剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
that seems like a good way to die.
Bah!
这家伙牛
This guy's good.
他不在乎自己会怎么样
So he doesn't care about himself.
总会有将军很在乎的人
There must be someone the general cares about.
我看看对他的家人能查出点什么
I'll see what I can find on his family.
一般来说 军方记录都是保密的 但是
Normally, military records are sealed, but...
黑客技术厉害
Nice hacking.
来看看假如他的小儿子德米特里或者他妹妹乌利亚娜发生什么不测
Let's see how the general feels if something bad were to happen
他作何感想
to little Dmitri, or his sister, Ulyana.
你要威胁伤害我的孩子
You would threaten to harm my children?
你们是真正的怪兽
You people are truly monsters!
他们什么都没做
They've done nothing!
他说得对
He's right.
据吉迪恩所述 他们以后也没什么建树
And according to Gideon, they go on to do nothing.
这就表明我们可以将他们从时间线抹除
Which means we can remove them from the timeline
没有任何后果
without consequence!
我们在哪儿能找到这俩小屁孩
Where do we find these rug rats?
好了 暂停
All right, whoa, time-out.
开小组会
Team meeting.
小组会
威胁他是一回事
Threatening this guy's one thing,
但是我们不会真地去伤害他孩子
but we're not actually gonna hurt his kids.
对吧
Are we? - Mm...
有何不可
- Why not? - Eh...
这个偏差越来越严重了
The aberration's getting bigger.
到处都出现红色
There's red all over the place.
红色可不妙
Red ain't good.
嘿 我们本来应该是好人
Hey, we are supposed to be the good guys.
我知道 我们的任务是保护历史 但是
And I know our job is to protect history, but...
盖理 放下他
Gary, put him down!
你五分钟之前才吃饱了的
You just ate, like, five minutes ago.
我跟你说了 结束之后才能吃他
I told you you can eat him after he wraps.
莎拉
Sara.
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
我会替你报仇的 队长
I'll avenge you, Captain.
你们能别闹了吗
Will you just knock it off?
有时候我都忘了
Sometimes, I forget how fragile
你们这些非钢铁的人类有多脆弱
you non-steel humans are.
你们能冷静点吗
Would you all just get it together?
我没事
All right? I'm fine.
实际上 你的情况不太好 你的血压一直在下降
Actually, you're not fine. Your blood pressure's dropping.
-开什么玩笑 -没有
- You gotta be kidding me. - No.
队长 你需要立刻回到飞船
You need to return to the ship, Captain, now.
我觉得你的重要器官出了问题
I don't like what's going on with your vitals.
跟你说了我没事
Look, I told you, I'm fine.
我们得另外想个办法
We just need to figure out another way to...
我要求你立刻返回飞船
I am ordering you to the ship, stat.
在兰斯队长不在期间
While Captain Lance is indisposed,
内特 你来负责吧
I'm putting you in charge, Nate.
别担心队长
Don't worry, Captain.
我没问题
I got it.
担心什么就来什么
That's what I'm afraid of.
好消息队长
Good news, Captain.
将军希望
The general wishes to inform all residents
通知所有住在反应堆附近的居民
living near the reactor that any broadcasts
有关熔毁的通知搞错了
regarding a meltdown were made in error
大家可以立即返回家园
and to please return home immediately.
人们都听他的
People are listening to him.
问题被解决了
The aberration is fixed.
将军最后哭的一塌糊涂
The general was a blubbering mess by the end.
但他为自己的孩子还有整个历史
But he did the right thing for his kids.
所做的一切都是对的
And for history.
那就好
That's... that's great.
这边请 队长
Right this way, Captain.
别担心 夏普医生会把你治好的
Don't worry, Dr. Sharpe will have you fixed up in no time.
你到时会觉得自己焕然一新
Yeah, you'll feel like a new person.
情况没那么糟
It's not bad.
子弹传过去了
Bullet went through and through.
