剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你想想 之前的凯拉 艾娃 约翰
Think about it, Kayla, Ava, John...
嘘 小心她听见了
Shh! She might hear you.
你就喜欢被人使唤 真是变♥态♥啊
You get off being bossed around, you little sicko.
你才弄明白吗
You're just figuring this out now?
盖理 你难道不想找个
Gary, don't you want to be with someone
愿意尊重你外星身份的人吗
who respects you for the alien you are?
不想啊
No, not really.
我可真替你担心啊 小盖
I'm worried about you, Gare.
我还替你担心呢
I'm worried about you, too,
但我可没到处说你有病是不是
but I don't go around shaming your pathology, do I?
我怎么有病了
My pathology? What pathology?
你的感情
That you find yourself in these relationships
处于僵局之中
that can't go anywhere.
你不会受伤
So you don't have to put yourself
也不用对某人
in the vulnerable position
全心全意交出自己的心
of really giving yourself to another person
因为你可以用时间线或者图腾什么的
because you have the excuse of timelines or totems
来做借口
holding you back.
什么
What?
好了
Okay, gang!
金发女郎们已经排练好了
The Blondes have been rehearsing like crazy.
情绪饱满
The mood is set.
威士忌也取之不尽了
And the whiskey is literally all you can drink.
你们准备好开趴了吗
Are we ready to party?
开一晚上都行
I'm ready to party all night long
反正我有恋人
because I'm in a relationship.
那你得定义一下什么叫恋人了
You do need to define what that means though?
想定义什么随便你们
Define whatever you needed to define,
但我需要两个态度优秀的门童
but I needed to do it as a doorman with good vibes.
是 女士 -是 女士
- Yes, ma'am. - Yes, ma'am.
记住 优秀的态度哦
Hey, remember. Good vibes.
不 绝佳的态度
No, great vibes.
对 绝佳的态度
Yeah, great vibes.
我应该能修好
I can fix that. I think.
嘿 扎里 我们必须穿高跟鞋吗
Hey, Zari, do we have to do this in heels?
当然了 这里的气氛可是
Yes, it's a whole...
一切都好吧
Is everything good?
埃迪 一切都很完美
Eddie, everything is perfect.
这可是扎里开的趴
It's a Zari party.
你好 我是罗斯·博托尼
Hiya, Ross Bottoni.
是来听莫德唱歌♥的吧
You're here to hear my gal, Maude.
她那把嗓子可是最棒的
She's got the best pipes in the business.
这边请
Come this way.
我们在前排给您准备了位子
We got a table for you in the front.
莫德 你必须离开
Maude, you have to leave.
别管我了行吗
Leave it be, will you?
真是皇帝不急
Can't believe I'm the first broad you ever met
太监急呢
with a grumpy guy.
更何况 这可是我一生中
Besides, I'm not gonna hit the road
最盛大的演出 我可不会临阵脱逃
right before the greatest show of my life.
如果你留下 他会杀了你的
If you stay, he will kill you.
把你这套留到舞台上去演吧
Save the drama for the stage, honey.
我可不吃这一套
It ain't gonna work on me.
你知道这是事实
Look, you know it's true.
每次想到他你就会有这种感觉
You feel it in your gut every time you think of him.
他每次开口你的心都战栗不已
It twists your insides every time he speaks.
他一碰你 你就恶心的想吐
You wanna vomit every time he touches you.
你怕的不行
You're terrified.
你应该害怕
And you should be.
莫德 离开这你会过的更好
There's a better life for you out there, Maude.
相信我
Trust me, I know.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
那演出怎么办
What about the performance?
大幕一拉开
He's gonna know the second the curtain rises
他就会知道出事了
that something's up.
还有其他的女孩们 他不会放过她们的
And the girls, he's gonna take it out on them.
罗斯交给我们吧
We'll take care of Ross.
趁还来得及 赶紧离开吧
Just go, please, before it's too late.
