剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
恭喜啊 兄弟 恭喜
- Congrats, man. Congrats.
你的铁头盔能给我吗
- Can I have your steel helmet?
好了 起来 就这样
- Okay, up, up. Here we go.
各位 我还是小队的一员
Guys, I'm still on the team.
我以后早上会从图腾里出来
I'll just be commuting from the totem every morning,
还有 我的头盔归你了
and yes, you can totally have my helmet.
那我的机器呢 还是我们都要搬进手镯里
- What about my machine, or are we all moving into a bracelet?
其实 我们撞大运了
- Actually, we're in luck.
看来我们是降落到了
It looks like we landed right next
一个1943年的飞机制♥造♥厂旁边
to an airplane manufacturing plant in 1943.
正值第二次世界大战期间
Height of World War II.
太棒了
- Oh, dang, that's perfect.
等会 第几次世界大战
- World War what, you say?
第二次
- Two.
你是说在终结了所有战争的大战
- You mean to tell me that that is a war
之后 又打起来了
after the war to end all wars?
嗯 其实一共有
- Well, actually there's...
算了吧 格温 这不重要
- You know, Gwyn, doesn't matter.
我们怎么样才能起飞
How do we get this bird in the air?
什么起飞 噢
- Bird? Oh, yes.
这是我设计的稳定器
Well, here is my design for the stabilizers.
我们要18个
We need 18 of them.
18个 我看看
- 18? Let me see.
好 我们需要波纹金属片
All right, we got corrugated metal,
两英寸工字梁 铜线
2 inch I-beams, copper wire.
只要我有焊接台
If I can just find a welding station,
就没问题了
won't be a problem.
很好
- Excellent.
好 只要我们能到制♥造♥车间
- All right, as long as we get on the factory floor,
一切就迎刃而解了
everything will be easy as apple pie.
你们是新来的吗
- You ladies are the new hires?
很好 我们正在缺人
Good, we need all the help we can get.
还挺容易的
- Well, that was easy. - Hmm.
你俩 去组装线
- You two gals, hit the assembly line.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - You got it.
你 我的秘书刚刚辞职了
- And you, my secretary just quit on me.
你打字快吗
How fast can type?
我一分钟能处理一百万词汇
- I can process over a million words a minute.
行呗
- Sure.
我办公室就在那边
My office is down the hall.
把咖啡煮上
Start the coffee.
- Oh.
那我们呢
- What about us?
清洁用具在那边
- Janitorial is that way.
你说啥
- Excuse me?
地上不能见脏
- No coloreds on the floor.
我真的是受够这个世纪了
- I am getting really sick of this century.
- Whoa.
你们好 我是艾比
- Hello again, name's Abby.
我们现在任务很紧
Now, we run a tight ship
每48小时就要产出一架大猫
and turn around a new Cat bomber every 48 hours,
但是只要你们跟好我 就没问题
but if you follow my lead, you'll do just fine.
妙啊
- Sweet.
这个工厂不是按照女性的需要设计的
- The factory wasn't built with women in mind,
但是我可以给你们画一个地图
but I could draw you a map
需要方便的时候可以去外面
to the port-a-johns outside if you need one.
噢 我想我们能找到
- Oh, I'm sure we can find it.
这儿有几个老得不能上前线的男人
There are a few men here who were too old to be drafted,
但是主揽大局的还是咱们女人
but it's really us ladies who run the show.
真有力量
Huh, how empowering. -
嘿 艾比
Hey, Abby!
要是你是水果的话 一定是人间水蜜桃
If you were a fruit, you'd be a "fineapple."
很有意思 乔治
- Very funny, George.
我这话说得太早了
- And I spoke too soon.
嗯
- Yup.
你先从螺栓和垫圈开始
- We're gonna start you on bolts and washers.
要确保每个螺性都有垫圈
Now, don't let a bolt go by without a washer. Got it?
明白
- Got it.
好 现在我也得继续开工
- Good. Now I better get back to it.
