剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Ooh! Oh, I am so sorry.
我是发现什么重要的东西了吗
Oh, by the way, was that an accent that I detected?
告辞了
- Good day to you. - Oh, um...
继续好好搞研究哦
keep up the good work.
拿到了吗
- Did you get it?
再容易不过了
- Couldn't have been easier.
我们尝试了好几天搭便车
- We've been trying to hitchhike for days,
根本没人停啊
and literally nobody has stopped.
我们必须明晚七点前
- We must get to Dr. Gwyn Davies
找到格温·戴维斯博士 不然传奇们会死的
by 7:00 p.m. tomorrow, or the Legends will die.
以当前步伐计算 我们两周后才能到
At our current pace, we'll get to him in two weeks.
是的
- Sí.
斯普纳
- Spooner.
就不能给我们点好运吗
- Why can't you just bring us some good luck, man?
你跟谁说话呢
- Who are you conversing with?
上面有人吗
Is there someone up there?
您好 我是吉迪恩
Hello! I'm Gideon.
好吧 我也不想这样
- Fine. I didn't want to do this.
但你们让我别无选择
But you leave me no choice.
我施了个好运咒
I just performed a luck spell.
这块石头会带给我们好运
Now this rock will bring us good luck.
不会吧 这你都能
- No way! You can do that?
当然 我是女巫
- Obviously. I'm a witch.
幸运不是用来解释
- Isn't luck just an interpretation
随机发生的事件吗
of random occurrences?
一个咒语怎么能搞定呢
How can a spell generate that?
咒语怎么能什么都搞定呢
- How can a spell generate anything?
我只知道真好用 斯普纳
All I know is it works. Spooner.
真的好用
- It works!
这些草图太厉害了
- These blueprints are incredible.
就像达芬奇的直升机手稿一样
It's like Da Vinci's helicopter sketch.
造这台时光飞船要多久
- Okay, how long to build the time ship?
戴维斯的说明真的很详尽
- Davies' instructions are really thorough.
要我说四五个吧
I'd say four... no, five.
周吗 还是月
- Weeks? Months?
-是年 -五年
- Uh, years. - Five years?
你要我们从1925年从零开始
- You're asking us to build a time machine
造时光机
from scratch in 1925.
永远别想回2021了
- We're never gonna get back to 2021.
这不是不可能的
- Look, it's not impossible.
只是要花点时间
It's just gonna take a little while.
你说得对
- Well, you're right.
至少我们有喝不完的酒
And at least we have an unlimited supply of booze
因为我要一醉方休
'cause I need to get liquored up.
在你把戴维斯的文件还回他的公♥寓♥后
- I totally support that after you ninja Davies' files
我完全同意你喝
back into his apartment.
你现在就想让我去吗
- You want me to do this now?
是的 少留脚印 亲爱的
- Yes. Small footprints, babe.
我们不能冒险改变时间旅行历史
We can't risk altering time travel history.
会危及我们的一切
It could jeopardize our entire existence.
好吧
- Okay. Fine.
然后我就喝个痛快
And then I'm getting liquored up.
拜拜
- Bye.
继续你的人生
Now go about your life,
我们给你造时光机
and we'll build your time machine for you.
要么你给我们造好了
Or you'll build it for us.
同志们 他的时光机就摆在那
- You guys, his time machine is literally sitting there
跃跃欲试呢
just begging to be used.
等等 我们还不能使用
- Hold on. We can't use it yet.
根据戴维斯的注释 我们还差了个部分
According to Davies' notes, we're still missing one part.
谁想玩寻宝游戏
- Who's game for a scavenger hunt?
我喜欢寻宝
- Oh, I love scavenger hunts,
因为我喜欢自己投入到各种事物上
because I love giving myself to all things...
比如游戏 人
games, people.
你跟盖里好上了吗 我不会生气的
- Did you and Gary hook up? I won't be mad.
我会怀疑人生
I will be confused.
确认一下而已
Just checking.
戴维斯的笔记还说他所有零件
- Davies' notes also say he got all his parts
都是从爱迪生实验室得到的
from Edison Labs.
从那就能找到缺失的部分
I bet that's where we find the missing one.
寻宝游戏变简单了
- Scavenger hunt just got way easier.
