剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你会在报纸上提到我的名字
- You'll mention my name in the paper?
哦 绝对的
- Oh. Absolutely.
那我带你去县界
- Then let's get youse to that county line.
-太好了 -那幸运石
- Oh, yes! - That lucky rock
真是有点东西
sure is something.
这能帮我打破纪录
It is gonna help me beat my record.
- Whoo! - Whoo!
你又在想盖里了
- You thinking about Gary again?
-奇怪的是 是的 -请再说一遍
- Oddly enough, I am. - Please say more.
事实上 盖里和我
- Actually, Gary and I had
在你到达之前有过
a surprisingly enlightening conversation
一阵令人惊讶的启发性谈话
prior to your arrival.
真令人惊讶 你们谈了些什么
- That is surprising. What did you talk about?
他让我意识到我一直在用你的图腾
- He made me realize that I've been using your totem
作为不采取下一步行动的借口
as an excuse not to take the next step.
我明白了 我们要讨论那个问题了
I see. We are having that talk.
好吧 听着 不 我们不需要
- All right, listen, no, we don't have to have it.
我们这几天过得很愉快
We've had a really good few days,
我不想毁了它
and I don't want to ruin it.
不 我们在一起总是很棒
- No, we... we're always great together.
是分开让这一切变得艰难
It's being apart that makes it hard.
我知道
- I know.
我知道一个让我们在一起的方法
I know a way for us to be together.
就是这个地方
And it's... it's this place.
你是说这里吗
- Like, here?
你是说 约翰的口袋维度大宅吗
Like, John's... John's pocket manor dimension?
嗯 我们的问题是
- Uh-huh. Our problem
你和另一个扎里同时在一起
is that you and other Zari can't coexist
就会让贝拉德抓狂 明白吗
without Behrad's head exploding, okay?
但在这个维度中 时间和空间并不存在
But in this dimension, time and space doesn't exist.
我们不用担心这个
We don't have to worry about that.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
-我觉得这是个好主意 -你好像都惊呆了呢
- I think it's a great idea. - You seem stunned.
是啊
- I am. Uh...
-我们终于可以住在一起了 -是吧
We can finally live together. - Right?
-我们解决了 -解决了
- It's a win. - It's a win.
要碰拳吗 这种时候
Really, a fist bump? It's bigger than a...
-不 我开玩笑的 -开玩笑的
- Nah, I got jokes. - You got jokes.
认真的讲 我有个惊喜给你
- But on a serious note, I got a surprise for you.
-还有吗 -嗯
- Another one? - Mm-hmm.
-好 -我给你留了块熊爪杏仁饼
- Okay. - I saved you a bear claw.
谁最爱你
Who loves you?
你
You.
我受过训练 能读懂人心
- I'm trained to read people.
你刚才的演技不错啊
And that was a fine acting performance.
闭嘴吧 胡佛 我没有演好嘛
- Shut up, Hoover. I wasn't acting.
又来了
- There you go again.
你也许能骗过他 但可骗不了我
You might get your lies past him but not me.
今天什么日子
- Uh, what day is today?
11月7号♥ 怎么了
- It's November 7th. Why?
他今晚就会用
- He was planning to use it tonight.
难怪他那么紧张
- No wonder he was so upset.
但也没关系
Okay, but this is fine,
因为只要我们今晚用时光机
because if we use the time machine tonight instead,
历史就会维持原样
then history will stay on track.
副队长们
- Co-captains...
耐卡利人 给你们看看世界上第一台时光机
Necrian, I present the world's very first time machine.
等等 萨拉 那就意味着
- Wait, Sara, that means...
不
- No!
她去哪
Where did she...
不不不不
- No, no, no, no!
等一下 我放进去时他们消失了
Wait, they disappeared when I put this in.
所以如果我拿出来
So, if I take it out...
为什么他们没回来啊
Why aren't they back? -
因为我们留下太多足迹了
Because we caused too many footprints.
天哪 都是我的错
God, this is all my fault.
那为什么我们还在这
- Okay, why are we still here?
