剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
It says here that you're taking 60%.
我可提醒你 这是犯罪
Criminal, mind you,
而且这样你还不让这些女士
and yet you still don't have these ladies riding
坐头等舱吗
in first-class accommodation?
你是懒还是蠢呢
Are you lazy or stupid or both?
你在教我做事吗
You're telling me how to do my job?
像你这样的黑人女孩怎么会懂合同
What's a colored girl like you know anything about contracts?
在我的家乡 经理和制片人多得很
Where I'm from, managers and producers are a dime a dozen.
我是从菲尔·斯派特那里学来的
I learned from Phil Spector himself.
这里有个条款说 这份合同会在
There's a clause here that says these terms expire
24个月后失效
after 24 months.
这份文件无效
This paperwork is defunct.
所以我建议您重新起草一份合同
So I suggest that you draw up a new contract
这实际上会让你的客户受益 而不是剥削她们
that will actually benefit your clients, not exploit them.
你不能强迫我做任何事
You can't make me do anything.
确实 我不能
True, I can't.
但她可以
But she can.
你被炒了
You're fired.
被炒了 你什么意思
What do you mean, fired?
你失业了 你这下♥贱♥的家伙
You are out of a job, you low life.
所以我们要拿走这些
So we'll be taking these.
咒语
Permuto.
火车票
你们看看
Would you look at that?
这些是头等舱的票
These are for the first-class cabin.
拿好行李 姑娘们 你们升舱啦
Grab your gear, girls, you just got upgraded.
干杯
Cheers!
我老婆在哪呢
Where's my wife?
我想向她吹嘘我是如何用老式的贩酒
I want to brag to her about how I solved all our problems
解决了所有问题
with some good old fashioned bootlegging
她正在宅子里午睡
She is taking a siesta in the mansion.
她说她的假发太痒了 可能是人造的
She said her wig was too itchy, probably synthetic.
我真希望我们能多待一会儿
I kinda wish we could stay longer.
不行 B
Well, no can do, B.
开往纽约的火车上午8点发车
Train for New York leaves at 8:00 a.m.
我们得找到那个叫格温·戴维斯的人
We gotta find this Gwynn Davies guy,
这样他就能给我们发明时间旅行 然后嘣的一声
so he can invent us some time travel, and boom.
这是剩下的
Here's the rest.
我们该拿的都拿了 这些你留着吧
We got all we need you. You keep it.
谢了
Thanks.
不过 你们确定能坐得下吗
Hey, you sure you all can fit back there?
不许问问题
No questions.
今晚真是大开眼界啊
Well, tonight was eye-opening.
欢迎你们随时回来
You all are welcome back anytime.
我知道你是真心的
And I know you mean that.
祝你好运 埃迪
Good luck, Eddie.
埃 迪
♪ Eddie
好一阵没见啦
Been a while.
晚上好 博托尼先生
Evening, Mr. Bottoni.
当我把这里租给你的时候
When I rented you this place
只有一堆窗帘和一个留声机
it was just a bunch of curtains and a gramophone.
看看现在
Now look at it.
非常不错 简直是上等
Looks good, almost classy.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有什么是一成不变的
Things sure do change.
比方说 我告诉过你
For example, I told you,
你可以低价租我的小地方
you could rent my little space for cheap,
而我会给你提供酒
and I'd supply you with your liquor.
但我现在听说你有了新的供酒商
And what do I hear but you got another source.
埃迪
Eddie?
我的天
My God.
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay? Help!
救命 我们需要帮助
Help, we need help in here!
扎里
Zari?
他受伤了
He's hurt.
什么 你们是金发女郎
What? You're the Bullet Blondes?
哦 不
Oh, no.
艾迪 你怎么了 -是谁干的
Eddie, what happened to you? - Yeah, who did this to you?
你们干的
You did.
我们可以解释
We can explain.
我想我能理解
I think I understand just fine.
你们骗我
You conned me.
你们让我卷入了一场该死的黑帮战争
You put me in the middle of a damn mob war.
现在 因为你们 我不再是这家酒吧的老板了
And now, because of you, I don't own this bar anymore.
这是为什么 -我的房♥东是个暴徒
- How does that work? - My landlord, he's a mobster.
他发现我和你们一起工作 就把所有东西收回了
He found out I worked with you and took the whole thing back.
我在酒吧里拥有的一切 现在都没了
Everything I had was in this bar, and now it's gone
就因为和你们共度一晚
'cause of one night with you.
埃迪 -别 快走吧
- Eddie... - No, just go.
黑帮快来了 你们最好别再待在这
The mob will be here soon, so you better not be.
你就这么让他走了
You're just going to let him leave like that.
我们该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
我们扳不倒整个芝加哥黑帮
We can't take down the entire Chicago mob,
火车几小时后就要开了
our train leaves in a few hours.
一辆如果没有他的帮助
A train we'd have no way of affording
我们就负担不起的火车
if it weren't for his help.
他是唯一向我们敞开大门的人
He's the only one who's opened his doors to us.
事实上 他是我们在整个旅程中见过的
In fact, he's the only open-minded person
唯一一个思想开明的人
we've met on this entire trip.
我们得弥补他
We have to fix this.
是得 但是怎么做
Yeah, but how?
钱 钱 金钱万能
Money, money. Money can fix anything.
如果你给我24小时的控制权
If you hand me the reins for 24 hours,
我能帮助埃迪挣到足够的钱
I will help Eddie make enough money
在这里重新站住脚 并且远不止于此
to get back on his feet, and then some.
只是 我们不能太影响时间线
It's just, we said small footprints to the timeline.
埃弗斯 我们不能让时间线变得
Aves, we can't keep leaving the timeline
比我们来时更糟
worse than we found it.
在这整个糟糕的时期
This place is one of the few safe spaces that exist
这里是为数不多的安全场所之一
in this entire crummy time period.
要是知道我们破坏了这里
I'm not gonna be able to sleep
我会睡不着的 你们呢
knowing we had a hand in destroying it, are you?
那就做吧
Let's do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
扎里在这次任务中真的很厉害
Zari's really wearing the pants on this mission.
我还挺喜欢
I think I like it.
你要给我看什么
What could you possibly show me
能改变一切的东西
that's gonna change anything?
耐心点 拜托
Just patience, please.
你要知道 它是锁着的
You know, it's locked.
你能帮我找到钥匙吗
Can you help me find the key?
可能在那上面
Maybe over there?
钥匙吗 -嗯哼
- A key? - Mm-hmm.
就在附近吗 -嗯哼
- Just around? - Mm-hmm.
知道吗 我找到啦
You know what? I found it.
你们这些人和储藏室是怎么回事
What is with you people and storage rooms?
观察很仔细 但是不要在乎这种小细节
It's a fair observation, but just give it a chance.
好吗
Okay?
好了 想象一下这里是主舞池
Okay, picture the main dance floor here,
这里有个更高级的休息室
a more exclusive lounge over here.
当然不能抽烟 但要更暗 更性感
No smoking of course, but darker, sexier.
吧台在那边
The bar over there.
哇 等一下
Whoa, give me a second here.
埃迪 我能对你说实话吗
Eddie, can I be real with you?
我知道如何举办一场精彩的晚会
I know a thing or two about throwing an excellent soiree,
我会为你举办本季最大的
and I'm going to throw you the biggest fundraiser
募捐活动
of the season.
伙计 你要去参加扎里的派对了
Buddy, you are going to get a Zari party.
联合火车站
各位请上车
All aboard!
博蒙特女士 有你的电报
Ms. Beaumont, telegram for you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表