剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你俩知道怎么读唇语吗
Do either one of you know how to read lips?
读唇语干什么 斯普纳会读心啊
- Who needs to read lips when Spooner can read minds?
- Mm.
Ooh.
我感受到莎拉现在
I'm getting some major anxiety vibes
-极度焦虑 -嗯
from Sara right now. - Yeah.
我不用超能力也看得出来艾娃现在快崩溃了
And I don't need superpowers to see that Ava is cracking.
她俩现在在互相制♥造♥压力
They're just stressing each other out at this point.
好 那我们把她俩分别支开
- Okay, so let's separate them so they each
这样她俩就不会彻底崩溃了 好吗
don't have a complete and total meltdown, okay?
嘿 朋友
- Hey there, jefa.
我们去捕一点晚餐吧
How about we hunt down some dinner?
好啊 走去捅点啥
- Yeah, let's go stab something.
想出去走走吗 我们去找点柴火
- Want to go for a hike? We could get some firewood.
当然 我喜欢多线程任务
- Yeah. I would love a multitask.
很好
- Great.
-嗯 -噢 盖理
- So... - Oh, Gary.
你和扎里 看到你俩说话了
- You and Zari. Saw you talking.
然后呢
And?
她邀请我和她一起搬进图腾里
- She asked me to move in with her in the totem.
那挺好啊
- Oh, that's great!
不 不好吗
That's not... not great?
不好意思 脸越帅我就越看不出来
Sorry, the more handsome the face, the harder it is
表情
for me to get a read.
好了 后退点
- All right, just back up.
只是
It's just,
但是我还没怎么在图腾里待过
I haven't spent that much time in the totem,
她就直接这么说了出来 然后我们就穿越时间来这儿了
and she sprung it on me before we time jumped here.
我还没找到机会好好消化一下这事儿
So I really haven't had a chance to process it.
内特 那图腾看起来是挺小的
- Well, Nate, the totem seems quite small.
你怎么进去
How do you get inside?
你们是要一起住在一个什么房♥子里吗
Are you and Zari gonna live in a house together?
有没有派吃啊 因为我真的特别喜欢草莓派
Will there be pie? 'Cause I really like strawberry rhubarb.
我爱草莓派
- I love strawberry rhubarb.
我们先专注解决今天的问题 好吗
- We need to focus on today's problems, okay?
要不你们去找点吃的吧
How about you guys forage for some food?
树叶啊 坚果啊 浆果啊之类能吃的东西
Leaves, nuts, berries, anything we can eat.
-好吗 去吧 -好
Okay? Go. - Okay.
-快去 -好的
- Go.
好
- Okay.
你确定我不用留下来
- You sure you don't want me to stick around,
做你的共鸣版啥的吗 我们可以
be your sounding board? We can...
-盖理 -嗯
- Gary? - Hmm?
你今天不用给我当共鸣版
- You will not be my sounding board today.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
-好 -去吧
- Okay. - Go on.
至少在这里那俩蠢蛋
Well, at least these two ding-dongs
不会搞出什么
can't screw anything up here
会吸引来邪恶乘波号♥的乱子
that'll attract the evil Waverider.
看看这时间区的景色
- Check out that view of the Temporal Zone.
太值了 对吧
Worth a million bucks, huh?
考虑到这艘船的投资数额
- Mm. Considering this ship cost many thousand times more,
我不知道董事会对你的投资
I'm not sure how the board's gonna feel
作何感想 先生
about your investment, sir.
有一样东西是不能用金钱衡量的
- There's one thing you just can't put a price on,
助理艾娃
Assistant Ava. - Hmm?
复仇
- Revenge. - Ah.
船长 我们检测到1925年德克萨斯州奥德赛市
- Captain, we're getting an alert of several anachronisms
出现了几个时空异常人物
in 1925, Odessa, Texas.
船长 我喜欢这个称呼
- Hmm. "Captain." I like that.
奥德赛 慢着 德克萨斯
Odessa. Wait a second. Texas.
那就是传奇们绑♥架♥我的地方
That's where the Legends took me.
吉迪恩 你找到他们了 启动武器系统
Gideon, you found them. Engage weapons systems.
我要把他们都炸开花
I'm gonna bomb the living daylights out of them.
我建议不要这么做
- I am advising against this course of action.
那不然我该怎么把他们
- How else am I supposed to wipe them
从地球上抹掉呢
off the face of the Earth?