谢谢你带我们四处转转
- Oh, hey, thanks for showing us around.
不客气
- Of course.
女人就应该帮助女人嘛
Us ladies got to stick together.
我们都没在车间里
- How the hell am I supposed to build this thing
怎么组装这玩意儿
if we're not even on the factory floor?
-第一天来吗 -很不幸 是的
- First day? - Unfortunately.
就这种态度 这可以是你最后一天在这里
- With that attitude, we can make it your last day.
我们留下来的意义何在
- What is the point of us staying?
听着 我懂你
- Look, I'm with you.
这很糟
This sucks.
或许我们刚得到了一份大礼
Or we might've just been handed a gift.
你对于礼物的定义也太悲催了
- You have a sad definition of gift.
不 我们可以在这里组装需要的零件
- No, we can build the parts we need here.
我们需要把这些东西偷运出去
We need to smuggle them out.
这就是咱的特洛伊木马呀
We just got handed our Trojan horse.
-我恨你 -彼此彼此
- I hate you. - I hate you too.
很好
- Good.
轮班8点开始 8点结束
Shift starts at 8:00, ends at 8:00.
中间休息时间呢
- What about breaks?
不满意可以去写信投递投诉箱
- Take that up with the complaint box.
行啊 投诉箱在哪
- Okay, Where's that?
可不就在香槟喷泉旁边嘛
- Right next to the champagne fountain.
这玩意儿又是干什么用的
- What the hell is this for?
我不知道你是打哪儿来的
- I don't know where you're from
顶着一副城里人的态度和土里土气的发型
with that city attitude and country hairstyle,
但是在这 咱们都是专业人士
but here, we're professionals.
国家需要什么 我们就做什么
We do the job our nation needs us to do,
而且我们工作起来也同样有型
and we look right while we're doing it.
-我想你了 -我也是
- Oh, I missed you. - Me too.
- Oh.
她在说她的手♥机♥
- She's talking to her phone.
我知道
- Yeah, I got that.
内特 恭喜你更上一层楼了
- Oh, hey, Nate. Congrats on the big move.
祖先们都可激动了
All the ancestors are super pumped.
至少大多数人是这样
- Well, most of them.
有谁不激动
- Who's not pumped?
艾尔杰曼叔叔
both: Uncle Arjomand.
得了吧 各位
- Oh, come on, guys.
我还没见过搞不定的叔叔呢
Haven't met an uncle I couldn't schmooze.
你瞧 阿穆·艾尔杰曼都400岁了
- Yeah, see, Amoo Arjomand... he's like 400 years old.
他绝对是你搞不定的人
He's essentially unschmoozable.
如果他不喜欢你
If he doesn't like you,
你可能会被踢出图腾
he could have you kicked out of the totem.
这合法吗
- Is that legal?
我也不懂什么图腾的规矩
- I don't know or understand
所以大概是的吧
the rules of the totem, so, yeah.
那我该怎么力、
- Okay. So what do I do?
-尊重他啊 -好吧
- Show him respect. - Okay.
你对波斯文化了解多少
- How much do you know about Persian culture?
无所不知
- Full disclosure, eh.
传奇们 我快渴死了
- Hello, Legends? I'm parched.
能不能来人给我送杯水啊
Can someone bring me some water?
最好是气泡水
Preferably sparkling?
-那是 -说来话长
- Is that? - Long story.
毕晓普从天而降了 等下哈
Bishop dropped in and... and hold up.
这可能是一个完美的塔罗夫(礼仪)教学时刻
This could be the perfect ta'arof teachable moment.
塔罗夫是什么
- What's ta'arof?
一种伊朗的习俗
- Ta'arof is an Iranian custom,
波斯礼仪和待客之道的精髓
the heart of Persian etiquette and hospitality.
正好来了个客人
Having a guest in the house is the perfect opportunity
绝佳的实践教导机会啊
for you to learn all about it.
好吧 普通水也可以啦
- Okay, regular water will be just fine.
我说的是 普通的冰水
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表