等等 我也渴望回2021年
- Wait, wait. I am also dying to get to 2021,
但不能留足迹忘了吗
but no footprints, remember?
亲爱的 我尊重你不留脚印的计划
- Babe, I respect your "no footprints" plan.
没错 我们可以等五年
And, yes, we could wait five years
等塔拉齐斯造出时光机
for the Tarazis to build a time machine
可能性也可能不行 无意冒犯
that may or may not work... no offense.
-没事 -有点冒犯
- None taken. - Slightly offended.
或者我们可以留点小足迹
- Or we could leave a tiny footprint
然后早点离开这里
and get out of here way earlier.
不会很小的 你能慢一点吗
- It's not gonna be tiny. Can you slow down?
我们只是想知道所有的信息
We're just trying to get all the information.
例如 这很有趣
For instance, this is very interesting.
手册上说戴维斯奠定了
The Manual says that Davies laid the foundation
时间旅行的基础
for time travel.
如果他造了一台时间机器
If he built a time machine,
为什么上面没说他发明了时间旅行
why doesn't it say that he invented time travel?
好吧 也许他穿越到了某个地方
- All right, maybe he time-traveled somewhere,
无法充电 困在那里了
couldn't recharge, and got stuck there.
有道理
- Oh, that makes sense.
这就是为什么他没有得到认可
That's why he never got credit,
因为没有人知道他成功了
because no one ever knew he succeeded.
但如果我们穿越到未来 我们可以给它充电
- But if we time-travel to the future, we can recharge it.
另外 我们会找几个时间穿梭器 然后回来
Plus, we'll pick up some time couriers, and we'll get back,
我们再把机器还回去 他就不会知道了
and we'll return the machine, and he'll be none the wiser.
宝贝 我们又能穿越时空了
Babe, we would have time travel again.
我知道这留下了我们的痕迹 但是很小
And I know it's a footprint, but it's a tiny footprint.
就是个小小脚印
It's like a baby footprint.
大家都喜欢小小脚印
And everyone loves baby footprints.
离合器在滑动
- The clutch is slipping.
我不知道那是什么意思
- I have no idea what that means.
但我认为这很糟糕 你能修好它吗
But I assume it's bad. Can you fix it?
不 没时间了 我们没时间了
- No, there's no time, and we won't be able
把车开到第一档
to get out of first gear.
我们最多能开32公里每小时
So, like, the max we can go is, like, 20 miles per hour.
我们要开多快才能到纽约
- How fast do we need to drive to get to New York?
为了防止传奇们在戴维斯的时光机里
- Well, to prevent the Legends from blowing up
因电力过载而爆♥炸♥
in Davies' time machine due to electrical overload,
我们应该保持保守的步伐
we should maintain a conservative pace
时速不少于88公里
of no less than 55 miles per hour.
也许我们可以 我不知道 找个修理工啥的
- Maybe we can, I don't know, find a mechanic.
没必要
- There's no need.
我们有幸运石 还记得吗
We got our lucky rock. Remember?
我还是不相信有运气这回事
- I'm still not convinced there's any such thing as luck,
只有应付概率世界的能力
only the ability to cope with the statistical universe.
你等着瞧吧 看着
- Ah, you'll see. Watch.
来吧 石头 给我们带来更多的好运
Come on, rock, bring us some more luck.
下午好 女士们
- Good afternoon, ladies.
名叫欧文·乔治·贝克
Name's Erwin George Baker,
但你可以叫我加农炮
but you can call me Cannon Ball.
加农炮
- Cannon Ball?
就是那个越国赛车手吗
As in the cross-country race-car driver?
你听说过我吗
- You've heard of me?
我是个纳斯 我的意思是赛车粉丝
- I'm a big NASCAR... I mean racing fan.
你们不会碰巧知道穿过克利夫兰
Well, y'all wouldn't happen to know the fastest route
最快的路线吧 是吗
through Cleveland, now, would you?
我正努力打破自己开车
I'm actually in the middle of trying to break my own record
从洛杉矶到纽约的记录呢
driving from L.A. to New York.
我想我转错弯了
And, well, I think I made a wrong turn.
你是说纽约吗
- New York, did you say?
其实我们也在去那里的路上
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表