用这种粗暴的方式消灭传奇们
- Eliminating the Legends in this blunt manner
会导致大规模附带伤害
will cause excessive collateral damage.
- Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
你的警告我记下了
Your warning is duly noted.
好
Yes!
这些混♥蛋♥终于罪有应得了
Those bastards finally got what they deserved.
你我想的容易多了啊
- That was a lot easier than I expected.
我们现在能回去了吗 先生
Can we please go home now, sir?
不能 船长的冲动暴♥力♥行为
- No, the captain's impulsive and violent actions
在时间线里引起了连锁反应
guarantee ripple effects in the timeline
我们必须进行弥补
that we will have to clean up.
处理接下来的威胁时
More precise measures must be taken
必须万分小心
when dealing with threats moving forward.
相信我 对付传奇们
- Trust me, this was the only way
就得这么干
to deal with those Legends.
如果出现任何连锁反应
And if any ripples arise, we'll just use
我们将用全新的时间飞船将它们抚平
our brand-new time ship to smooth them out.
嘿伙计 我找到你的上衣了
- Hey, buddy. Got your coat.
你没事吧
You okay?
听着
Listen,
我们没时间休息
we don't really have time for a rest stop.
我们需要找到你所需的材料
We need to find the materials you need
把时间机器修好
to fix your time machine, yeah?
你是真不明白啊
- You really don't understand, do you?
我刚才说的都是你想听的
I just told you lot what you wanted to hear.
实际上 修好损坏的时间机器是没有意义的
In reality, there is no point in fixing the wretched machine.
操作时是出了点小问题
- Sure, there was a little problem with the dismount,
但你的发明是有意义的
but your invention actually worked.
所以我们还是穿好鞋吧
- Yeah. So why don't we, uh, put our shoes back on,
我们陪你去找磁铁矿
and we can help you find magnetite
或者其它你需要的材料
or whatever mineral it is you need to...
修好时间机器让它重新工作
to get your invention back up and running?
想要修好机器 我们需要先修好罗盘
- To fix the machine, we need to fix the compass.
要修好罗盘 我们就需要找到可以导电的
And in order to do that, we need magnetic material
磁性材料
which conducts electricity.
我都怀疑你们到底知不知道要找什么
Now, I doubt that you would even know what to look for.
无论怎样 这跟修不修好
And either way, it's not about fixing the machine
时间机器无关
or not fixing the machine, you see,
因为不管做什么我都注定会失败
because no matter what I do, I'm always meant to fail.
我的机器原本就是要爆♥炸♥的
You see, my machine, it was meant to explode.
是 但它没爆♥炸♥啊 我们还活着
- Yeah, but it didn't explode. We're alive and we're here.
是 是 我们还在这
- Yes, yes, we're here.
但谁知道这是哪啊
We're here in the middle of nowhere!
我的神圣使命再次失败
My divine mission, derailed once again.
没人能违背上帝的旨意
There is no fighting God's will, my boy.
出现在这就是证明
Being here is proof of that.
你们还是让自己待得舒服点吧
You lot might as well get comfortable.
我们哪也去不了
We're not going anywhere,
因为无论是哪都没有我的容身之地
because nowhere is exactly where I'm meant to be.
优秀 你甚至都吃不出来
- Outstanding. You can't even tell
这是吉迪恩制♥造♥的食物
that Gideon fabricated this food.
-制♥造♥ -嗯
- Fabricated? - Mm.
-用什么制♥造♥的 -哦
- From what? - Oh...
我们收到了警报
- We've received an alert about a disturbance
-说时间线出现混乱 -有意思
in the timeline. - Fun.
接下来我们要去哪个刺♥激♥的时间线呢
which thrilling time period are we headed to next?
-1925年 -哦
- 1925. - Ooh.
-我们不是刚去过1925吗 -真巧
Weren't we just in 1925? - That is quite a coincidence.
吉迪恩 出了什么事
- What's the disturbance, Gideon?
J·埃德加·胡佛失踪了
- J. Edgar Hoover has disappeared.
不幸的是 这不是巧合
And unfortunately, it is not a coincidence.
我的运算结果表明因为你们袭击了传奇们
My calculations confirm your attack on the Legends
才造成了这个反常现象
caused this aberration.
解铃还须系铃人
- Well, if Hoover is the problem,
找到胡佛不就完事了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表