剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
但如果你能让火车脱离主干道
But if you could get the train off the main route--
没人看守铁轨
No one would be guarding the track.
如果能让火车改向
And if you can redirect the train,
它就由你控制了
you have control of the train.
监守自盗
Ooh! Ooh! Inside job.
- 监守自盗 - 监守自盗
- Inside job. - Inside job.
胡佛局长 他叫伊戈尔·莱万多夫斯基
Director Hoover, meet Igor Lewandowski.
火车技师
Train's engineer.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 劳工头目
A Russian and a labor organizer.
今天本来不当班
He wasn't scheduled to work today,
但是改变了主意
but had a change of heart.
在米德兰和列车员一起上的车
Joined the crew back in Midland.
多方便的借口
Awfully convenient.
- 他招了吗 - 什么都没说
- Did he confess? - He won't say diddly,
但就是他 我敢确定
but he's our guy. I'm sure of it.
你应该能让他
Trust you can get the...
招供吧 用你最极致的手段吧 老大
confession we need. Do your worst, boss.
好
Yeah.
天哪
Oh, boy.
真是悲伤啊
Very sad party of one happening here.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
我就喜欢反其道而行之 从冰箱开始好了
Zen in ten, here I come. Starting with the fridge.
我知道你冰箱里没有威士忌
See, even I know you don't keep whiskey in the fridge.
- 艾维斯 - 嗨 Z
Aves. - Hi, Z.
桌上有几瓶威士忌
How many bottles of whiskey are there on the table?
两瓶
Um, two.
两瓶
Two!
这冰箱生产威士忌
The fridge is making whiskey.
什么 太赞了
What? That's fantastic.
- 乘波号♥ - 哦
- The Waverider. - Yeah?
有点像乘波号♥
I guess it's kind of like the Waverider.
不过冰箱可不像吉迪恩一样听指挥
Although the fridge doesn't take requests like Gideon.
不不不 这瓶 这瓶酒就是乘波号♥
- No, no, no, this bottle-- this bottle is the Waverider.
而这瓶则是炸毁了我们飞船的神秘乘波号♥
And this bottle is the mystery Waverider that blew us up.
有两个乘波号♥ 所以说不定还有
So if there's two Waveriders, who's to say there isn't...
第三个
third Waverider?
还有第四个 永不停止
And a fourth. It will never end.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你酒劲还没过
You're still really stoned.
所以 如果我们回去 阻止那个炸毁了我们飞船的
- So--so, let's say we go back and stop the mystery Waverider
乘波号♥ 非常好
from blowing us up. That's great.
但是那个乘波号♥不知从哪出来的
But that Waverider came from somewhere.
也就是说出来一个就能出来两个
Which means if one showed up, then another one could.
还有第三个 第四个 无穷无尽
And another, and another, and another.
好吧 我们先慢点哈
Okay. Wait. Let's just slow this train down.
拿着这个 还记得吗 抓住这个
Take this. Remember this? Here. Grab this. Hi, hi, hi.
喷 喷 喷完擦擦
Look, squirt. Squirt, squirt. Squirt and wipe!
喷完擦 然后脏东西就掉了
Squirt and wipe, and the gummies are gonna wear off,
你就会有种
and then you're gonna be
完成任务的快♥感♥
feeling the natural high of a job well done.
来吧 给我看看
Look. Show me. Show me. I'm watching.
- 艾维斯 我 - 喷喷擦擦
- Aves, I-- - Squirt and wipe.
可以的 你可以的 凶点
You got this. You got this. You can be mean.
凶残点
You can be mean as hell.
好了 该你了
He's all ready for you, sir.
很好
Good.
说两句
Uh, "sir," quick word?
内特 你打算怎么做
How are you gonna swing this, Nate?
我不知道 我不想伤害他 但是
I don't know. I don't want to hurt the guy, but...
不行
No way, man.
那两个特工正等着胡佛呢
Look, those two agents are expecting Hoover.
他们已经有证据了
They have all the evidence they need.
这就够了
That's more than enough.
不够 我需要他自行招认
It's not enough. I need a confession.
内特 我知道
Look, Nate, I know you feel like this is
你感觉就像世界末日
the end of the world,
你是好人 不过犯了个错而已
but you're just a good guy who made a bad mistake.
还有别的办法吗 难道让他杀了你吗
What was the alternative? Let him kill you?
