剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我知道感觉我们陷入困局了
I know it feels like the walls are closing in,
- 但是我们会解决的 - 你老是那么说
but we will figure this out. - You keep saying that.
莎拉 可是我们太大意了
Okay, Sara? But we're getting sloppy.
没有闪念器
And without memory flashers
时间传送器和吉迪恩指引我们
or time couriers or Gideon to guide us,
我们迷路了
we are lost, okay?
你真的认为那本手册有帮助吗
-And you really think that manual will help?
可能没有 但是我
Probably not, but I just--
必须相信
I need to.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
你继续读
You keep reading.
我有理由怀疑
I have reason to suspect
中土抢劫帮
that the Midland Robbery Gang
躲在这里
are holed up around here.
伍德警长说一个成员
Sheriff Wood said one of the gang members
有一个很特别的保险箱
got ahold of a peculiar safe that was in his possession.
介意我们搜查你的住所吗 女士
Mind if we search your property, ma'am?
我说介意你们就不查了吗
Does it really matter if I say yes or no?
聪明
Smart woman.
好了 我听到胡佛离开了
Okay, I overheard Hoover leaving.
好了各位 该走了
All right, guys, let's go!
嘿 你走吗
Hey, you coming?
其实 我想我要在这里
Actually, I think I'm gonna just
待一会儿
stay for a little bit.
好样的 姐妹
Oh, good for you, sis.
以防你觉得想混混时间
And in case you feel like slowing things down a little...
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的老弟啊
Oh, brother.
快走
Come on.
你们回来了
You're back.
胡佛怎么没看见你们
How did Hoover not see you guys?
我们不过是跳到另一个地方
Oh, we just hopped over to another plane of existence
那里的时间和空间都不会正常运转
where space and time don't function normally.
- 没啥大不了的 - 要不我们就
No big whoop. - You know, we could just
躲藏在庄园里
hide out in the Mansion.
我们也不会打扰到格洛丽亚
We'd be out of Gloria's way.
躲起来我们也回不到我们的时间线
Hiding isn't gonna get us back to our timeline
也不能帮我们找出炸毁飞船的人
or help us figure out who blew up our ship.
- 那我们去哪儿 - 纽约市
- So, where do we go? - New York City.
各位 手册上提到一个鲜为人知的科学家
Guys, the manual mentions an obscure scientist
这人奠定了时间旅行的基础
who laid the foundation for all of time travel,
他叫格温·戴维斯博士
a guy named Dr. Gwynn Davies.
现在是1925年 他还活着
He's alive right now, in 1925,
就住在纽约
and he lives in New York.
- 应该可以 - 对吧
- That could work. - Right?
你同意我们离开这里吗
- And you're okay if we leave here?
行啊 只要有计划
I guess, as long as we have a plan.
很好 因为你们都得走了
- Good, because y'all gotta go.
J·埃德加胡佛怀疑我妈妈
I mean, J. Edgar Hoover's suspicious of my mom.
认为她窝藏了什么银行抢劫犯
Thinks she's harboring some bank robbers,
叫什么中土帮的
the Midland Gang or something.
胡佛真是不知疲倦
Hoover's indefatigable.
就像是猎犬
He's a bloodhound.
除非他赢了 否则不会放过我们的
He won't let go of our scent until he's won.
那就给他想要的
Then let's give him what he wants.
让他以为他是对的
Make him think he was right.
我们就当银行抢劫犯
We will be the bank robbers.
我们引他出得州 远离格洛丽亚
We'll lead him out of Texas, away from Gloria,
与此同时呢 我们就赶往纽约
and all the while, making our way to New York City.
20世纪20年代银行抢劫犯可是很轰动的
Bank robbers were a big deal in the 1920s.
我们肯定会吸引他的注意力
And we'd certainly grab his attention.
对 我们只要
Yeah, and all we have to do
抢点银行
is rob some banks.
我是说 当然
I mean, yes, please--
我能不能私下跟你说句话
Can I just have a word with you for a minute?