只需要缝几针就行
Just needs a couple stitches.
队长 我会自己做出诊断的
I can make my own diagnosis, Captain.
需要给你做手术
Hmm. I'm gonna need to operate.
手术 只是个划伤
Operate? It's just a scratch.
你很明显是被吓着了 不知道自己在说什么
You're clearly in shock, and have no idea what you need.
别担心 等你醒来时
Don't worry. By the time you wake up...
我感觉会焕然一新
I'll be feeling like a whole new person.
没错
Precisely.
你还好吗 队长
Are you still with us, Captain?
嗯
Yeah.
我发现在审问将军时
I noticed your heart rate accelerated
你的心跳加快了
when you were asked to interrogate the general.
可能是兴奋吧
I was excited.
能够折磨人是件让人兴奋的事
Getting to torture someone was a bonus.
但你还是犹豫了
It isn't like you to hesitate.
不过是在评估哪种方式最合适罢了
Just assessing the best way to do it.
很好
Wonderful.
麻醉剂马上就起作用了
The anesthesia should kick in momentarily.
看看
Check these out.
这是什么
The hell are these?
我在医务室里发现的
I found them in the infirmary.
手术时夏普医生拿出来的
Dr. Sharpe reached for 'em while she was grilling me
她还拷问我有关这次任务的事
about the mission during the surgery.
她说里面是我们的医疗记录
She claims they hold our medical records.
我们每个人都有一个
There's one for each of us.
她把你和阿斯特拉从死亡之门带回来后
I found yours on the table after she brought
我在桌子上看到了你的
you and Astra back from death's door.
一个医疗记录用不到这么大的运算容量吧
Lot of computing power to waste on medical records.
更奇怪的是 她居然从我的身体里
What's even weirder is what she pulled out of me:
抽出了一个钢制关节 上面有个弹洞
a steel joint with a bullet hole in it.
什么 这不可能
What? That's insane.
我知道自己看见了什么
I know what I saw.
如果说她不止是对我们的身体动手了呢
What if it's not just our bodies she's tinkering with?
什么意思
How do you mean?
我在手术后就觉得有些奇怪
I felt different after my surgery.
好像我的大脑运转的更快 精力更集中了
Like my brain was faster, more focused.
如果说她也动了我的大脑呢
What if she also did something to my brain?
我感觉在要昏迷过去时她对我也进行了拷问
I felt like she was quizzing me as I went under.
如果 如果她是在利用这些东西
What if... what if she's using these
对我们进行控制呢
to somehow control our behavior?
为什么她要那么做呢
Why would she do that?
不知道
I don't know.
但今天的任务就有点不对劲
But that mission today, it didn't feel right.
那些无辜的人们
All those innocent people...
但只有这样历史才能回归原来的轨迹
But that's what it takes to put history back on track.
谁说的
Says who?
吉迪恩吗
Gideon?
如果夏普医生也控制了她呢
What if Dr. Sharpe is controlling her as well?
这就可以解释为什么吉迪恩总说
That would explain why Gideon's always giving us
历史就像水泥
the "history is like cement" excuse,
而不是告诉我们为什么需要
instead of telling us why we have to fix
解决机器人传奇们的错误
the Robo-Legends' mistakes.
如果他们并没有犯错呢
What if they're not mistakes?
在时间线中检测到新的时代错乱
A new anachronism has been detected in the timeline.
普里皮亚季人♥民♥
It appears that the people of Pripyat heeded
似乎都听从了将军的号♥召返回了家园
the general's call to return home,
除了一位名叫伊琳娜·彼得罗夫的
except one: a nuclear physicist
核物理学家
named Dr. Irina Petrov.
彼得罗夫博士没有死于熔毁
Instead of dying in the meltdown,
她逃离了苏联
Dr. Petrov fled the USSR
躲藏了六年
and spent six years in hiding.
我们刚刚查到了她和别人进行秘密通信
I just detected a secret communication
显示她正打算将本国核机密
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表