it in,
我从没动摇过 法兰克
I never wavered, Frank.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You really are a son of a bitch.
去吃午餐吗
Lunch break?
我自己带了三明治
I brought my own sandwich.
不 这个比你带的更好
No, this one is better.
里面有香肠
Saucisson.
你避开我是一回事
It's one thing you avoid me
连我的东西都不吃了吗
and now you refuse even to break bread?
真无礼
Very rude.
我没避开你
I'm not avoiding you.
好吧 至少喝杯饮料
Well, at least have a drink.
这样别人就听不出来你是犹太人了
Need to wash down all those Yiddish consonants.
你担心我偷偷往里面倒酒了
You worried I'm gonna slip you a Mickey?
新生儿脂溢性皮炎
Neonatal seborrheic dermatitis
是一种很常见的疾病
is a not uncommon condition
婴儿的头皮上会出现
presenting as yellowish,
淡黄色的角化鳞屑
crusty scales on the infant's scalp.
要是在你们的婴儿身上看到这种现象
If you observe this in your newborn,
女士们 别惊慌
ladies, do not panic.
治疗方法包括但不限于以下几种方法
Treatments include, but are not limited to--
阿德尔曼医生
Dr. Adelman,
七号♥床产妇的胎儿头部已露出
bed seven is crowning.
恕我失陪
If you'll excuse me.
女士们 接下来的时间交给温特太太
Ladies, I'm gonna leave you with Mrs. Winter.
一位新加入到我们队伍中来的出色人士
A wonderful new addition to our team.
她会替我向你们讲解
She'll distribute everything you need.
如有疑问 请记住
When in doubt, just remember,
数几千年前母亲就承担起了养儿育女的重任
mothers have been doing this for millennia.
如果原始女人做得到
If cavewomen could do it,
那你们也可以
you can, too.
这些是...医院送给你们的礼物
So, um... compliments of the hospital.
请各位自便
Please, help yourselves.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
哈维尔想跟你谈谈
Javier wanted to talk to you.
谁是哈维尔
Javier, who is he?
帕洛玛的堂兄
Paloma's cousin.
他已经等了快一个小时了
He's been waiting an hour.
他说"村里的生活很艰难"
He says, "It's been hard at the pueblo."
"今年农场的收成很差"
"The farm, the harvest was bad this year."
"帕洛玛会做很多事"
"Paloma has so many skills."
"很有天赋"
"Talents."
"我们很感激她的付出"
"And we appreciated what she had to offer."
帕洛玛告诉他你是个慷慨的人
Paloma told him you're a generous man.
他想要什么
What does he want?
"一辆卡车"
"A truck."
什么
A what?
他想要一辆皮卡
He wants a pickup truck.
一辆皮卡
A pickup truck?
他好像说周五前就要
I think he needs it by Friday.
这个...
Well...
我去看看有没有闲置的
I'll see what we have lying around.
再见
Adios.
谢谢你的牛奶
Gracias por la leche.
你打伤过什么人吗
Have you ever inflicted physical harm on others?
没有
No.
天哪
Jesus.
你弄伤过自己吗
Have you ever inflicted physical harm on yourself?
我酒喝得有点多
Well, I drink too much.
你现在或曾经是共♥产♥党的一员吗
Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?
没错 我跟乔·斯大林是笔友
Yes. Joe Stalin and I are pen pals.
我当然不是共♥产♥党员了
No, I'm not a Communist.
你信仰上帝吗
Do you believe in God?
我见过他 他叫尼尔斯·玻尔
I met him. His name's Niels Bohr.
[尼尔斯·玻尔 丹麦著名物理学家]
这不是闹着玩
This is not a vaudeville routine.
我以前回答过这些问题
I was asked these questions before
我的答案现在也没有改变
and my answers were the same as now.
不如
If you'd like,
我去抽根烟 你照着旧的表格抄一遍吧
I could have a smoke and you could copy my old form.
你曾经或未来打算
Have you in the past or do you plan now
向德占荷兰政♥府♥传递情报吗
to pass intelligence to the government of occupied Holland?
没有
Nope.
你曾经或未来打算
Have you in the past or do you plan now
在本基地的不同部门间传递情报吗
to pass intelligence between divisions of this installation?
没有
No.
怎么都堵在这了
What's the holdup?
不就是你的命令吗
You should know. Your orders.
额外的安保应该用在保护内部人员上
Extra security was supposed to be internal for our purposes.
就是针对内部的
Oh, it's internal, all right.
全身上下一处不落
Checking every orifice.
我想说的是孩子们需要指引
All I'm saying is the boys need direction.
他们在虚度光阴
They're idling.
他们想为海伦工作吗
They wanna go to work for Helen?
或许我们都得考虑一下
Maybe we all have to consider options.
我们不仅摒弃了对它所有的认识
We have thrown everything we know at it
还有一些我们不知道的东西
and a few things we don't.
密度最大化 用活性炭
Density maximization, activated charcoal.
这些都不能解决冲击波的问题
None of it can overcome the shock wave problem.
奥本海默想在英国人来之前把我们停掉
Oppenheimer wanted to shut us down before the Brits.
现在只是时间问题了
Now it's just a matter of when.
如果我们非得和奥克利联合的话
If we have to join forces with Akley...
我们就这么办
that's what we'll do.
帕洛玛为什么不回来工作
Why doesn't Paloma just come back and work for us?
咱们没保姆不也过得挺好的
We're doing just fine without a maid.
再说费用也太贵了
They cost too much anyway.
皮卡更贵
A pickup costs a lot more.
你却想弄到一辆
And yet you're considering that.
你知道这不关你的事 小姑娘
You know, this isn't your problem, young lady.
也不关妈妈的事吗
It's not Mom's problem either?
你没看到她在那印第安葬礼上有多难过
You didn't see how upset she got at that Indian funeral.
和以前太相像了
It was just too much like it used to be.
让她好好享受她的新工作吧 好吗
Let's let her enjoy the new job, okay?
好吧
Okay.
顺便一提 我们为什么不锁门
Why don't we lock our doors, by the way?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我让哈维尔进来时
剧集 | 曼哈顿计划(2014) | 导航列表