你想走上犯罪道路吗
You want to go on a crime spree?
我都不想离开这个房♥子
I mean, I don't even like the idea of leaving this house,
- 但是既然必须离开的话 - 听我说
but since we have to-- listen to me,
我们必须尽量不留痕迹
we need to make very small footprints.
要记住 我们都没有辅助设备
And remember, we don't even have our equipment.
- 万一有人 - 亲爱的 你说的对
What if somebody-- - Babe, look, you're right.
我也害怕
And I'm scared too.
但是我相信我们 也相信我们的团队
But I believe in us, and I believe in our team.
我们不止会时间旅行 有超能力
We're more than time travel and superpowers
有各种工具和手册
and gadgets and manuals.
我们是传奇们 我们一定能成功的
We are the Legends, and we can pull this off.
我知道能
I know we can.
一旦我们又能时间旅行了
And as soon as we can time travel again,
我们就会去修正我们造成的所有改变
we'll go and fix all the changes that we made.
你可以列个清单
You can make a-- you can make a list
我们该做什么的清单
of timeline IOUs.
你最喜欢列清单了
You love lists.
然后我们会把上面的每一条都做了
And then we will cross them off, every single one.
- 每一条 - 一个不漏
- Every single one. - Every single one.
好吧
Fine.
好了 犯罪道路我们来了
All right, crime spree it is.
不过截止到我们能时间旅行之前
But just until we can time travel again.
我想待在这里陪陪我妈妈
I'd like to stay here with my mom for a bit.
阿斯特拉也该留下 等她完全康复
Astra should say too, until she's fully recovered.
好 等我们帮忙发明了
Okay, we'll just pick you guys up
时间旅行就回来接你们
after we help invent time travel.
各位
Guys.
胡佛回来了
Hoover's back.
你们会害我妈妈被捕的
Y'all are gonna get my mom arrested.
格洛丽亚
Gloria!
你有绳子吗
Do you have any rope?
格洛丽亚·科鲁兹
Gloria Cruz,
你一直在隐瞒情况
you've been withholding information.
中土帮 他们刚刚离开
It's the Midland Gang. They just left.
他们逼迫我们就范
They forced us to cooperate!
他们说不照做就杀了我们
They said they were going to kill us.
快点 亲爱的 我们走
Come on, babe, let's go!
- 快点 莎拉 - 我来了 等等我
- Hurry, Sara! - I'm coming, hold on!
- 快走 快走 - 上车
- Let's go, let's go, let's go! - Get in the car!
- 快点 内特 快点 跟上
- Come on, Nate! Come on, come on, get on!
再见咯 J·埃德加
See ya later, J. Edgar! - Whoo!
离开格洛丽亚家之前该上个厕所的
Should've peed before we left Gloria's.
抱歉了
Sorry.
趴在地上 小伙子的 这是打劫
Hit the floor, boys, this is a robbery.
我们可不是头一回了
Not our first rodeo.
不好意思 年轻女士 银行关门了
Whoa, sorry, little lady. Uh, bank's closed.
叫我年轻女士 你以为你是谁啊
Little lady? Who do you think you are?
你的牙齿怎么长得那么齐
Why are your teeth so pretty?
弗洛雷德
Fluoride.
听见没有 快走 走开
Now, you heard me. Go on, get. Get!
这是抢劫
This is a robbery.
我知道抢劫 你负责控制人群
I know robberies. You're running crowd control.
这位女士的话你们听见了
Ya heard the lady.
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
你 我要你去保险柜
- And you, I want you to go to the safe
给我拿93块6毛5
and get me $93.65.
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
- 才93块 - 嗯
- 93-- - Yeah.
我计算过了 亲爱的
I did the calculation, babe.
我们去纽约只需要这么多
It's all we need to get to New York City.
尽量不留痕迹 你答应过的
Small footprints, you promised.
- 把钱给我 - 其实
And give me the money! - Well, actually,
我柜台这里就有那么多
I have enough here in the till.
没必要开保险箱
No need to open the safe.
好吧
All right, look.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表