剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Thank you.
快点 女士们
Hurry up, ladies.
我的宝贝有了一个新俱乐部
My honey's got a new club,
他想让我们今晚表演
and he wants us to perform tonight.
很棒不是吗
Ain't it great?
你还好吗 甜心
You okay, hon?
还好 只是有点想吐
Yeah, just feeling a bit queasy.
你知道什么会让你好过点吗
You know, what'll help?
一大盘鸡蛋 咸肉和煎饼
A big plate of eggs, bacon, and hotcakes.
我相信新俱乐部会有早餐的
There'll be breakfast at the new club, I'm sure.
我们可能该去纽约了
We should probably be on our way to New York.
算了 去纽约的火车
Well, shucks, the train to the Big Apple leaves
每天早上8点发车
once a day at 8:00 a.m.
已经过了半小时了
It's half past already.
该死
Damn it.
别担心 你可以跟我来
Don't fret. You can just come with me.
不 我们不想强加
No, we don't want to impose...
听起来很棒
That sounds perfect.
反正除了在车站等着
There's nothing else to do
也没别的事可做 对吧
other than wait around at the station, right?
女士们 跟我来
Well, aces, follow me.
我的胃不太舒服 就像这些人不太对劲一样
My stomach's telling me something off with these guys.
你的胃是想让你去吃点免费的食物
Your stomach is telling you to get some free food.
好了 扎里 事情进展顺利
Okay, Zari, things are coming right along.
那很棒
That is good.
要比好更好 我要史诗级的晚会
Need better than good. I need epic.
我需要一个噱头 一个能吸引
I need a gimmick, a hook of...
子弹金发女郎洗劫银行
我需要一场表演
I need a show.
布利 埃迪
B, Eddie?
好了 我要你们把消息传出去
Okay, I need you guys to get out there and spread the word.
有一件事能让这个派对热闹起来
I have the one thing that's going to set this party off.
就一晚 就一晚
For one night, and one night only,
子弹金发女郎会上演一场
the Bullet Blondes are going to put on the greatest show
这个镇子从未见过的精彩的演出 哇
this town has ever seen, wha!
等等 你要我们干嘛
Wait, we're gonna do what?
所以你的意思是我们只用一个人把消息传出去
So you're saying we can get the word out with just one guy?
非常肯定 你想保守秘密吗
More than sure. You want a secret kept?
确保里奇是最后一个知道的人
You make sure Ricky is the last one to know.
Mm.
埃迪 听说了你俱乐部的事 你还好吗
Eddie, heard about the club. Are you doing all right?
没问题 瑞奇
Peaches, Ricky.
嘿 你能保守秘密吗
Say, can you keep a secret?
子弹金发女郎
The Bullet Blondes.
真的 口令是芜菁
Really. The password is Rutabaga.
芜菁 -芜菁
芜菁
Rutabaga.
这不是埃迪家吗
Ain't this Eddie's place?
五分钟后彩排 女士们
Rehearsal in five, ladies.
现在我来给你们弄点早餐
Now let's see about getting you some breakfast.
莫德
Maude!
嗨 小蛋糕 我们回家啦
Hi, baby cakes. We're home.
你这新开的地方真不错
A nice new spot you've got here.
我都等不及表演了
Can't wait to get a wiggle on.
我听说你炒了唐尼是怎么回事
What's this I hear about you firing Donny?
唐尼不是个好经理 宝贝
Donny was not a very good manager, baby.
看这 阿斯特拉女士
See here, Ms. Astra here
帮我起草了合适经理的新条件
helped me draw up new terms for a proper manager.
给我
Give me that.
全是垃圾
Garbage.
这就是你独自做事的下场
This is what happens when you do things without me.
我就知道巡演不是个好主意
I knew that the whole tour was a bad idea.
你的经理是谁我说了算 明白吗
Your manager is whoever I say it is, understood?
我明白
Yes. I understand.
新乐队成员吗 把她放在前面
New band member? Put her up front.
给观众一些看头
Give the audience something to look at.
今晚很重要 宝贝
Tonight is a big night, baby.
无线电公♥司♥的威廉姆斯先生会来
Mr. Williams from RCA will be here.