谢谢你们
Oh, thank you.
我常说
You know, I always said
姐♥妹♥们♥就应该互相帮助 广结同盟
gals help gals and make new pals.
你们是我见过最好的女孩
You gals are some of the best I ever met.
谢谢你 -为什么谢我
- Thank you. - For what?
她知道你说的对
She knew you were right.
我也知道你是对的
And I guess I knew you were right, too.
女士们 先生们 请允许我为大家
Ladies and gentlemen, may I announce to you
隆重推出可爱神秘的蒙面女郎
the lovely and mysterious, Masqueradies.
要不给你用魔法吧
Okay, uh, maybe I can put a glamour on you,
让自己看上去跟莫德一样
and then you can look like Maude,
你可以唱歌♥ 然后
which means you can sing, and then...
我可不会唱这种庸俗的歌♥
I don't know the words to this corny song.
为什么你不上呢
Why can't you do it?
等等 -吉迪恩呢
Wait. both: Where's Gideon?
最近 我心中一直苦恼
♪ Lately, I've been wrung around ♪
反复思量
♪ Tossed and turned about
这是否就是结局
♪ Could this be the end?
看来她知道歌♥词呢
It sounds like she knows the words.
让我想不到的是
♪ To my genuine surprise
我痴迷于你那双蓝色眼睛
♪ I've met the gaze of those blue eyes ♪
娃娃脸
♪ Doll face, are you
你是假装的吗
♪ Pretend?
她是我未来的最爱
♪ She's my future favorite
我的爱 不要否认
♪ My love, no denying it
让我们沉迷吧
♪ So very dizzy for this dame ♪
带我去林荫大道
♪ Take me down the boulevard
徜徉在这疯狂的世界里
♪ Then around this crazy world of ours ♪
不要说这一切只是场游戏
♪ Please don't say it's all a game ♪
扎里 你脸上那是什么表情啊
Zari, what's with the face?
大家都来了呢 -我知道
Look around, everyone's here. - Yeah, I know.
就是觉得缺了点什么
I just, I know I'm missing something.
我忘了什么事呢
What am I forgetting?
我 我忘了自己
Me, me. I'm forgetting me.
我应该做个头发化个妆
I should've been in hair and makeup.
还需要换身衣服
Definitely done an outfit change.
谁会在意啊
Who cares?
今晚这一切都是绝无仅有的
Look, what's happening tonight is a one-time special.
享受吧 就在这 就现在
Be in the moment, here, now.
跳个舞吧 别让那些金发女郎们抢走了风头
Let's dance before some blondes steal the show.
好
Okay.
芜菁
Rutabaga.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请我们耀眼的魅力杀手们
the silver shooting sinners themselves,
子弹头金发女郎
the Bullet Blondes!
芜菁
- Rutabaga. - Mm-hmm.
你上次跟扎里一起时是怎么结束的
Last time you saw Zari, how did you end things?
我们还在一起呢 没分手
We're still together. We didn't break up.
但这要怎么搞呢
Yeah, but how's that working out?
你打算怎么办
What is the plan there?
我们还爱着彼此 盖理
Oh, my God, we love each other, Gary.
你没有回答我的问题
You're not answering my question.
不是 -现在不谈这个行吗盖理
It's not the... not now, Gary.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
内特 你不能一直回避这个话题啊
You can't put it off forever, Nate!
我们得谈谈怎样才算全心全意
You need to discuss what it means to be all-in.
否则你就又会离开或者拿图腾做借口
Otherwise, you will have one foot out of the door or totem.
闭嘴吧盖理
Shut up, Gary!
我们被迫
♪ We've been forced to hide away ♪
隐藏自己的真心
♪ Our hearts until a better day ♪
现在我们终于开诚布公
♪ Now we are breaking down the door ♪
让我们一吐心声
♪ Stand clear, bearcats coming through ♪
亲爱的 我是如此爱你
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表