剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
像尊雕塑
I was like a statue.
该死的腿就是动不了了
Damn legs wouldn't move.
我就站在那里
I just stood there.
看着倒在地上的他
Just looking at him on the ground.
等我把信送到之后 已经来不及了
By the time I delivered the message, it was too late.
没有剩下一个人我们能救了
There wasn't even a unit to go back to.
所有士兵都阵亡了
All those boys, man.
我以为上帝饶我一命
I thought that God had spared me
是为了让我及时赶回去救他们的 可是
so that I could go back in time and save them, but I...
我老是不能完成任务
I keep failing at that task.
上帝一定是因为我的罪恶而惩罚我
God must be punishing me for my sins.
惩罚我是个懦夫
Punishing me for being a coward,
因为我那天晚上没能把他们救回来
for not being able to save them that night.
你不是懦夫
- You are not a coward.
你所经历的这些 大部分人
You lived through something most people
想都不敢想
can't even begin to understand.
顺便说一句 跟我说这件事
And by the way, talking to me about it,
说明你非常勇敢
that's pretty brave.
举起手来
这里是限制区
你们怎么到这里来的
抱歉 我们迷路了
我们马上就离开
举起手来
没事了 你没事的
- It's okay. You're okay. You're okay.
快走
-好了 好 -好好
- Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Okay, okay, okay.
不好
- Oh, no.
吉迪恩 我们要讨论一下你的行为
- Gideon, we're gonna have to discuss your behavior.
你休息时 我自作主张
- While you were resting, I took the liberty
又制♥造♥了一个胡佛机器人和艾迪森机器人
of creating another Hoover and an Edison robot.
他们都在时间线里
Both are in the timeline
完成他们历史上必须执行的任务
fulfilling their historically mandated duties.
不错 保证历史不会偏离轨迹
- Good for you, making sure history stays on track.
我觉得现在你可以带我回家了
Now, I think it's time you take me back home.
回家
- Home?
你现在是时间之主了 这就是你的家
You're a Time Master now. This is your home.
喂
- Hello.
谁在接电♥话♥ 接待员艾娃呢
- Who the hell is this? Where's the Receptionist Ava?
-你又是谁 -是我 毕夏普
- Who the hell is this? - It's me, Bishop.
这是恶作剧吗
- Is this a prank?
是你吗 配音员艾娃 你的表现真是令人惊叹
Is that you, Voice Actor Ava? Your impressions are uncanny.
不是 听着 我是毕夏普
- No, listen. It's Bishop.
好了 这就有点讨厌了
- Okay, this is getting annoying.
这个号♥码你哪来的
How'd you get this number?
为什么你的声音跟我的一模一样
And why do you sound exactly like me?
是你的声音跟我一模一样
- No, you sound exactly like me!
就像是有人
It's like someone made...
不不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
吉迪恩复♥制♥了我
Gideon made a copy of me.
复♥制♥我
Of me?
她胆子真大 世上只能有一个我
How dare she? There can only be one me!
慢着 这不可能是我的待办事项
Wait a second, this can't be my actual to-do list.
我花钱雇人绑♥架♥超级英雄
I pay someone to kidnap a superhero
把他们带到一个叫普林尼X19的星球上
and take them to a planet called Pliny X19?
奈科里人是什么玩意
What the hell is a Necrian?
帝国喷泉
The Fountain of Imperium.
我想毁灭世界
I try to destroy the world?
而传奇是好人
And the Legends are the good guys.
他们绑♥架♥我 是给我自我救赎的机会
They kidnapped me to give me a chance to redeem myself.
为了拯救世界
To save the world.
不 我一直都错怪了他们
Oh, no, I've been wrong about them this whole time.
你现在不应该看那些信息 船长
- You should not be looking at that information, Captain.
告诉我这不是真的
- Tell me it's not true.
告诉我我没有变成坏人
Tell me I don't become a bad guy.
获取自己未来的信息
- Having information about your own future
会极其危险
can be extremely dangerous.
我成立艾娃公♥司♥是为了让人们过得更好
- I started Ava Corporation to make people's lives better.
