剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
which is nine years before we left.
更别说我们有一场世界大战
Not to mention we have a world war
-还有大洋把我们隔开 -如果我告诉你
and an ocean separating us. - Oh, what if I were
时间和空间对我们来说无关紧要呢
to tell you that time and space are of no matter to us?
是的 你知道吗
Yes. You know what?
我们会造一个新的时间机器
We will build a new time machine,
这需要多久 大约
and that should take what? Roughly--
-最多6个月 -6个月
- Six months max. - Six months.
谁需要愚蠢的乘波号♥呢
- Who needs a stupid Waverider?
我需要愚蠢的乘波号♥
I need a stupid Waverider
-他回来了 -我就知道我喜欢他
- He's back. - I knew I liked that guy.
你们俩去哪了
Uh, where the hell have you two been?
觅食
both: Foraging.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
是啊 我一直在考虑育婴室的颜色
Yeah, so I've been thinking about colors for the nursery.
-是吗 -这些都是你为我造的吗
- Yeah? - You built all this for me?
在某种程度上是吧
Well, in a ja
我的机器更简朴
My machine was a little more spartan,
但是我确实造了一个
but yes, I did.
我等不及要吃点东西了
- I can't wait to fabricate some ribs.
先洗个澡
First dibs on the shower. -
我们应该多合作 姐妹
We should collab more often, sis.
我才不要和你一起做儿童音乐
Yeah, I'm not gonna make children's music with you.
不知道飞机上有没有巧克力酱
I wonder if there s chocolate sauce on board?
哦 盖里
Oh, Gary.
你有什么想对我们说的吗 迈克
Huh, you have semethihg you want to say to us, Mike?
是的 我道歉
Yeah, I apologize.
我可能有点冲动了
I may have acted a bit impulsive.
-你偷了我们的船 -是的 但说句公道话
- You stole our ship. - I did, but to be fair,
我刚发现我的工作毫无意义
I just found out that my job was pointless.
然后一艘又大又漂亮的时间飞船
And then this big, beautiful time ship
突然出现 正好落在我面前
showed up out of nowhere. It landed right in front of me.
-你想让我怎么做 -我当然不会
What did you expect me to do? - Well, I certainly wouldn't
在新盟友需要帮助的时候抛弃他们
have abandoned my new allies in their time of need.
我知道 但我还有事要做
- I know, but I had things to do.
我要见人 要救人
You know, I had people to see, people to save,
还有很多冒险
adventures to be had.
各位 我得维护自己的名声
You know, I got a rep to protect, guys.
我很抱歉
- I'm sorry.
为什么要戴这种咄咄逼人的首饰
What's with the aggressive jewelry?
这个嘛 你喜欢吗
Oh, this? You like?
很好 因为你们都将得到属于自己的手铐
Good, because you're all about to get your very own.
各位 出来吧 传奇们来了
Guys, come on out! The Legends are here.
这是个圈套
- It's a setup.
天啊 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is this?
哇哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
趴下 传奇们 你们都被捕了
On the floor, Legends. You are all under arrest.
-见鬼去吧 -斯普纳 把枪放下
- The hell we are. - Spooner, put the gun down.
你到底是谁 你们为什么要逮捕我们
Who the hell are you? Why are you arresting us?
为了你们对时间犯下的罪 废话
For time crimes, duh.
够了 巴斯特
- That's enough out of you, Buster.
嘿 是布斯特
Hey, it's Booster.
我是布斯特·戈德 好吗
I'm Booster Gold, okay?
嘿 兄弟 哇
Yo, dude--ow, man.
麦克 布斯特 这是什么鬼东西
Mike- - Booster- - what the hell is this?
我希望你们近期没有任何计划
- I hope you don't have any plans for the near future,
因为我们要在监狱里
because we're about to spend a lot of time together...
待很长时间了
in jail.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表