剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这是你们时光机的导航界面
- It's a navigational interface for your time machine.
飞船一坠毁
Look, I... I recognized the problem
我就意识到了问题
as soon as we crashed.
这台机器缺乏
The machine lacks the ability
计算精确穿越所需的几乎无限的
to compute the nearly infinite simultaneous variables
同时变量能力
required to make an accurate jump.
所以我造了这个
So I built this.
能计算出
- This can calculate
时空旅行的无穷变数吗
the infinite variables of time travel?
不 不能 但吉迪恩可以
- No, it can't. But Gideon can.
有了这台神经通讯器
And with this neural communicator,
她就能控制机器了
she can control the machine.
抱歉 我没告诉你们自己在研发这个
- I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was working on it.
我不太擅长搞人类的人际关系
I'm... I'm not great at human relationships.
或许可以解释我对克隆人的迷恋吧
Might explain my fascination with clones.
谢谢你把话说出来
Thank you for calling me out.
是朋友吗
Friends?
是朋友
- Friends.
出于对我手♥机♥的尊敬 不是
- Out of respect to my phone, no.
道森上校的车到了
- Colonel Dawson's transport has arrived.
再来三个螺母就竣工了
- Three more hex nuts and she's done.
马上完事了
We're cutting it close.
竣工了 姑娘们 我们做到了
And done. Ladies, we did it.
太棒了
- Whoo! - Yes.
这是什么情况
- What the hell is going on here?
今天几号♥了
What day is it?
为什么有一半工人擅自离岗了
Why have half my workers gone AWOL?
给我解释解释
And tell me this.
生产线上怎么会有黑人作业
Why are there colored women working the line?
滚开 滚开 都滚开
Get out, get out, get out, all of you.
这和我说的一模一样
- This is exactly what I said would happen.
我做了我该做的 你呢 年轻人
I did my part. What about you, young one?
现在是我该做的了
- Here comes my part now.
埃莉诺·罗斯福
- Eleanor Roosevelt!
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Mrs. First Lady.
斯台普斯先生 很荣幸来到这里
- Mr. Staples, I'm honored to be here.
见到您和这些守护我们战士的女士们
It's a true privilege to meet you and the women
我深感荣幸
who are keeping our boys safe.
希望您别介意
I hope you don't mind.
《时代》杂♥志♥的记者们
The people from "Time" magazine
想和我们一起见证这重要的时刻
wanted to join us on this momentous occasion.
当然不介意 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
- Of course not, Mrs. First Lady.
上校 咱们今天不必拘礼
- So, Colonel, no need to stand on ceremony on our account.
让我们看看这架伟大的飞机吧
Let's examine this magnificent creature.
这边请 罗斯福夫人
- Right this way, Mrs. Roosevelt.
幸会 见至日您很高兴
- Pleasure to meet you. So nice to see you.
我看不出埃莉诺·罗斯福
- I... I don't see how Eleanor Roosevelt
跟我们保住饭碗有什么关系
has anything to do with us keeping our jobs.
好客人能激发好主人
- A good guest can make a good host.
这是谜语吗
- Is that a riddle?
看着吧
- Just watch.
太棒了
- Wonderful.
车间还有休息桌
A break table on the work floor.
为工人添动力的好办法啊
Wise way to keep the workers energized.
我们还改造了男厕所
- And we converted the men's bathrooms
这样女士们就不用走那么远了
so the women didn't have to walk as far.
-是吗 -真棒啊
- We did? - Inspiring.
但是 不 这架飞机
- But... but no, this plane...
不是我们常规女工造的
it wasn't built by our regular girls.
这架不好
This one is no good.
您怎么看 上校
- And what do you say, Colonel?
没见过比这更好的飞机了
- Never seen a finer plane come off the line.
说得好
- There you have it.
综合劳动力结合优良的美国工艺
An integrated workforce and fine American craftsmanship.
我们要刊登在了《时代》杂♥志♥封面上
We'll have this on the cover of "Time."
这间工厂将成为世界的橱窗
This factory will be a showcase for the world,
行业的典范
a model for the industry.
