剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Gideon, plot a course to Ukraine, 1986.
我们要一拳打到历史回归原样
So we can punch history back into shape!
乌克兰
好了各位 准备出发了
All right team, it's go time.
吉迪恩还没有弄明白
Gideon hasn't been able to identify
反常事件的具体性质
the exact nature of the aberration.
为什么
Why not?
他不是超级计算机吗
I thought she was a supercomputer.
因为时间就跟水泥一样 傻♥逼♥
'Cause time's like cement, dumbass.
那是啥意思啊
吉迪恩以前愿意这么说
Just something Gideon used to say.
管他呢
Whatever.
是时候行动了
Time to rock and roll.
是时候为了阿斯特拉拯救历史了
Time to save history for Astra.
为了扎里
For Zari.
这话真暖心啊 弟弟
Now, that's sweet, brother.
我真的好感动啊斯普纳
Yeah, I'm really touched, Spooner.
怎么回事
What?
她们复活了
They're alive?
没有我在你们别玩得太开心哈
Try not to have too much fun without me.
我们在为你定位事件发生的中心
We're locating the epicenter for you.
这就不用为他们的死复仇了
So much for avenging their death.
倒是也好
It's just as well.
吉迪恩将次任务标记为不许有人死伤
Gideon designated this a no-kill mission.
-拜托 -这些是什么
- Oh, come on! - So what are these?
我为了此次任务特别定制的
I made them special for the mission.
我将其称为命运恢复仪
I call them Destiny Restoration Devices.
他有什么功能
Oh, what does it do?
我可以花时间跟你解释
I could take the time to explain
这里面的科学道理
the exact science to you.
科学好逊
Science is lame.
你才逊
You're lame!
这话顶的好啊
Nice comeback.
从哪学的 你妈那里吗
Where'd you get that? Your mom?
你俩别闹了
Knock it off, you two.
内特 把队伍带到
Nate, take the team
历史偏移的中心
to the epicenter of the aberration.
先不要声张等我弄清情况跟你们汇合再说
Lay low until I rendezvous with more information.
那你要去干嘛
And what are you gonna do?
我要去调查点东西
Something I need to look into.
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
抱歉打扰了 医生
Sorry to interrupt, Doc.
你现在应该去战斗 我还用提醒你
You should be in the field. I don't need to remind you
你的机器二重身还在逍遥法外吗
that your android doppelgangers are still at large.
我想对你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
谢我什么
Thank me for what?
谢谢你为我们的成员疗伤
That patch-up job you did on my team.
我以为他们己经死了
I thought they were goners.
他们很幸运
They were lucky.
这么快就能下地了
And back on their feet so soon.
我建议让扎里和阿斯特拉留在船上
I advised Zari and Astra to stay on the ship.
他们更适合搜集情报
They're more suited for intelligence work.
我怎么管理我的团队 你好像
You seem to have a lot of thoughts
见解颇深啊
on how I should run my team.
有吗
Do I?
队长 很抱歉打扰了
Captain, I'm sorry to interrupt,
我己经确定了时间偏移来源了
but I've identified the source of the aberration.
位于切尔诺贝利核设施的
It's a Soviet military installation
苏联军事机构
located at the Chernobyl Nuclear Facility.
你应该出发了吧
Sounds like you should be on your way.
扎里
Zari?
她的医疗记录是保密的
Her medical records. They're confidential.
执行任务好运 队长
Good luck out there, Captain.
希望这次
Hopefully, you can bring your team back
无人伤亡
in one piece this time.
我己经从毁坏单位身上尽量搜集到了所有能用的东西
I've harvested everything I can from the damaged units.
吉迪恩 把火化炉打开吧
Gideon, fire up the incinerator.
遵命 夏普医生
Yes, Dr. Sharpe.
希望新版本比旧版本要好
Let's hope these new versions work better than the last ones.
普里皮亚季, 乌克兰
时间偏移中心什么都没发生啊
Nothing happening at the epicenter.
那是因为它还在移♥动♥
That's because it's on the move.
朝你的方向来了
Headed your way.
偏移源头
The source of the aberration
应该在头车里
appears to be in the lead vehicle.
即使对你来说 这黑客技术也太快了吧
That was some fast hacking, even for you.
夏普医生给我的东西
Whatever Dr. Sharpe gave me
让我感觉焕然一新
has me feeling like a new person.
我们要把谁胖揍一顿来修复历史呢
Whose asses do we gotta kick to get history back on track?
你们快没时间了
You don't have much time.
不管你们要干啥 都要快点
Whatever you do, do it fast.
反应堆马上就要到临界值了
The reactor's going critical soon.
机器传奇造成了此次核灾难吗
The Robo-Legends caused a meltdown?
更糟
Worse.
他们想从它手里把人们救出来
They tried to save the people from it.
那些怪物
Those monsters.
我们的任务是保证
Our job's to make sure that convoy
护卫队不能安全到达 明白了吗
doesn't make it to safety, understood?
这个偏差好像是以一个
The aberration seems to be centered
在历史上具有举足轻重地位的
on a historically significant individual
卡拉什尼科夫将军为中心的
named General Kalashnik.
我们可以认为在原始时间线
We can assume he was supposed to die
他本来应该死掉
in the original timeline.
在这个版本他干了什么
What did he do in this version?
稍等 我还没查到什么信息
Stand by. I'm not finding anything yet.
抱歉 塔拉齐女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Tarazi,
我不能执行那个时空投影
but I'm not able to execute that temporal projection.
我可能已经提到过 现在时间很坚固
As I might have mentioned, time is like cement.
看来这里变成了刺杀行动
Sounds like this just turned into a kill mission.
我来秒杀他
I'll pop him.
我先来把他秒杀了
Not if I pop him first.
冷静 牛仔男女们
Easy, cowboys and girls.
如果我们要确保历史不改变轨迹
If we're gonna make sure that history stays on track,
他必须按照既定的方式死亡
he has to die like he's supposed to:
在堆芯熔毁当中
in the meltdown.
内特和我去抓将军
Nate and I will grab the general.
斯普纳 贝拉德
Spooner, Behrad,
你们准备好恢复天数了吗
you ready to restore some destinies?
没问题
All over it.
放心吧 队长
You got it, Cap.
盖理 你负责善后工作
Gary, you're on cleanup duty.
希望你胃口打开 大个子
Hope you brought your appetite, big guy.
我要准备大开杀戒了
'Cause I plan on making a big mess!
那个胸前镶有星星的大傻冒在干嘛
耶
♪ Yeah!
耶
♪ Oh, yeah
钢铁之捶
Steel Punch.
他好像是钢铁之躯啊
而且永远坚不可摧
我看穿他的双眼
♪ I'm looking through his eyes ♪
你再打击我
♪ You hit me again
你就会发现
♪ You're gonna realize
我为杀而生
♪ I was born to kill
直到生命终结
♪ Till the day I die
为杀而生
♪ Born to kill
是一种生活
♪ It's a way of life
为杀而生
♪ Ow, born to kill
直至死亡
♪ Until I die
我来给你演示一下
Let me show you how it's done.
嘿 那一个是我的
Hey! That one was mine.
这一个是为我姐姐
And this one's for my sister!
这一个是为我最好的朋友
This one's for my best friend!
还有这一个
And this one!
他们知道我们还没死对吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表