剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
intention of erasing the very invention
时空旅行的这项发明
of time travel itself from history
那他们就会消失 完全没有机会
- They would disappear before they had the chance.
-正是 -这是个悖论
- Precisely. It's a paradox.
-悖论 -你的意思是说
- A paradox. - So what you're telling me
这个修正点可以自行修正
is that this fixed point could actually fix itself?
理论上来说是的 否则其他的时空旅行者
Theoretically, yes, because how else
是怎么到这的呢
would the other time travelers get here?
稍等一下
Excuse me one second.
所以才没人来这
That's why nobody ever comes here.
我本来以为是因为人们都害怕了
I thought it was because, you know, people were scared
因为他们可能会遇到我 而没有人
that they would have to run into me, and nobody wants
想跟我遭遇 我是最棒的对吧
to come at me. I'm the best, right?
但并不是 是因为没有时空旅行者
But no, it's because no time traveler
会想着来到这里
in their right mind would ever come to this event.
没错
Precisely.
那些混♥蛋♥把我放在这就是个笑话
- Those dicks put me here as a joke.
他们确实是 不 确实
They did. No, they did!
-不 -我被耍了
- No. - I've been played.
-我被耍了 -迈克 迈克
- I got played. - Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike,
迈克 迈克 伙计 老兄
Mike, Mike, hey, Mike, Mike, buddy.
嘿 听我说 我们需要你的帮助
Hey, listen, we just need your help.
离战役开始还有多久
How long until the battle starts?
一小时之后炮击会开始
There's an hour before the shelling starts.
然后艾伦的师部会被牵制在无人区
Then Alun's division gets pinned down in no man's land.
然后迈克可以冻结时间
And then that's when Mike is gonna freeze time.
我们就可以偷天换日了
We'll do the old swapperooski.
趴下
Down!
快跑
Run.
我们试过了魔法 试过了子弹
Guys, we tried magic. We tried lead.
她是不可战胜的
She can't be beaten.
可以的 把枪给我
Yes, she can. Give me that.
-什么 -快点
- What? - Come on.
你杀不了我
You can't kill me.
没必要杀你
- I don't have to.
你说程序要求你保护时间线
You said you were programmed to protect the time line?
现在你成为异常了
Well, you're the anomaly now.
检测到时间异常
Time anomaly detected
开启修正程序
mitiating corection sequence
那是你们的飞船吗
Uh, was that your ship?
必须消除异常
Must obliterate the amomaly
在20秒内摧毁自己和时空飞船
Complete destruction of self and time vessel in 20 seconds.
天哪 这我可没想到
Oh, dear. I didn't think this through.
我们可能都要死了
I think we're all about to die.
这次旅程我很开心
- It's been one hell of a journey.
整个世界给我都不换
I wouldn't trade it for the world.
你们两个是一个女孩
You two are the best mom and friend
能够想出来的
that a girl conjured out of circuits
最好的妈妈和朋友
could've ever hoped for.
我爱你们
- I love you guys.
我也爱你们
- I love you too.
5 4 3
Five, four, three,
2 1
two, one.
它回来了
- It's back.
好了
AlI right
你没事吧
You okay?
你应该看看另一个人怎么了
You should see the other guy.
-怎么回事 -我们以后
- What happened? - Yeah, let's just say
应该再也不用见到邪恶的吉迪恩了
we won t be seeing evil Gideon ever again.
为了打败她 我差点害死了我们
And Inearly killed us all outsmarting her,
但是阿斯特拉保护了我们
but Astra protected us.
你可真棒
You're amazing.
我也好累啊
- I'm also tired.
好了 我们走
On it. Let's go.
你们入场好炫啊 伙计们
Legendary entrance, guys. Legendary.
他是谁啊
Who is he?
好了 迈克 等艾伦到了无人区
AlI right, Mike, once Alun makes his way to no man's land,
我们需要借用你的魔法
we're gonna need you to use your magic.
好的 没问题没问题
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但我在想哈
I was thinking, though,
我现在就动手如何
how about I just do it right now?
迈克去哪了
Where'd Mike go?
不 他一定是冻结了我们
No, he must've frozen us.
为什么
Why?
一直以来你们都在利用我
This whole time you were using me,
我现在要利用你们了
I was actually using you.
好了 你好啊 时间飞船
AlI right. Hello, time ship.
冉见了 傻瓜们
Later, suckers.
不 不
Oh, no, no
我们被耍了
Guys, we got schmoozed
别担心朋友们
Don't worry, friends.
我的时空机器会把我们带离这里
My trusted time machine will get us all out of here.
干得好 迈克 真不错
Nice, Mike. Real nice.
那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
-战役开始了 -什么
- The battle has begun. - What?
但还没到时间啊
But it's not supposed to start for a while.
迈克的炸♥弹♥让他们提前开炮了
Mike's bomb triggered their artillery into firing.
等到轰炸结束 威尔士第38军团
After the bombardment ends, the Welsh 38th Regiment
就会在马梅茨伍兹开战
commence their battle on Mametz Woods.
Z 快点
Z, come on.
我们赶紧让替身就位
Let's get the ringer on where it needs to go.
好的 没问题
Okay. Hey, we got this.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我们需要做的就是 找到真的艾伦
AlI right, so all we need to do is get the real Alun,
然后我们
and we're- - -
-亲爱的 -哈
- Uh, babe? - Huh?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好 我很好
Yeah, everything's great.
我是说 怎么可能不好呢 对吧
I mean, who wouldn't be great, right?
看看我们啊
Look at us!
我们居然身处一战之中
We're in the middle of World War I.
一艘时空飞船被偷了
And look, one time ship has been stolen,
另一艘被炸成了碎片
and the other one has been blown to bits.
艾伦要死了 但是别担心
Oh, Alun, he's about to die, but don't worry,
囚为我们有用机器人替代他的计划
because we have a plan to save him with a robot,
而且我们都知道 机器人特别好用
and we all know how lucky that we have been with robots.
所以 对 我现在超级开心呢
So, yes. I am reveling in joy right now.
再见
Goodbye.
-等一下 -哇呜
- One second. - Wow.
嘿
Hey.
我 我知道情况不太妙
Look, I- - I know things seem bad,
但是我们会撑过去的
but we're gonna get through this, okay?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你说啥
- What did you just say?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
啥 怎么回事
What? How?
我不知道 你得问盖里
- I don't know. You have to ask Gary.
很明显 接吻就是我们种族的繁衍行为
Apparently kissing is like home base for my species.
等等 是我的吗
Wait, wait, wait. It's mine?
-是的 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
很抱歉我没告诉你
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you.
我只是 我以为没想到失去我的超能力
I just- - I didn't think we were gonna get stuck
我们会困在一战
in World War I without my powers.
等等 你的能力怎么了
Wait, what happened to your powers?
我不受伤的能力 传给了孩子
My invulnerability-- it went to the baby.
好的 慢着
Okay, okay. Um, hold on.
走吧
Up we go.
-快点快点 -我做不到
- Come on, come on. - I can't.
-来吧 -宝贝我做不到
- Come on. - Babe, I can't.
-不 我承受不了 -听着 看着我
- No, it's too much. - Look, look at me.
我们一步一步来 好吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表