继续保持哦 斯台普斯先生
Don't change a thing, Mr. Staples,
我可看好你哦
I have my eye on you.
恭喜大家
So congratulations to you all.
咱们拍合照吧
Now let's get that picture.
您也来 斯台普斯先生
You too, Mr. Staples.
我们生活中有这么强大
Aren't we lucky ladies
又聪明的男人 是我们女人的幸运啊
to have such strong, intelligent men in our lives?
谢谢你
- Thank you.
是谢谢你
大家喊娘子军
- Everyone say "Rosie."
娘子军
all: Rosie!
-我跟你说 -什么
- Now I'll... I'll tell you what. - What?
你是个很棒的老板
- You made a pretty kick-ass boss.
好吧 我看得出来 你是在说真心话
- Okay, I can't tell. Is that your serious voice
还是逗我呢
or "you're making fun of me" voice?
就接受表扬吧 来
- Oh, just take the compliment. Come on.
天啊
- Oh, God.
兄弟们 我们有东西给你 博士
- Boys, we got something for you, Doc.
这是拼写机吗
- Is that a Speak & Spell?
视神经导航系统
- It's a neural navigational system.
你在我的时光机上砸了个厕所
- You dropped a toilet on my time machine.
我不愿跟你讲话
I don't have to talk to you.
你有个问题
- Look, you have a problem.
你的机器可以穿越 但你不能指定它去哪
Your machine can travel. You just can't tell it where.
但有了这个 吉迪恩就能导航了
But with this, Gideon can navigate it.
她只要想想去哪 然后
All she has to do is think where she wants to go, and...
设备就能取读吉迪恩的所有想法
The device can read all of Gideon's thoughts.
那件衬衫很配盖理的眼睛
- That shirt really brings out Gary's eyes,
裤子也很合他的屁♥股♥
and those pants accentuate his butt.
我现在明白为何人类有秘密了
- Now I think I understand why humans keep secrets now.
那叫羞耻心
- That's called shame.
游戏里没有羞耻心
And there's no shame in the game.
裤子确实很合他的屁♥股♥
Those pants do accentuate his butt.
如果你允许我安装
- If you'll allow me to install it,
我可以让你们在30分钟内穿越
I should have you ready to jump in 30 minutes.
好的 好的 准备好了
- Yes, yes, ready.
你要温柔地对待她好吗
Well, then, you be gentle with her now, okay?
因为她真的很脆弱
Because she's very, very delicate.
那个毕晓普是个怪人
- Hey, that Bishop guy's an odd duck.
但很聪明
Smart, though.
绝对是当传奇的料
Definitely Legends material.
是啊 说到怪人 你们什么时候
- Yup, speaking of odd ducks, when were you guys
才会说到咱的新室友
gonna mention that our new roomie
就是个胡子版的约翰呢
is like a beard-o version of John?
什么 格温吗
- What? Gwyn?
抱歉 Z 我看不像
Sorry, Z, I don't see it.
不 我说他像里普
- No, I say he's more of a Rip.
吃♥精♥制糖和碳水吗
- Refined sugar and carbs?
-不了谢谢 -就吃一点
- Oh, no, thank you. - Just a small piece.
-不吃 -赶紧的
- I can't. - Just take it.
恭敬不如从命
- If you insist.
- Ah. - Ah!
搬家快乐
To moving in.
你知道在图腾里不能喝酒对吧
- You know you can't drink in the totem, right?
我可以跳一整晚
- I could dance all night,
但早上醒来会悔恨的
but I'd hate myself in the morning.
我猜咱们充分的展示了自己
Guess we showed them.
是啊 应该是吧
- Yeah, I guess we did that.
那个家伙不会让你们在这好过的
- That man is not gonna make it easy for us out here.
他之前也没让你们好过
- He didn't make it easy for you before.
你说得对
- You're right.
我之前说过
What I said earlier
像你这样的年轻人不顾一切
about young ones like you throwing caution to the wind.
我知道
- I know, I know.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表