剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你才不明白
- I don't think you understand.
我建造时光机的目的是神圣的
I built my time machine for a sacred purpose.
如果让个低劣的骗子用它 那我会被诅咒的
And I'll be damned if I'm letting a two-bit liar use it.
我们没时间说这个了
- We do not have time for this, all right?
如果你不跟我走 历史就会
If you don't come with me, then history is...
你到底哪句没听明白
- What are you not getting?
我不会跟你走的
You see, I am not going anywhere with you.
实际上我 警卫
As a matter of fact... Guard!
救命啊 有人闯进来了
Help! Intruder!
-救命 -嘿
Help! - Hey.
嘘
Shh!
安静点
Be quiet.
好
Shh. - Okay.
如果你不叫 我就会放开你
- Now, I will let you go if you stop screaming.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我保证
I promise.
好了 好了
- Okay. All right, hey, hey.
好了
It's all right. Hey, look...
冷静点 你这是惊恐发作了吗
Calm down, you're having a panic attack, okay?
来 好好呼吸
You just need to focus on your breathing.
好吧 好
- Okay, okay.
好了
- Okay, look.
嘿 抱歉了
Hey, hey. I'm sorry, okay?
我一直把你当个机会 而不是个人
I've been treating you like a pawn instead of a person,
这对你不公平
and it's not fair.
你 你真的是个重要的人物
You... you are a really big deal, all right?
是你发明了时光机
Hey, you invented freakin' time travel,
因为你很多事才有可能发生
and it's because of you that so many things become possible,
其中包括遇到我的妻子
including me meeting my wife.
你娶了个女人
- You married a woman?
是的
Yeah.
还在适应这句话
Still getting used to saying that.
因为我们刚结婚
We just got married.
因为我搞砸了
Look, I messed up, and...
所以她从时间线里消失了
and she disappeared from the timeline.
现在我也有了神圣的目标
And so now I have a sacred purpose, too...
那就是带她回来
to bring her back.
只有你跟我走
And the only way that that could happen
才能做到这一点
is if you come with me,
否则 她就会永远消失了
or otherwise she could be gone forever.
所以 拜托了 我说不会再骗你了
So, please, believe me when I say
请你相信我
that I am done lying to you.
我能理解 为了救你爱的人
- I can understand doing anything
你会尽一切所能
to save the person you love.
所以我才发明了时间旅行
It's actually why I was trying to invent time travel.
那我们走吧 如何
- So let's do it. What do you say?
帮我救回我的爱人
Help me save my person?
如果我帮你救回爱人
- If I help you save your person,
你也要帮我好吗
you'll help me save mine?
只有我答应你才会跟我走吧
- Uh, you're only gonna come with me if I say yes, right?
当然 那我们说定了
Uh-huh. We have a deal, then.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
-好 -我得先洗个手
- Yes, indeed. - I'm gonna wash my hands.
说不好 扎里
- I don't know, Zari.
他还是让我觉得更像个终结者呢
He's still giving me "Terminator" vibes.
我知道 但现在他站在我们这边了
- Listen, I hear that, but he's on our side now.
我己经给他换了程序
I reprogrammed him
让他拿到爱迪生手里的原稿
to get Edison's plans, among other tweaks.
哎呀
- Yikes.
能让他笑不露齿吗
Is there any way to make that less toothy?
看着
- Watch this.
-您先请 -厉害吧
- After you. - Aw!
胡佛先生 我不理解你为什么
- I don't understand why you would be interested
对戴维斯的手稿这么感兴趣
in Dr. Davies' plans, Mr. Hoover.
相信我 那只是一个疯子的胡言乱语罢了
Believe me, they're just the ravings of a madman.
我正准备销毁呢
I was just about to destroy them.
非常感谢 爱迪生先生
- Thank you very much, Mr. Edison.
我想您说的对
I'm sure you're probably right.
好了
- Yeah.
我有点奇怪呢 胡佛先生
- I'm just a little confused, Mr. Hoover.
为什么像你这种人
Why would someone of your stature...
会屈尊来这呢
bother to come here?
除非你还有
Unless you have something more important
其它的事情要做
on your agenda nearby?
我来这是因为
- I came here for a...
先生 先生
Sir, sir.
下下下下午3点的税务会议
T-t-t-t-tax convention at 3:00 p.m.
胡佛先生 你没事吧
- Mr. Hoover, are you okay?
没事 他没事
- Yeah. Sir, he's... he's fine.
就是有点低血糖
You know, he suffers from low blood sugar.
我是来参加税务会议的
I'm here for a tax convention.
我是来拿回手稿的
I'm here to retrieve the plans.
我是来拿拿拿拿拿回手稿的
I'm here to r-r-r-retrieve the plans.
我是来参加税务会议的 我是来参加税务会议的
I'm here for a tax convention. I'm here for a tax convention.
我是来拿回手稿的
I'm here to retrieve the plans.
Uh...
我可以解释 爱迪生先生
I can explain everything, Mr. Edison.
天哪
- Great Scott!
- Oh! - Oh!
爱迪生先生 天哪
- Mr. Edison! Oh, my God.
他死了
He's dead.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们必须找到他
- It's imperative that we find him.
那边
There.
快点
- Come on.
我是个科学家 不是个运动员
- I am a scientist, not an athlete.
我们得尽量回收胡佛机器人碎片
- We need to take as much Hoover-Bot tech as we can.
至少还可以查出来到底是谁派他来的
We can still use it to try to figure out who sent him here.
你认为胡佛为什么会短路了呢
- Why do you think the Hoover-Bot short-circuited?
我不知道啊 可能是任务方向不同
- I don't know-he was being pulled
他不知道如何操作了
in two different directions that he couldn't reconcile...
就像我们的关系一样
Like our relationship.
内特 我 我知道
Nate, I-I know
我 我不太善于表达自己的感受
I'm... I'm not super great at expressing my feelings,
但是我
but I...
我得跟你说件事
I have to tell you something.
你不想跟我在一起了吗
- You're getting cold feet about living together?
什么 不 不是
- No, what? No, no, no.
不是 我绝对想啊
No, dude, that's... that's literally all I want.
但是在图腾里
But in the totem,
不是庄园
not the manor.
没人比我更惊讶了
No one is more surprised about this than me.
我在那里找到了一个真正的社区
I found a real community there.
我觉得我是家庭的一份子
I feel like I'm part of a family.
在过去的两年里 这里就像家一样
Somehow over the last two years, it feels like home.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
能给我点时间消化一下
Can I get a little bit of time to digest
靠图腾生活是什么感觉吗
what it would be like living out of a totem?
好的 完全可以
- Yeah. Completely.
我们所面对的现实 太疯狂了
This... this reality we're navigating, it's insane.
-真是疯了 -是啊
- It's insane. - Yeah.
你慢慢来 慢慢来
Just take... take as much time as you need.
虽然你不用急着做决定
And while there's no rush on your decision,
但我们该走了
we should probably get out of here.
-嗯 -对的
Yeah. - Right.
好的
Okay.
太迟了
- Too late.
不不不不 我们被困了 我们被困了
- Oh, no, no, no, no. We're trapped. We're trapped.
好吧 你应该是个天才 对吧
- Okay, you're supposed to be a genius, right?
你可以想办法离开这里
You can think of a way out of here.
天才 什么天才 他们认为我是个疯子
- A genius, genius?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表