我是个好人
I'm a good guy.
在这个过程中 我开始利用我的天才
Somewhere along the way, I... I start using my genius
去做可怕的事
to do terrible things.
你不用再做任何可怕的事了
- You no longer have to do any of those things.
毕夏普机器人会替你去做
The Bishop robot will do them for you.
你是说刚才跟我通话的那个机器人
- You're saying that robot I spoke to on the phone
会过我的生活
will live my life?
正确
- That is correct.
也就是说你可以作为时间之主
Which means you are free to fulfill your duty
完成你的使命
as a Time Master.
跟我一起 永远
With me. Forever.
哟哟 有谁饿了
- Yo, yo. Who's hungry?
今天对打猎的来说很不错
- It was a good day for huntin'
松鼠就没那么幸运了
but a bad day for squirrels.
我们这些柴火够烧一个晚上了
- And we have enough firewood to last all night.
谁会知道艾娃还能当伐木土人呢
Who knew Ava was part lumberjack?
显然 要我在焦虑和木材中做选择
- Yeah. Apparently, when it comes to my anxiety and wood,
牺牲的肯定是木材了
the wood's gonna lose every time.
这才是我的姑娘 过来抱抱 我好想你
- That's my girl. Come here. Man, I have missed you.
任务完成
- Mission accomplished.
知道吗 能有那么一刻不用去想这个团队
- You know what? It was really nice to not have to
感觉真的挺好的
think about the team for a second.
我也想你 但是
- I missed you too, but, uh,
我真的需要发泄一下我的攻击性行为
I really needed to get some aggression out, you know?
嗯 好吧 这个给我
- Oh, yeah. Okay. I'll take that.
-来吧 -我真是太疯狂了
Come on. - I was really crazy.
我知道 我见识过
- I know. I have seen that.
船长像是开心的露营者
- The captains look like happy campers
我们也有松鼠当晚餐 双赢
and we got squirrel for dinner. Real win-win.
你是说松鼠吗
- Did you say squirrel?
嘿 我们刚才的那段人类经历
- Hey, that, uh, human experience we had?
很有趣 对不对
That was fun, wasn't it?
是的 非常有趣
- Oh, yes. It was great fun.
知道吗 我才意识到
- You know what I just realized?
我觉得当个人类最好的就是
My favorite thing about being human
跟其他人类在一起
is being with other humans.
我也是
- Me too.
该死 你们不能把我们丢在这里
- Hey! Damn it. You can't just leave us in here.
天哪 这是哪
- Oh, God, where... hey.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
-没事了 别激动 -对不起 都是我的错
It's all right. It's all right. - I'm sorry, it's my fault.
都怪我 他死了都怪我
It's my fault. It's my fault he's gone.
谁 谁死了
- Who... who... who's gone?
步兵团的那个兄弟
- The lad from the infantry unit.
他是我家乡最好的朋友
He was my best friend from back home.
跟我说说他吧
- Hey, hey, tell me about him.
你真是喜欢说话 对吧
You do like to talk a lot, don't you?
对
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
不知道
- I don't know.
鬼使神差地 他就能用笑容照亮了房♥间
Somehow he just managed to light up a room with his smile.
我每个蹩脚的笑话 他都会捧场大笑
He laughed at all of my terrible jokes.
从不会给我写信
Never wrote me any letters.
只会写下最最动人的诗句
Only the most... the most delightful poetry.
听起来你真的很在乎他
- Sounds like you really cared about him.
你爱他 对吗
You loved him, didn't you?
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
是的 是的 我爱他
- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I loved him.
上帝原谅我 我爱艾伦胜过一切
God forgive me, I loved Alun more than anything.
看着战争带走他的光芒 让我的心都碎了
And it broke my heart, seeing how the war dimmed his light.
但在我的懦弱害死他之前
But he was a changed man even before my cowardice
他就变了 看见你的兄弟
got him killed. And seeing your brother,
让我想起了他以前的样子
you see, it reminds me of how he used to be.
充满希望
Hopeful.
是的 我爱艾伦
Yes, I loved Alun.
但我对不起他
And I failed him.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表