剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
拜拜
Okay, bye.
对不起
both: I'm sorry.
-没关系 -没关系
- It's okay. - Is it...
-说实话 那声音真的很大 -我声大
Honestly, the voice was a lot... - My voice?
你不会真的觉得
You can't be serious right now with what...
原谅你了
both: All is forgiven.
你怎么知道那样可以破除咒语
How did you know that would work with the camera guys?
我不知道 就是流露真心
Uh, didn't, just wanted to say how I felt.
是啊 那个真人秀真的让所有人都疯了
Right. Yeah, the reality show made everyone say crazy things.
我没疯
Not me.
我那是流露真心
That was genuine...
真心地对自己喜欢很久的女孩
a genuine full-blown freak-out in front of the hot girl
表白
I've had a crush on forever.
也不好说
Well, who knows?
也许那个女孩也喜欢你呢
Maybe that girl has a little crush on you, too.
抱歉 我脑子里有东西不让我这么做
I'm sorry. I'm just in my own head.
发生了什么
Is, uh, something wrong?
-你不想吗 -我非常想
Don't you want to? - Oh, I want to, really bad.
但是我需要一会儿
But I might need a minute
来弄清楚没嗑药是什么感觉
to figure out what being unchill and sober is like
才能做你的最佳男友
before I'm the best boyfriend you ever had.
如果你想慢慢来 也没事
If you want to go slow, that's cool.
你们简直是书呆子
You know you guys are so dorky?
Oh.
斯普纳 真人秀结束了
Spooner, the cameras are gone.
我现在很舒服
Oh. You know, I got so comfortable,
都没注意自己没穿衣服
I didn't even realize it.
开会啦
House meeting!
快走 斯普纳 穿衣服
Just... Clothes, Spooner, clothes.
开会啦
House meeting, everyone!
行吧
Sure, why not?
盖里 真人秀结束了
Gary, the reality show's over.
我非常高兴己经结束了
Yes, and I, for one, am very pleased.
-你管这叫娱乐节目吗 -这不是娱乐节目
You call that entertainment? - No, I don't.
我们开会是为了
No, we're having this house meeting
开始道歉环节
because there are apologies that need to happen.
盖里 没关系的
Gary, it's okay.
格温莎拉和我把话说开了
Gwyn and Sarah and I talked it out.
内特和我也是好朋友了
Yeah, and Nate and I are besties again.
不 要对我和吉迪恩道歉 你们这些混球
No, apologies to me and Gideon, you jerks.
要不是你们让她自己内省
She wouldn't have had to switch over to robo mode
她也就不会变成机器人模式
if you guys didn't make her second-guess herself
还对我们之间的恋爱关系感到惭愧
and then make her feel guilty about our relationship!
谢谢你盖里
Thank you, Gary.
你们都在这混乱时期
I've noticed that you've all found love
都找到了真爱
in some of the most chaotic of times,
然而还是泰然自若的做着自己的工作
and you've still done your jobs with terrific aplomb.
所以如果你们觉得
So, you know, the fact that you think
盖里和我甜蜜抱抱
that Gary and I cannot find comfort
无法寻得慰藉的话
in each other's sweet embrace,
那你们就太虚伪了
it's a bit hypocritical.
Um...
你说的对
yeah, actually, you're... you're completely right.
对不起
And we're sorry.
-我们都对不起 -对不起
- Yeah. We're sorry. - Sorry.
-嗯 -我们很抱歉
- Yeah. - We're sorry.
很开心能再次感受到七情六欲
It's quite nice feeling emotional again.
感觉暖暖的 粘乎乎的
It's like a warm and gooey feeling
与想要杀人的冷血算计的感觉不一样
as opposed to a cold and calculated urge to murder.
啥
Say what?
开玩笑呢 我老幽默了
I'm just kidding. I'm quite funny, actually.
太幽默了
So funny.
既然你作为超级计算机加入了我们的团队
But, hey, since you are a part of this team
那你告诉我们
and a supercomputer, so you tell us,
你觉得我们应该去哪呢
where do you think we should go?
既然你问我了队长
I'm glad you asked, Captain, because I've given it
我经过深思熟虑之后
much tactical and emotional consideration,
我想像人类一样相信自己的内心
and I think I want to trust my gut, as us humans say,
我的内心告诉我
and my gut is telling me to plot a course
我们应该去1914年的萨拉热窝
for Sarajevo in 1914.
我们需要救斐迪南大公
We need to save Archduke Franz Ferdinand
阻止第一次世界大战
and stop World War I.
什么
all: What?
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表