我不知道
- I don't know.
如果艾娃和 如果他们消失了
But look, if Ava and... if they're gone,
就意味着时间管理局不存在了
then that means that the Time Bureau never existed.
也就是说
That means that...
我从来没见过艾娃
Which means that I never meet Ava.
我们得想办法解决这件事
We need to fix this.
我们需要覆盖所有足迹
We need to cover all of our footsteps
并确保
and make sure that history
历史不发生改变
happens exactly how it's supposed to.
你留下把那个东西拆了
Stay here and uninstall that last part.
我们不用时光机了吗
- We're not gonna use the time machine?
用 但我们需要让戴维斯来安装
- No, we will, but we need Davies to install it
然后像历史记载的那样 由他进行首航
and take his maiden voyage like history intended.
你不是想把他从精神病院救出来吧
- Wait, you're gonna break him out of a mental institution?
是这么想的
- Yeah, I guess so.
等等 爱迪生拿走了他的文件
Oh, wait. Edison took all of his files.
所以没事 我们有复印件
- It's all good. We made a copy.
不不不 不是没事
- No, no, no. It's not all good.
是原件在历史中传承下来的
It was the originals that were passed down from history,
也正是这些原件
and it's the originals that inspired
促发了时间旅行的发明
the invention of time travel.
我们得从爱迪生手里拿回来才行
We have to get those back from Edison.
虽然这事挺难但也并非不可行
- Okay, it's a lot to do, but it's not impossible.
我们到晚上7点前必须搞定
We have until 7:00 p.m.
这就更不可能了
- That's a little more impossible.
那就叫齐所有人
Then it's time for all hands on deck...
人类和机器人都算上
human and robot.
嘿 你们把他给静音了啊
Hey, you guys muted him.
能让他做事或者说话吗
Can you get him to do or say things?
他有个任务清单
- I mean, he has a to-do list.
理论上来说 我可以把里面的内容换掉
In theory, I could replace what's on it.
那就换了吧 我们需要从爱迪生手里把戴维斯的原稿拿回来
- Replace it. We need him to get Davies' plans from Edison.
比起我们来 爱迪生可能更愿意把它们
And Edison's gonna be more likely to give the plans
-交给胡佛 -好
to Hoover than he would to us. - Okay.
清除传奇们 取消
Bye-bye, eliminate legends.
税务会议 取消
Bye-bye, tax Convention.
你敢 我会
- Don't you dare. I will ruin your...
真不知道会为什么会给你取消静音
- You know, I don't know why I keep unmuting you.
我去拿件衣服
- All right, I'm gonna grab some clothes
就可以陪胡佛一起去了
so we can accompany Hoover.
你都不知道约翰在阁楼里藏了多少东西
It's shocking how much stuff John has in that attic.
- Hey.
他会有实验服吗
You think he has a lab coat?
我很好
Oh, I'm fine...
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
你来这干什么
What the devil are you doing in here?
带你离开这
- Getting you out of here.
女花痴只是个假象
The fangirl stuff was just an act.
我其实是个时间旅行者
I'm actually a time traveler.
时间旅行者
"Time traveler"?
这是个笑话吗
Is this some kind of sick joke?
是爱迪生让你干的对吧
Edison put you up to it, didn't he?
-亵渎者 -这不是玩笑
The blasphemer! - This isn't a joke, all right?
我来自2021年
I'm from 2021.
我知道你发明了时间旅行
And I know that you invented time travel
首航就是今晚7点
and your maiden voyage is tonight at 7:00.
所以我会带你回你的住处
So I'm gonna get you back to your apartment
这样你就可以用时光机了 走吧
so you can use your time machine... let's go.
你不是真的认为
- Do you honestly expect me to believe
我会相信你说的话吧
a word that's coming out of your mouth?
你在说谎 都是谎言
You lied to me! This is all just more lies!
来吧 到那你就知道了
- Shh! Come on. You'll see when you get there.
我哪也不跟你去
- I'm not going anywhere with you.
不 听我说 你不明白
- No. Listen, you don't understand.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表