接下来要把闲暇时间安排在排练上
So get those getaway sticks to rehearsals so you
以便你能用歌♥声打开他的支票簿 帮我们拿到唱片合约
can sing open his checkbook and get us a record deal.
莫德 等等
Maude, wait.
嘿 那是怎么回事
Hey, what was that?
什么意思 亲爱的
What do you mean, hon?
在你男朋友面前 你就这么失去自我了
In front of your boyfriend, you just disappeared.
我知道他有时候有点粗暴
I know he can be a little rough sometimes,
但他有自己的偏好
but he's just got his preferences.
你知道的
You know how it is.
我不知道 告诉我
No, tell me.
他发现我的时候
He found me when I was nothing but a string bean
我还是个名不见经传的新手
with an undisciplined set of pipes.
我很感激 真的
I'm thankful. I really am.
你听到了
You heard.
就连无线电公♥司♥也来找我了
Even RCA is coming to see little old me.
他说唱什么 我就唱什么
When he says "sing," I ask what song,
当你不想唱歌♥的时候会发生什么
What happens when you don't feel like singing?
你就是不明白
You just don't get it.
罗斯爱我 我欠他一切
Ross loves me, and I owe him everything.
罗斯
Ross?
罗斯·博托尼
Ross Bottoni.
最近 我一直四处奔波
♪ Lately, I've been rung around ♪
反复思量
♪ Tossed and turned about
这会是结局吗
♪ Could this be the end?
莫德的男朋友 我认识他
Maude's boyfriend, I know him.
罗斯·博托尼 我是在地狱里遇见他的
Ross Bottoni. I met him in hell.
他说到我的闲暇时间
He talked about my getaway sticks,
所以我用他的恐惧对付他 一千只小蜘蛛
so I covered him in his worst fear, a thousand tiny spiders.
那个人是个怪物 我们得帮她
That man is a monster. We have to help her.
阿斯特拉 如果我们要拯救从这里到纽约
Astra, if we try to rescue every woman
每一个处于糟糕关系中的女人
in a bad relationship from here to New York,
我们就再也出不了芝加哥了
we'll never get a mile out of Chicago.
莫德选择了这个 这是她的生活
Maude chose this. This is her life.
她说了 -没人会做出这种选择
She said so. - Nobody chooses this.
他们发现自己陷入太深
They find themselves in too deep,
不想沉下去
and they have to grab onto whatever they can
所以才想抓住一根救命稻草
to keep from drowning.
那不是选择 只是为了生存而已 斯普钠
That is not a choice. That is survival, Spooner.
也许她不会有事呢
You know, maybe she'll be okay.
吉迪恩 莫德后来怎么样了
Gideon? What happens to Maude?
这是对我的考验吗
Is this a test?
不是说让我保持安静吗
I'm meant to be playing the quiet game.
别管那个了
Forget the quiet game.
她有没有事
Will she be okay?
1925年12月18日莫德·博蒙特的尸体被人发现
The body of Maude Beaumont will be found floating
漂浮在芝加哥河上
in the Chicago River December 18th, 1925.
是谋杀
Her death is ruled as a homicide,
但是没抓到凶手
but no charges are formally brought.
你在假装吗
♪ Are you pretend?
阿斯特拉
Astra...
我才不管历史是否会改写
I don't care if this is how it's supposed to happen.
我要救莫德
I'm gonna save Maude,
你别想阻拦我
and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
盖理 你要确保这些绸布不出问题
Gary, I need you to make sure the silks are secure.
别在大秀时突然掉下来 明白吗
We can't have it falling down during the big show, yeah?
没问题扎里
Absolutely, Zari.
这个任务由你做领导正合适
And can I just say, I think you're doing a fantastic job
你真棒
leading us on this mission.
我知道
I know.
你是不是有点病态
It's pathological with you, isn't it?
说什么呢 -你迷上扎里了
- What are you talking about? - You have a crush on Zari.
当然没有 -盖理
- What, no. - Gary.
你知道是怎么回事 你迷恋的不是扎里
You know what's happening here. It's not a real crush.
而是有能力的人
Zari's triggering your attraction to powerful people.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表