你比一千个胡佛都有价值
You're worth a thousand Hoovers.
跟胡佛相比 我在这个时间线上什么都不是
By comparison to Hoover, I am nobody in the timeline.
别这么说内特 不是这么回事
Come on, Nate. You know that's not true.
你得原谅自己
You've gotta forgive yourself.
我并不重要
This isn't about me.
我们要怎么做
So what are we gonna do?
你听说过1925 年一个黑色皮肤和一个褐色皮肤的女人
You ever hear the one about the black lady, the brown lady,
带着坏掉的电脑走进酒吧的故事吗
and the broken computer who walked into a bar, in 1925?
- 没听过 - 对啊
- Uh, no. - Yeah.
因为这一切都没发生 我们面对现实吧
Because it would never happen. Let's face it.
我们什么都做不了 传奇们只能靠自己了
There's nothing we can do. The Legends are on their own.
真行 又一堆被砍头的苹果核
Great. More decapitated apple heads.
我觉得她想跟我们说点什么 阿斯特拉
- I think she's trying to tell us something, Astra.
一天一苹果 小菜一碟
An apple a day. Easy as apple pie.
不要把所有的苹果放进一个盒子里
Don't put all your apples in one box.
- 你说的这都什么啊 - 好吧
- That is not a thing. - Okay.
六个苹果放进盒子 从桌上挪到了地上
It's six apples in a box, off the table, on the floor.
你是苏斯博士吗
Thank you, Dr. Seuss.
很明显是苹果
It's clearly apple...
汁
Sauce.
真是够了
Okay, you know what enough?
你能别再这样了吗
Just stop trying to tell us things.
真想用电线
I wish I could just shove you back
插座或者不管什么东西
in the wires, and the sockets,
把你弄回到乘波号♥上去
or whatever makes you work on the Waverider,
这样也许你还有点用
because then maybe you could actually help us.
你为什么这么生吉迪恩的气呢
So why are you so mad at Gideon?
她又没做错什么
She hasn't done anything to you.
因为
Because...
她不断的提醒我有多么失败
she's a constant reminder of my giant failure.
所以你才不想去找传奇们
That's why you don't want to go after the Legends.
- 斯普纳 我帮不上他们 - 你只是犯了个错 阿斯特拉
- I'm useless to them, Spooner. - You made one mistake, Astra.
别那么较劲了 至少你还有魔力在
Ease up on yourself. At least you still have magic.
你也不是一无是处啊
Hey, you have things to offer too.
比如呢
Like what?
没有了外星人 我还能做什么
Without aliens, what do I bring to the table?
- 农场装备 - 行吧
- Ranch wear? - Okay. You know what?
看来我们俩都挺没用的
I guess we're both pretty useless.
你是说我们仨吧
You mean the three of us are...
怎么回事
What is that?
吉迪恩 不要
Gideon, no!
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
电线和插座 她听明白你的意思了
Wires and sockets. She understood you.
嘿 小扎
Hey, Z.
我和莎拉能开瓶威士忌吗
Can Sara and I grab one of those bottles of...
嘿 妹子
whiskey? - Oh, hey, girl.
嘿
Hey, buddy.
我们之前怎么说的来着
Uh, what did we talk about?
把这里清理干净对吧
More cleaning. No more gummies, yeah?
不不 我不是喝多了 我深受启发
Oh, no. I'm not stoned. I'm enlightened.
我终于明白为什么约翰会把钥匙给我
See, I finally realize why John gave me this key.
为了让我理清思绪 放眼大局
To clear my head and think about the bigger picture.
你看哈 我一直想着手♥机♥ 护肤品促销
See, I was so focused on my phones, and skincare sales,
还有那些不切实际的浪漫关系什么的
and romantic entanglements that I never stopped to think
但我从没想过团队到底是怎么了
about what was really going on with the team.
- 团队 你是说我们吗 - 对
- The team. Our team? - Yeah.
没了这些东西让我分心 我终于可以
See, without those distractions I was able to dig deep
集中注意力想清楚我们是到底怎么回事了
and really think about how we got here.
我读了一下你写的时间管理局特工手册
So I read your Time Bureau agent manual earlier.
什么 那东西200多页呢
What? That thing's over 200 pages.
是 然后我就开始想
Yeah, and I started thinking,
不是他们怎么把我们炸毁的
it's not about the how they blew us up.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表